Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 105 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 2620

Thread: DT.com Fantasy Football League

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Round two is now complete - one to go!

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

All three rounds are now complete!

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well... not quite. I didn't realize that you and Garrell already had three D/STs each. That is the limit for our league. I cannot add them to your teams. I will email you both as a reminder but we need to do over the last two picks.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry, my bad. I did not know of the limit, and in truth I did not notice how many I had. I am having difficulty seeing the players that are still available. I am seeing everyone's players at the moment. Perhaps that will clear up after Garrell has chosen.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Crap. I guess since I started inputting the draft picks it is showing all players as available. I don't know why it would do that. If I look at the teams I can see everyone's players on their teams including those I have added. Only you and Garrell have an open spot.

Maybe take a list of rookies from FantasyPros or some similar website, mark off those already drafted, and then choose?

I guess the alternative could be that I move Garrell and you to the top of the waiver list and just finalize the draft. Then you would have the first two picks of anyone on waivers and could actually see who is available.

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just pick a D of theirs to drop and give em who they drafted. I suggest against messin with waivers as everyone should be FA until the season starts.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

when is first waiver wire date?
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Should be Tuesday the 12th, after week 1 is over.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Country
    Country Flag

The first waiver wire date would actually be one day after I finalize the draft. That is the only one it would effect. The waivers after each weeks games are determined by the records of the teams.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMaN View Post
    Just pick a D of theirs to drop and give em who they drafted. I suggest against messin with waivers as everyone should be FA until the season starts.
    ESPN (and every site I have used) drops all of the players onto waivers for a day or two after the draft. Then they will stay free agents until the games (unless its a player dropped by another team.)

I could drop a defense from each except that would mean I have to decide when it should be them. Garrell's defenses are better than the one he drafted so how would I pick? (I haven't looked at Greg's yet.)

I think it would be better if they each just picked another player.

Country
    Country Flag

Well waivers before the season after the draft is dumb. Sucks they apparently have to do that. I'll shut up though, as I've been against weekly resetting waivers for as long as I've played ffootball. Blah blah worse teams deserve blah blah

Country
    Country Flag

As for the defense thing, just finalize the draft and edit it later then. I want to see who all is left and possibly drop a couple shitholes.

Country
    Country Flag

Maybe we should have started the slow draft in may.

To quote merlin: lolololollolollololllolllololooollllollll

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    ESPN (and every site I have used) drops all of the players onto waivers for a day or two after the draft. Then they will stay free agents until the games (unless its a player dropped by another team.)

I could drop a defense from each except that would mean I have to decide when it should be them. Garrell's defenses are better than the one he drafted so how would I pick? (I haven't looked at Greg's yet.)

I think it would be better if they each just picked another player.
    I have no problem picking a player. Waiting on Garrell. Keep in mind, he, like me, might be having an issue seeing free agents at the moment. Something changed and I can't differentiate them.

p.s. Dropping one of our current defenses is OK (I'd like to pick which one) but that won't solve the fact that we have not drafted in the third round.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Maybe we should have started the slow draft in may.

To quote merlin: lolololollolollololllolllololooollllollll
    The draft went pretty swiftly I think. Especially compared to last year.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Country
    Country Flag

I have "reset the draft" (cleared everything I entered) and it appears that I can edit the league settings again. I am not happy about changing league rules due to an oversight instead of an actual league decision but I will do it to get this going. I will re-enter the draft results tonight and waivers should open tomorrow then.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Rube. ESPN is doing maintenance for the billionth time at the moment.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Country
    Country Flag

If you feel it should be limited, make em drop a d and put it back to 3. Being commisioner has perks. Fuckem if they don't like it. (That includes me)

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

"Fuckem"? Really? No wonder why people have left the league. Did I complain about a rule? Did I ask for changes? Nope. I was ready to redo my pick. Frankly I don't know why Rube is changing anything. I joined his league. His league, his rules.

Country
    Country Flag

To be honest, it would be more work than what it is worth to change it back now. I would have to reset the draft again (can't change roster settings once a season is started) and then re-enter the picks a third time. I just don't have time for that right now.

Players should come off waivers tomorrow.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

i do not see why a team should be able to keep 4 defenses LOL

if everyone did that it would be 48 defenses. 16 more than are actually in the league.

Why can't you just enforce the three D/ST limit manually? Dr Z already agreed to redo his pick. Garrel seems to have checked out and is on autopilot. Just like he did last year in the last round when he was passed and ended up not even making a third round draft pick.

I just do not think that inattentive players should cause rule changes because they wont even participate to a level of paying attention to the league.

Allowing 4 D/STs makes it difficult for those who only want to run with one D/ST to pick up a bye week replacement. Hell if only a few more players rolled with 4 Defenses there would be NO defenses out there for Bye week replacements LOL LOL
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    "Fuckem"? Really? No wonder why people have left the league. Did I complain about a rule? Did I ask for changes? Nope. I was ready to redo my pick. Frankly I don't know why Rube is changing anything. I joined his league. His league, his rules.
    SpaceMan has an extremely sarcastic attitude, Dr Z. I'm sure he doesn't mean any real negativity. His posting style sometimes causes him to butt heads with other members (myself included). Just take his off the cuff remarks with a grain of salt. We are all here to have fun but quite a few of us have a case of Dontgiveafuckitis LOL
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Country
    Country Flag

Only holding one defense with 16 bench slots seems silly to me. Having 4 also seems silly. I just wanted the draft to be over since we're 7 days from the season starting. And yes, sarcastic and don'tgiveafuckitis describes me and my attitude toward this league quite well. No, I won't quit, you'd have a bitch of a time replacing me.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Only holding one defense with 16 bench slots seems silly to me. Having 4 also seems silly. I just wanted the draft to be over since we're 7 days from the season starting. And yes, sarcastic and don'tgiveafuckitis describes me and my attitude toward this league quite well. No, I won't quit, you'd have a bitch of a time replacing me.
    glad to hear it
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

In the interest of fairness, I dropped one of my defenses. Actually, the Chicago defense sucks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 105 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 ... LastLast