+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 644 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 508 ... LastLast

Thread: Suntup Editions

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    Woo! July is going to be a good month

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I would say! We are getting Gwendy then to are we not?
    We are getting Gwendy then too. Are we not?
    Would you like to try MAY 30 2017 & as far as I know the S/L date has not been announced.

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Oh and there's this other thing too. Something I haven't announced yet. He he.
    When shall you announce?
    In the next couple of months. And it's not what you might expect.

Spoiler:

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Suntup Press

Received the box prototype today and it looks incredible! You're going to love what I'm putting together for you.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Received the box prototype today and it looks incredible! You're going to love what I'm putting together for you.
    Such a tease this one
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Spoiler:

REALLY excited about Suntup Press and cannot wait to hold THE EYES OF THE DRAGON ART PORTFOLIO in my hands!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    REALLY excited about Suntup Press and cannot wait to hold THE EYES OF THE DRAGON ART PORTFOLIO in my hands!
    Thanks Brian! Really appreciate your comment, and thank you for your support!

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

So I thought I'd give you a little sneak peak/teaser. This is the prototype box for the lettered edition. I wanted to show you the size of it. Those who ordered, start making some space! :-)

Spoiler:

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

So I thought I'd give you a little sneak peak/teaser. This is the prototype box for the lettered edition. I wanted to show you the size of it. Those who ordered, start making some space! :-)

Spoiler:

Gargantuan!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

YIKES!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Thanks Brian! Really appreciate your comment, and thank you for your support!
    I was fortunate enough to be able to purchase Paul's work from the start.

Everything I've seen from him is exceptional. He has a real talent, and he's just getting started.

I can hardly contain myself waiting for his first original publication.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler:
    Ho. Lee. Schnikes.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler:

Dammit! I knew I should have left more space either side of KD!
    Spoiler:
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post

Spoiler:

Dammit! I knew I should have left more space either side of KD!

Simon Simon Simon.... You should have learned the first time you ran out of shelf space. ALWAYS leave room where you don't think it will be needed. Rookie mistake

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That case is awesome Paul love it!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the kind words (and emojis) everyone... And Simon, I was thinking about you when I posted those pictures! Darn, you're gonna have to go with plan B or something... ;-)

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just to add one more voice, LOVE the case

Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

I believe there is enough room in my bedroom to store that Beauty.
    Spoiler:

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    Spoiler:
    Hahaha

Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    Just to add one more voice, LOVE the case
    Thanks Heath! I dig it too! You have to hold it in your hands to feel that beautiful fabric... you will soon!

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    Spoiler:
    That's too funny. Who needs shelving if the case was that big. Just use it as a wall. Hey, stop giving me ideas.... Actually, hmmmm... I have something coming that will be almost as big as a wall. I gotta keep my mouth shut but you keep tempting me, and I'm really excited about it... More later... ;-)

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

For those who missed this on Facebook, I thought it might be of interest. Here are some pictures of the plate that was made for the limited edition photogravure print that is included in the lettered edition.

Spoiler:
    A copper plate is made from the artwork and is inked so that the etched cells of varying depths in the plate are filled with the dense ink. The ink is then wiped from the surface and the plate is placed on the bed of an etching press. Dampened paper is laid on the plate, covered with printing felts, and passed between the rollers of the press under heavy pressure. The felts are then removed and the paper is lifted from the plate. The image in ink has then been transferred from the plate to the paper.

Photogravure is a true continuous-tone ink printing technique. The image is made of a layer of ink whose thickness varies continuously according to the depth of tone of the image. When viewed under magnification, a photogravure print is seen to be in three-dimensional relief, with a thicker layer of ink in the shadows and dark tones and thinner layers in the light tones and highlights.

Gravure tissue on copper plate in hot water development bath.

Plate stopped out and ready to be etched.

Plate during cleaning.

Cleaned plate ready for proofing.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Fascinating. Thanks.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

For those who missed this on Facebook, I thought it might be of interest. Here are some pictures of the plate that was made for the limited edition photogravure print that is included in the lettered edition.]
    Hubba hubba. Can i have the plate when you're done with it?
    haha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 644 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 508 ... LastLast