Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: peripheral

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Awesome add, bud. That’s the first time for me seeing his sig in white like that.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice Peri, CONGRATS !!!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Awesome! Worth it for the King pic alone...sig is a bonus
    Sig is definitely a bonus ... hahahaa. I love this pic, of course from his lesser known movie, "Show Me Your Pool (I Bet You've Got A Nice Pool)"...

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Nice!

Who is The Author? That's a funny first name.
    He is a lesser known writer from Lithuania, most famous for his treatise on The Interior World of Gerbils...

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Congrats! That's a really nice collectible. The recording is great too! My fave DT1 audio version.
    Thanks HBJ, is there a way to get this recording online? I've not been able to find it with a quick search (and I don't want to dust off the old ghetto blaster for these tapes).

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Congrats, Peri! Sweet sig.
    Cheers, mate. Yeah, it has been hidden inside of shrink wrap until I got my hands on it...

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Awesome add, bud. That’s the first time for me seeing his sig in white like that.
    Cheers man... And first time I'm seeing King's police line-up shot, too...

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Very nice Peri, CONGRATS !!!
    Cheers, Frank!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

That CP book looks really great. You can just tell that care went into the design and execution of it.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    That CP book looks really great. You can just tell that care went into the design and execution of it.
    Oh yeah, Centipede Press are one of the best - the artwork on Julia is gorgeous... Cheers Mike.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Oh yeah, Centipede Press are one of the best - the artwork on Julia is gorgeous... Cheers Mike.
    Maybe one day I will get one. Time will tell.

Country
    Country Flag

came to Ellison late (of course), and really took to his horror-weird focused stories... Here are two 1st editions I'm lucky to have in my collection.

Angry Candy signed by Ellison and also signed by the dedicatee, Robert Bloch, which is less common.

The second is Strange Wine which has one of my favourite inscriptions in my collection. I wanted something that captured Ellison's personality, and his inscription to TOR editor David G Hartwell is perfect, I think.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Very nice. Bloch and Ellison were, and still are, two of my all time favorite authors.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

I’ve really got to read something of his. Sounds like Angry Candy is a good place to start.

That Strange Wine inscription is hilarious!

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn i love that inscription!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Amazing inscription, BIG CONGRATS !!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I’ve really got to read something of his. Sounds like Angry Candy is a good place to start.

An excellent way to start off is with Memphisto In Onyx. Really just a chapbook, but a great read.

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

An excellent way to start off is with Memphisto In Onyx. Really just a chapbook, but a great read.
    Thanks, I’ll do that. Btw, I just read Letters from Hell and really enjoyed it.

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, that's a good one (worthwhile grabbing it in the excellent collection, Slippage). I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream is another I recommend to start with....

My Mood
    Chatty

Yes, that's a good one (worthwhile grabbing it in the excellent collection, Slippage). I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream is another I recommend to start with....
    Perfect. Thanks, buddy. It was only $2.99 for Kindle. Cheap for how many pages it is. Thanks again, guys.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am not one for inscriptions, but THAT. IS. AWESOME!!!!! A nice piece for your collection. Congrats!!!!

My Mood
    Chatty

Just read Mefisto in Onyx. Made my head spin a few times, especially the last couple of pages. I really liked it. I see what people mean about him.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Very nice. Bloch and Ellison were, and still are, two of my all time favorite authors.
    Your Ellison collection is a thing of beauty... While I'm deep into Bloch, science fiction appeals to me less, and thus has limited my exploration of Ellison (although when his science fiction gets horrory, I really like it).

Thanks man.

Damn i love that inscription!
    I knew you'd dig that...

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Amazing inscription, BIG CONGRATS !!!
    Thanks Franky!

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    I am not one for inscriptions, but THAT. IS. AWESOME!!!!! A nice piece for your collection. Congrats!!!!
    Thanks Dez! It is a beauty, isn't it? I can just hear Ellison blurting it in his machine-gun way...

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Antoni, long time no type. Loving all your recent additions.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Hey Antoni, long time no type. Loving all your recent additions.
    Thanks, Alan, I've been wondering where you've been!

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler:
    BOOSH

Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler:
    BOOSH
    Spoiler:
    BOYAKASHA

Country
    Country Flag

Books of Blood (Vols 1 - 6) by Clive Barker. These are the Wiedenfeld & Nicolson UK 1st edition hardbacks (preceded by the less attractive, true 1st UK edition Sphere pbs). Each volume is flatsigned by Barker.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

6x bloody congrats for this very nice CB books Antoni !!!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Not a Barker fan, but those books have some interesting, and some rather disturbing, covers.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast