Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 684 of 889 FirstFirst ... 184 584 634 674 682 683 684 685 686 694 734 784 ... LastLast
Results 17,076 to 17,100 of 22221

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Any word on the S/L City of Mirrors?

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis2347 View Post
    Hopefully going to the printer early next year if all goes well!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    If all goes well ? Wow, this is really disappointing.
    What happened to end of year 2017 ??

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Gwendy’s Button Box pretty much blew up the year. Lots of stuff had to wait while we dealt with it. I’m sure no one here has any idea what an undertaking that book was, but it was chaos for the staff. Please feel free to cancel your order if you’re tired of waiting. Thanks for the support!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Delayed?
    Stuff happens in small, medium press houses.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I'm still happily waiting for my lettered SCREAM PLAYS and my lettered THE TWELVE and my lettered THE FALL and...
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I'm still happily waiting for my lettered SCREAM PLAYS and my lettered THE TWELVE and my lettered THE FALL and...
    One should be shipping by next month, another in early 2018, and the other by spring, but I'll keep it a secret which one is which.

Brian

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I try not to worry about what comes when. I just order (and order and order) and know that eventually, it will arrive at my door!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    I try not to worry about what comes when. I just order (and order and order) and know that eventually, it will arrive at my door!
    Agreed! Like when Six Scary Stories showed up on my doorstep the other day. It's pretty much a given that when a S/L is announced, it'll be a year or more before it ships. This practice doesn't bode well for the inpatient but it's no secret either. I image a lot of preorders will out live us
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

The delays are well worth it for the quality of product that is received.

Always well worth the wait, and always amazing. Keep up the good work down there in little old CD land 👍👍👍
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    It's like the Berenstain Bears meets Aesop's fables in a world that just happens to be populated by zombies.
    Shouldn't that be "Berenstein"?

HBJ
    https://news.avclub.com/how-you-spel...-of-1798282836

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    It's like the Berenstain Bears meets Aesop's fables in a world that just happens to be populated by zombies.

HBJ
    I swear, even since that became "a thing" on the Internet, I can NEVER remember the correct spelling... I always have to check and I sometimes get it wrong and then I wonder if I've been doing it wrong all along!

Brian

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post

HBJ
    I swear, even since that became "a thing" on the Internet, I can NEVER remember the correct spelling... I always have to check and I sometimes get it wrong and then I wonder if I've been doing it wrong all along!

Brian
    Perhaps you are just from said parallel universe
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

I was always sure it was spelled with an E.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

If you're in Germany, it's the Beerstein Beers.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    If you're in Germany, it's the Beerstein Beers.

Mulleins

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    No deadlines, only headlines.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Gwendy’s Button Box pretty much blew up the year. Lots of stuff had to wait while we dealt with it. I’m sure no one here has any idea what an undertaking that book was, but it was chaos for the staff. Please feel free to cancel your order if you’re tired of waiting. Thanks for the support!

Brian
    The blanket statement just caught me off guard, really thought City of Mirrors would be here by Christmas.
    I will obviously survive another year without it, no harm no foul.
    Thanks for responding Brian.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I like Cemetery Dance. They keep my life interesting.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    One should be shipping by next month, another in early 2018, and the other by spring, but I'll keep it a secret which one is which.

Brian
    The Fall lettered edition is shipping either the end of this week or early next week. It's not mentioned here, but the Vampyricon lettered edition will be shipping this week.

Yay!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

So, Brian, can you give us a hint on what to expect from CD for 2018? Any surprises that you could just leak?
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    So, Brian, can you give us a hint on what to expect from CD for 2018? Any surprises that you could just leak?
    You mean you don't know about [Edited by TDT.org administration at the request of Cemetery Dance] I'm amazed!

Spoiler:
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    You mean you don't know about [Edited by TDT.org administration at the request of Cemetery Dance] I'm amazed!

Spoiler:
    I didn't! I arrived late to the party..once again
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I really am hoping for a surprise S/L from CD. Outsiders would be FANTASTIC but if I could have my dream pic? It would be a signed Pet Semetary announcement to cap off the Doubleday set! Cause your most likely going to get the next two in 2018... and the last in 2019. That would be FANTASTIC!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 684 of 889 FirstFirst ... 184 584 634 674 682 683 684 685 686 694 734 784 ... LastLast