Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 80 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 1978

Thread: Dark Tower Same-Number Sets: Who owns them?

Traveler MikeEl is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Default Dark Tower II and III #477 available for sale

I've just listed #477 of The Drawing of the Three and The Waste Lands on ebay. You can find the listing here.

Unfortunately, I don't have any information about any of the other #477's in the series.

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Added some new listings to the Google doc - - - > LINK

The doc now includes:

#315 (DTIII & DTIV)
    #477 (DTIII & DTIV)

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The rationale was that there were at least 12 PC copies up for grabs with DT1...and I just happened to find one. Completed Publisher's Copy set: DT1-DTVII + LSOE & TWTTK.

5th complete PC set, according to the David's (wizardsrainbow) list.

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats ! Nice fine !
    Motivates me to get my ass up and complete my #PC ;D

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post
    The rationale was that there were at least 12 PC copies up for grabs with DT1...and I just happened to find one. Completed Publisher's Copy set: DT1-DTVII + LSOE & TWTTK.

Very cool, but do you also have the PC's for the artists editions?

The Little Sisters of Eluria by Stephen King Signed Limited Artist Edition PC

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

There was only one numbered artist edition of the Dark Tower books....so TLSOE would be the only one needed.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    There was only one numbered artist edition of the Dark Tower books....so TLSOE would be the only one needed.
    There you have it. $299 BIN and the PC set is truly complete.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post

Very cool, but do you also have the PC's for the artists editions?

The Little Sisters of Eluria by Stephen King Signed Limited Artist Edition PC
    RF: Great find! I might just have to spring for it...thanks for the share! Happy New Year.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

UPDATED for OneFathom

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    UPDATED for OneFathom
    Thanks, David. Much appreciated.

Country
    Country Flag

Up for auction on Ebay. Link below:

DTIII #340

Country
    Country Flag

Some new DT S/Ls available...including a complete set! Check 'em out!

#104 DTI (Part of a lot of various #s): $16,000

#208 DTI - DTVII (Complete Set): $16,000

#302 DTIII - DTVII (part of a lot of various #s): $16,000

#315 DTII (part of a lot of various #s): $16,000

All available DT SLs (PCs, 1-500) can be found in the Google doc in my sig, too!

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow!!!! A set that has been listed on ebay forever has sold. It was listed at $30K. Not sure when it sold, as it was in my watch list forever, and I was just cleaning it up. Anyone know more about the sale? It was sold by mantontoys1 and was set #331.

EDIT: here is the link to the sold listing.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-Kin...vip=true&rt=nc
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

What's the difference between UP-MOST care and UT-MOST care?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Hmmm, ok, usually when that happens it shows as "ended" rather then "sold".
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Hmmm, ok, usually when that happens it shows as "ended" rather then "sold".
    maybe it "sold" to a shill bidder to make people think there was interest then cancelled and relisted?

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There would be high ebay fees at an auction of 30K, no?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    What's the difference between UP-MOST care and UT-MOST care?
    Improper usage of the word...
    What is the difference between utmost and upmost?

Utmost means of the greatest degree or most extreme. For example:
    • Success in anything is through happiness. Being happy is of the utmost importance. (Maharishi Mahesh Yogi)
    Upmost means at the highest or most upward position. For example:
    • Take the upmost book from the pile.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

What’s the value of a signed first edition of Four Past Midnight in NF condition?

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    What’s the value of a signed first edition of Four Past Midnight in NF condition?
    Pssst... wrong thread.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Pssst... wrong thread.
    Oops!!

Traveler jander95 is on a distinguished road

Maybe there's a better place to notify, but it looks like #117 of Waste Lands is for sale on abebooks (https://www.abebooks.com/servlet/Boo...&afn_sr=impact)

You've got #117 listed as a complete set, but the listing of a single book seems to indicate otherwise.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jander95 View Post
    Maybe there's a better place to notify, but it looks like #117 of Waste Lands is for sale on abebooks (https://www.abebooks.com/servlet/Boo...&afn_sr=impact)

You've got #117 listed as a complete set, but the listing of a single book seems to indicate otherwise.
    Good find, jander95. I added this one to the Google doc a while back, but keep your eyes peeled.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Interesting. The ABE seller is notorious for misleading info on books.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 80 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast