Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Video Games

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Video Games

We have threads about illustrations, Serial Limited, Promotional stuff, even one with calendars (kind of)... what about video games?
    there are several based upon King's works....

1985 : The Mist (disks)
    PC

1989 : The Running Man (based upon the movie)
    Commodore 64 (K7 or CD)

1992 : The Dark Half (based upon the movie)
    PC (4 disks)

1993 : The Lawnmower Man (based upon the movie)
    PC (1 CD-ROM)
    consoles (3DO, Gameboy, Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis)

1994 : Cyberwar ( (based upon the movie: The Lawnmower Man)
    PC (3 CD-ROM + 1 CD Audio)

1999 : F 13 (Stephen KING’s F13)
    PC (1 CD-ROM)

Anything else?
    Basically we can see that most of them are related to the movies...

Pictures of the covers:

Last edited by Patrick; 12-24-2008 at 12:10 AM.

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    We have threads about illustrations, Serial Limited, Promotional stuff, even one with calendars (kind of)... what about video games?
    there are several based upon King's works....

1985 : The Mist (disks)
    PC

1989 : The Running Man (based upon the movie)
    Commodore 64 (K7 or CD)

1992 : The Dark Half (based upon the movie)
    PC (4 disks)

1993 : The Lawnmower Man (based upon the movie)
    PC (1 CD-ROM)
    consoles (3DO, Gameboy, Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis)

1994 : Cyberwar ( (based upon the movie: The Lawnmower Man)
    PC (3 CD-ROM + 1 CD Audio)

1999 : F 13 (Stephen KING’s F13)
    PC (1 CD-ROM)

Anything else?
    Basically we can see that most of them are related to the movies...
    Eh, I bet King would disavow any relationship with that Lawnmower Man game!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Herbert, I don't think you're missing any in that list--I think you've got them all. I myself only have the F13 CD. (I really like the screensavers on it!)

John

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I have F13 too. It's a neat little CD.
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    I have F13 too. It's a neat little CD.
    I have the F13 Mousepad on my desk at work! Getting pretty worn out now!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

there's a level for Duke Nukem 3D Atomic edition that it's called "The shining". It takes place in the overlook hotel and you enter room 217.

Pretty cool!
    I think I still have it somewhere.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

thanks for the info

there are also the Flash applications for the movie Riding the Bullet, and the flash applications from the official website of the serie Nightmares and Dreamscapes...

do you guys know about more "official" flash application for promoting a movie?

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Black House had some Shockwaves. There's also a mini game "Misery 2. Bates vs Gates".
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Country
    Country Flag

what about the black house...
    they were some applications?
    still retrievable online? (do you have it? :s )

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't remmeber..I think they were small movies only
    I gotta start looking in my king dvds..
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger Apprentice artan is on a distinguished road artan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This was on Ebay (IT) on Feb 08...

"The book game of Stephen King"...It's a videogame (Floppy disk) of questions king related...

...I forgot to bid on it...and someone else won it for 4 €

Country
    Country Flag

lol

in italian... pfff but could be interested
    lol

Not available on ebay anymore.. do you have the user ID of the seller or the number of the (ended) auction?

----

according to the news letter from the official website:
    -- "Wally World" - Codename for a Dark Tower Interactive Flash Experience coming Summer 2008. --
    What does it mean? a Video Game or flash application based upon the Dark TOwer?

btw, does anyone have a link to the spoof in flash, that someone on thedarktower.net was doing? was some kind of cartoon

Gunslinger Apprentice artan is on a distinguished road artan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    lol

in italian... pfff but could be interested
    lol

Not available on ebay anymore.. do you have the user ID of the seller or the number of the (ended) auction?
    user ID of the winner: m.perucic
    user ID of the seller: keshya268
    Item ID: 260209825722

This is the link of the ebay page:

http://cgi.ebay.it/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...MEWA:IT&ih=016

I'm not sure but I think they are italians...if you need help about language/communications please let me know.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

The mist videogame
    http://www.themistmoviedvd.com/
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Ari. I read about this in Bev Vincent's Bulletin Board, but couldn't find the link.

John

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Well...I've been looking in some stuff I have and I found these games:

Jerusalem's Lot 1 (text adventure in spanish)
    Jerusalem's Lot 2 (text adventure in spanish)

The Lawnmower man for SNES

Some objects for The Sims 2 (also King's house!)

And a small silly game in Flash of The Diary of Ellen Rimbauer
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Interesting. The version of The Dark Half PC game I have is different that the one posted. Mine came in the box shown below - it's about 2" deep. There's also an order form included that shows the original price was $59.95!! I vaguely remember playing it long ago - pretty lame if I recall correctly.

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Gunslinger Apprentice DanishCollector will become famous soon enough

I only have F13 as King was vaguely involved with it - or maybe he wasn't, but he let them use his name.

Country
    Country Flag

if i am right, there is the first appearance (?) of Everything's Eventual in it
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Banned obscurejude is on a distinguished road

Too bad all of you are collectors. I would love to see some screen shots of the gameplay.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Which game you want screenshots of?
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Banned obscurejude is on a distinguished road

Any of the ones that have actual game play and aren't question and answer.

Vagrant Dead pickle is on a distinguished road pickle's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh no not another thing to start collecting, im gonna end up poor lol
    ... From the keyboard of Kevin

"A gunslinger knows pride - that invisible bone that keeps the neck stiff."

"Officer Benzyck! It's good to see you and there's some jam right there on your collar, praise God!"- Rev. Earl Harrigan

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

I was going to ask ... have any of you played any of these games?!?

( does someone out there really have a SNES still ? )
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I do. I also have Atari. And I think there's a Pong game and a Colecovision in the attic.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast