Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Book collection: ajw2910

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Default Book collection: ajw2910

Here are some pics of my limiteds and a few lettered editions that I have. Many are non-SK, but I hoped that some folks may enjoy looking through. I apologize for the picture clarity, so let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for looking!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

NIce stuff! That a matching DT set in the first pic?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Webstar - unfortunately, no. Same number for volumes 4 - 7 and LSOE. The Wastelands is numbered but not the same, and Gunslinger and Drawing are just 1st editions. Still like to get a numbered Drawing, but don't know if I'll ever have the cash for a signed / limited Gunslinger.

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What a gorgeous collection. Truly lovely stuff. Do you have any photos that show off the entire book cases? Looks like you have a very nice library.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

What a great collection! I spotted the S/L of Velocity by Dean Koontz. One of my favourite books, I love the silk that Charnel House used for the slipcase and book.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SystemCrashOverRide View Post
    What a gorgeous collection. Truly lovely stuff. Do you have any photos that show off the entire book cases? Looks like you have a very nice library.
    Thank you. I will try to get a good pic of those cases so you get an idea of what it looks like. The lighter colored case (with all of the non-SK books) was actually made by my wife as a gift to me for Father's Day. She did a great job in my opinion for someone with limited tools and woodworking knowledge. It turned out beautifully.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats for this SUPERNICE COLLECTION !!!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great collection! What is the book being displayed with the front out that has a face with an open mouth? It's not familiar, but it looks cool!!

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Amazing collection!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great collection and I love your book case.
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Great looking collection. Thanks for sharing.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Hi AJ - what number is your DTIII if you don't mind me asking?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Great collection! What is the book being displayed with the front out that has a face with an open mouth? It's not familiar, but it looks cool!!
    dnemec, that is "Everybody Scream" by Jeffrey Thomas. It is a grimoire by Raw Dog Screaming Press.

Thanks for all the nice comments everyone.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Hi AJ - what number is your DTIII if you don't mind me asking?
    Kingfan - it is #181

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

A really, really nice collection! Thanks for sharing!

John

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I love new collections! Can we have some more pictures please ;D

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

A truly wonderful collection you have there, my friend!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    I love new collections! Can we have some more pictures please ;D

Sure, just let me know what you would like to see more of!

Country
    Country Flag

Here are a couple of the cases themselves.....

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome!!! I'm a big fan of "Barrister Cases"!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ajw2910 View Post
    Here are a couple of the cases themselves.....

Did you flip the Everybody Screams over just to freak us out?

What are the two books on the ends (sliver octagon and the one with the white cover)?
    — Roland Deschain

Country
    Country Flag

[/QUOTE]Did you flip the Everybody Screams over just to freak us out?

What are the two books on the ends (sliver octagon and the one with the white cover)?[/QUOTE]

Ha! No, must be i did that when cleaning it off. Good eye!

Those are Necessary Evil Press (NEP) lettered editions of Shè Loves Monsters by Simon Clark and Berserk by Tim Lebbon. I wish they had stayed in business. They had fantastic productions and I have some great art as extras from Caniglia with many of them.

Country
    Country Flag

They look great, thanks,
    — Roland Deschain

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

What a great looking collection. I see you have a great range of books and a bunch of CD publications. Good to see them all on the shelf like that. Thanks for sharing.

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Very, very nice. Funny, I was just complaining on another forum that I haven't yet been able to get my hands on a S/L HC of Malfi's SNOW...and there it is! Color me jealous.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast