Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 126 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,275 of 3135

Thread: The Collectible Neil Gaiman

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

These pre-signed books are most likely aimed at entry level Gaiman collectors such as myself. I like his books but I don't collect the limited editions. There's the space limitation and other writers whose works I like a whole lot more. These signed books are perfect; it's a 100% genuine signature at issue price. I'll be picking up the book, why not get a signed one if the option is there?

Now I just need to find a store that has both The View... and City of Mirrors to save on postage.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    These pre-signed books are most likely aimed at entry level Gaiman collectors such as myself. I like his books but I don't collect the limited editions. There's the space limitation and other writers whose works I like a whole lot more. These signed books are perfect; it's a 100% genuine signature at issue price. I'll be picking up the book, why not get a signed one if the option is there?

Now I just need to find a store that has both The View... and City of Mirrors to save on postage.
    Mysterious Galaxy did have both for sale. That's where I ordered mine.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Becca. I gave it a looksee and they're all gone.

Michael Jackson ckovacs is on a distinguished road ckovacs's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Chapters online carries the signed edition of View from the Cheap Seats, and that's how I got mine with free shipping. It arrived today. They're still in stock on line.

(My messages are being released days later by a moderator, so you'll probably not see this, or you'll see it too late.)

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I got mine from mysterious too...I caved and bought the uk cheap seats as well...damn I'm weak. But it was cheap

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

You can see the embossing in this eBay auction. https://www.ebay.com/itm/131833769919

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by Booknutt View Post
    You can see the embossing in this eBay auction. https://www.ebay.com/itm/131833769919
    Ah- thank you! That would explain it. Now that I've seen it, though... meh. Lol.

Yeah, I got mine in the mail today. Not impressed (pun intended).
    But if I'm going to buy a book anyway, might as well get a signed copy.

Country
    Country Flag

I managed to find one locally (actually, 50 minutes away in Stratford, ON). They also had The Fireman with the upside down sheet. I got one because I'm a weak, weak man.

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Yeah, I got mine in the mail today. Not impressed (pun intended).
    But if I'm going to buy a book anyway, might as well get a signed copy.
    Oh, don't get me wrong- I've gotta have one. Just, you know- wish they printed up a better sig sheet.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Who else is headed to an evening with Neil Gaiman???

http://tickets.lutherburbankcenter.o...OS.aspx?p=2248

Thanks Patrick for letting me know - only 10 months of waiting until the event comes around. Just bought my pair of VIP tickets - row D. Now maybe I can finally get my HC Duran Duran signed...

Enough time to plan a trip to Santa Rosa in Norcal

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Who else is headed to an evening with Neil Gaiman???

http://tickets.lutherburbankcenter.o...OS.aspx?p=2248

Thanks Patrick for letting me know - only 10 months of waiting until the event comes around. Just bought my pair of VIP tickets - row D. Now maybe I can finally get my HC Duran Duran signed...

Enough time to plan a trip to Santa Rosa in Norcal
    I'm in row D also with a VIP ticket
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Country
    Country Flag

I should thank you as well - since Patrick passed along the info after you told him. Gotta love the forum community

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    I should thank you as well - since Patrick passed along the info after you told him. Gotta love the forum community
    You’re welcome, I am glad it all worked out.
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

I'm selling my quick and dirty proof of American Gods on eBay if anyone is interested. https://www.ebay.com/itm/222142556296

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Steve and Chad, I'm looking forward to our getting together next March to see Gaiman. Row D rocks!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Steve and Chad, I'm looking forward to our getting together next March to see Gaiman. Row D rocks!
    Got my tickets in the mail today...only 295 days...

Anybody have odds on when/where/how many different signed editions of Odd and the Frost Giants illustrated edition get announced?

Country
    Country Flag

Anybody have odds on when/where/how many different signed editions of Odd and the Frost Giants illustrated edition get announced?
    no, please no...cant chris riddell find another job besides illustrating every gaiman book known to man - he's like chadbourne to SK...

Country
    Country Flag

I don't get it. There already is an illustrated edition. If it were a signed/limited than that would make sense.

Gaiman has another edition of American Gods coming out later this year. It'll combine AG and Anansi Boys in one.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have no room on my shelf for all of these reprints, signed or unsigned. I'd actually like to read a new novel for a change.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think Neil is trying to publish more editions of Sleeper and the Spindle than Ocean

http://www.gaimanbooks.com/fiction/t...spindle-deluxe

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    I think Neil is trying to publish more editions of Sleeper and the Spindle than Ocean

http://www.gaimanbooks.com/fiction/t...spindle-deluxe
    I thought that was impossible...but apparently not

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

In the UK, Waterstones are now selling signed editions of the new illustrated Neverwhere:

https://www.waterstones.com/book/nev.../9781472243515

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

A few more NEil Gaiman events are now scheduled for the US in 2017:

http://www.neilgaiman.com/where/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 126 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 ... LastLast