Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 126 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,375 of 3136

Thread: The Collectible Neil Gaiman

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here's my newest item - the card Neil wrote for Cards Against Humanity - not much, but I'm bored :-)

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What's the story about this card?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    What's the story about this card?
    This article probably has the best explanation - http://blog.patrickrothfuss.com/2015...-fantasy-pack/

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

I picked this up recently...s/l of Angels & Visitations.

Slipcase is a bit bland but love the limitation/signature page (and the pages are gold-edged)

Country
    Country Flag

That's one I still haven't gotten myself

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Got this for a very good price but no Gaiman sig (not yet anyway).

Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    So true. And I know this is the Gaiman thread, but you have two hard-to-get signatures in one book. Ligotti doesn't even make public appearances and T.E.D. Klein has stopped writing altogether. Those two in one book is worth the $ right there.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

ANGELS is still on my To Obtain list. Very nice!
    Congrats on your MOUNTAIN, becca!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice all !

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    So true. And I know this is the Gaiman thread, but you have two hard-to-get signatures in one book. Ligotti doesn't even make public appearances and T.E.D. Klein has stopped writing altogether. Those two in one book is worth the $ right there.
    Nice. A few members scooped up the previously Gaiman signed books a few months ago and I believe those books were in the $400-500 range. I got this copy for $200.

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Nice. A few members scooped up the previously Gaiman signed books a few months ago and I believe those books were in the $400-500 range. I got this copy for $200.
    Congrats! One of the nicest books on my shelves. Signed, or not (as mine is- a "trade" in slipcase).

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

AMERICAN GODS got released with a cover by ROBERT E MCGINNIS

>>> https://twitter.com/tommycollison/st...796353?lang=fr

>>> http://journal.neilgaiman.com/2016/0...et-of-new.html
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Country
    Country Flag

That's awesome!!

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Booknutt View Post
    Anybody have odds on when/where/how many different signed editions of Odd and the Frost Giants illustrated edition get announced?
    no, please no...cant chris riddell find another job besides illustrating every gaiman book known to man - he's like chadbourne to SK...
    Here is one...

Odd and the Frost Giants
    Neil Gaiman, Chris Riddell
    Signed by the Illustrator
    UK First Edition, First Printing

https://www.goldsborobooks.com/produ...-frost-giants/

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Booknutt View Post
    Anybody have odds on when/where/how many different signed editions of Odd and the Frost Giants illustrated edition get announced?
    no, please no...cant chris riddell find another job besides illustrating every gaiman book known to man - he's like chadbourne to SK...
    Here is one...

Odd and the Frost Giants
    Neil Gaiman, Chris Riddell
    Signed by the Illustrator
    UK First Edition, First Printing

https://www.goldsborobooks.com/produ...-frost-giants/
    Found this edition a while back and wondering if there would be signed copies... Thanks!!

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

I just came to post the Goldsboro link too!
    Not found anywhere offering signed by Neil yet though.

Country
    Country Flag

Here is my latest acquisition:

OxCrimes - 130 limited edition copies (1-100 for sale to the public, i-xxx given to contributors) -- each author's story is preceded by a author page where a signed bookplate is attached. Never saw an anthology done like this before. I know some folks don't like bookplates, but think it is kinda neat.

Country
    Country Flag

Would love to see some of those bookplate pages!

Country
    Country Flag

Would love to see some of those bookplate pages!
    Here's a few:

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Never even heard of this book. Looks pretty neat..

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post
    Never even heard of this book. Looks pretty neat..
    there is a kindle version as well to give it a go...

https://www.amazon.com/OxCrimes-Intr...1829704&sr=8-1

Country
    Country Flag

This arrived today - Songs of a Dying Earth (also signed by Martin, Koontz, and lots more):

Country
    Country Flag

Nice. Stop making me want that!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

OxCrimes looks cool!

Congrats on SONGS. It's a nice production as well.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Country
    Country Flag

After years of looking, I have finally managed to track down a copy of this - the book that accompanied the online 'Calendar of Tales' project that Neil undertook with blackberry a few years back.

Each story has 2 pieces of artwork - one as a 'header' for the associated month on the left hand page, and the second an illustration for the tale, on the right hand page. The story itself is printed on a translucent sheet that sits between the two.

Heres some of the art:

I dont really know much more about the book itself though and wondered if anyone else had any more information? I dont think it was ever for sale, but a copy was given to all contributers and I think a few more were used as prizes, but I wonder how many copies exist?

Incidentally, the website for this project can still be found at: http://www.acalendaroftales.com/

Here you can read all the stories (and listen to audio readings), see the art and download a PDF copy of the book (which is not quite the same layout as the actual book)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 126 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 ... LastLast