Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 166 of 192 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 164 165 166 167 168 176 ... LastLast
Results 4,126 to 4,150 of 4791

Thread: Betts Books

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

David is the man. That much I can say also. And it's great that people here maybe helped you get something that really surprised you. Congrats on your special gift.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Lori! And about David, I think no one can say other but great things about him. He is and always have been an incredible person.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

David, if you see this, I just want to publicly apologize. I know you do a lot to help me out. So sorry. This is between David and I.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

BETTS BOOKS SECTION:
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    David, if you see this, I just want to publicly apologize. I know you do a lot to help me out. So sorry. This is between David and I.
    SUNTUP PRESS SECTION:
    I want to publicly apologize for my last email. You know what part. Thanks for your understanding Paul. I admit that I am a person who says stuff too fast.
    Sorry.
    Or … you could just stop being a whiny bitch that later regrets what he says to people when he's having a temper tantrum?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    BETTS BOOKS SECTION:
    SUNTUP PRESS SECTION:
    I want to publicly apologize for my last email. You know what part. Thanks for your understanding Paul. I admit that I am a person who says stuff too fast.
    Sorry.
    Or … you could just stop being a whiney bitch that later regrets what he says to people when he's having a temper tantrum?

LOL - Boo-ya - LOL Shannon is in the hiz-house!!! LOL

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    I need to make a post about generosity and this thread is as appropriate as any.
    I have had the pleasure of being on these forums a little over three years now and it has been a journey that has shown me how truly good people can be. I've met some wonderful friends who have taught me many things about King collecting. I'm always learning something new. I've bought and even sold here. My collection has grown with books I've wanted to own for a long time thanks to members here and especially David who has been there through most of it. My collection is modest compared to most of you but I am proud of what I have and am lucky to have some of the items that I do. If not for these boards I doubt I would have ended up with a Suntup Misery. If not for these boards I wouldn't have ended up with a very special item that recently came to me. Someone on here, with the kindness and help of David, made an extremely generous gift to me. I'm still asking myself why me but perhaps it best not be explained. I don't know who this person is but I do know this much, they're here somewhere This gift literally brought me to tears. This person is a truly kind human being whom I can't thank enough. Maybe I've said too much, I hope that if you're reading this that you don't mind and that I NEEDED to say something. I don't know what you saw in me to make this happen but whatever it is I hope to live up to it.
    Thank you. And thank you David. And thank you fellow members who I've come to know and trust.
    I would also like to apologize for my post a few posts up. I'm a little embarrassed re reading it now. I sound a bit like a teenager having a temper tantrum. That was not my intention and I hope most of you saw through it to the meat of the matter. As collectors I think you did
    Wow, Lori! Can't believe it's been that long. Seems like yesterday that you were just joining up. Congrats on receiving a well deserved gift. You're one of the great ones here and I'm glad to have gotten to know you a little via the forum.

Kudos to you too, Dave for helping someone brighten Lori's day.
    David is the man. That much I can say also. And it's great that people here maybe helped you get something that really surprised you. Congrats on your special gift.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Congratulations, Lori! And about David, I think no one can say other but great things about him. He is and always have been an incredible person.
    Thanks guys. Much appreciated.

And thank YOU (hey, I'll NEVER stop! )

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

You can order the new REVIVAL DELUXE Book through me at Betts.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    You can order the new REVIVAL DELUXE Book through me at Betts.
    Awesome!!! Everyone here should be ordering through you my man!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

I am boycotting BETTS BOOKS until we get an update from this previous ANNOUNCEMENT. FYI It has been over 72 hours since this proclamation and I don't know what happened!!

Updated 8-16-19 9:06 am
    I will be closed Friday August 16th as I am visiting artist Michael Whelan.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Received a very cool Hill item today via Betts via Heath.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

I Think David waited years just so he could POST this update!!!!! very cool

Updated 9-19-19 9:19 pm

New Items +...SOME REDUCED PRICE LISTINGS BELOW
    ADVANCE NOTICE: I WILL BE CLOSED SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 21 THROUGH SATURDAY OCTOBER 5 (TWO WEEKS). Am completely off the grid...I will not be answering any emails or shipping.
    I owe MANY of you email responses...some are orders....sorry I get behind (still way behind!). Feel free to email me again! I apologize!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Updated 9-19-19 9:19 pm
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome back David! (when you do get back and see this ) Hope you had a great trip!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Can't seem to access the site at the moment. Perhaps David is loading it up with goodies!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Can't seem to access the site at the moment. Perhaps David is loading it up with goodies!
    no prob for me.. and no goodies. lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

It did say he was going to list new items today. I didn't have any trouble logging on either.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I saw that David has a Skeleton Crew S/L for $1250. I know it’s a consignment, but is value really that high? I thought they’ve been selling recently for around $800.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    I saw that David has a Skeleton Crew S/L for $1250. I know it’s a consignment, but is value really that high? I thought they’ve been selling recently for around $800.
    David's last sales... $650. $600. $695. $625. $690, $649. (Newest first)

Country
    Country Flag

I cannot buy one fine for $800. I know where two are for sale and they are HARD at $1000. This has def gone up... so David would be near that cost too considering his sell price.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

That’s crazy, and really seems like an anomaly, especially considering recent prices. I can’t imagine market prices staying in the $1,000 range.

Country
    Country Flag

That’s crazy, and really seems like an anomaly, especially considering recent prices. I can’t imagine market prices staying in the $1,000 range.
    A lot of pricing has shocked me lately.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool

There is one on eBay right now for $1250 and if I reading it right, one sold in Aug for $1,000.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

No chance I would pay 1000 for skeleton crew.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Yes, but is that a BARE BONES price? Or is that a book that was hiding in a closet? Did David bone up on the price before offering it, or was it just a bone-headed deal?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

About 80% of what I sell is on consignment....Consignee sets prices (I try to advise). Skeleton Crew (DM books) are newly consigned. I told the guy he was too high....some listen, some do not. For example, the EOTD S/L book was one I BOUGHT and listed at $750.....guy wanted to consign his EOTD S.L at $1250 and I told him he was WAY high...he agreed to $850 but other books he stood his ground.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

+ Reply to Thread
Page 166 of 192 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 164 165 166 167 168 176 ... LastLast