Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 641 of 889 FirstFirst ... 141 541 591 631 639 640 641 642 643 651 691 741 ... LastLast
Results 16,001 to 16,025 of 22221

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Brian, that's a great review! I'm excited for this one!

Word on the street is that GWENDY'S BUTTON BOX is headed back to a second printing before publication, just FYI.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Word on the street is that GWENDY'S BUTTON BOX is headed back to a second printing before publication, just FYI.

Brian
    So much for the 1,000,000 1st printing...

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Brian
    Nice!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Brian

If we ordered copies already, are we getting first editions?? any new orders getting 2nd printings? will it say second printing like Blockade billy? now i have to buy more copies.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

Brian

If we ordered copies already, are we getting first editions?? any new orders getting 2nd printings? will it say second printing like Blockade billy? now i have to buy more copies.
    All orders already placed will be getting first printings.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You guys must be so proud! Congrats!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

And from now on you have to call Rich a "horror giant"

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's awesome news! Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post

Brian

What if we place an order tonight? Still first printings?

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post

Brian

If you order directly from us in the next week or two, you should be good... we have about 4,000 copies of the 1st printing left to sell... And we'll short the book distributor who takes the biggest discount of them all before we let our collectors miss out!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post

Brian

If you order directly from us in the next week or two, you should be good... we have about 4,000 copies of the 1st printing left to sell... And we'll short the book distributor who takes the biggest discount of them all before we let our collectors miss out!

Brian
    Brian are the printings 1st and 2nd stated on copyright page?
    Thanks

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Received my EOW slipcase this week and had no idea they were shipped so that was a pleasant surprise to come home to.
    I bought the signed trilogy from a member a few months back and he emailed with Mindy to update the slipcase address to have sent to me. As always, CD came through.
    Congrats on the Gwendy's review and second printing! I stayed away from the excerpt as I want to go in totally blind when I read this.
    Last thing, I think it's great that Nocturnal Readers Box guy consulted with CD about doing a variant DJ for Gwendy's. What the heck, I'll be signing up for it.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian - I know you said you were thinking about including a little something extra for everyone who had been waiting patiently for the EOW slipcases. What did you come up with?

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Brian - I know you said you were thinking about including a little something extra for everyone who had been waiting patiently for the EOW slipcases. What did you come up with?
    i thought he said it was free arc of Gwendy's Button box, but i could be totally making that up.

I have an idea, but I probably won't be able to push it forward until next month... Someone might want to remind me in two weeks... ha!

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    Brian are the printings 1st and 2nd stated on copyright page?
    Thanks
    Yes and I will post screenshots next week for everyone's reference.

Personalized packing peanuts, hand selected by Brian himself.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I have an idea, but I probably won't be able to push it forward until next month... Someone might want to remind me in two weeks... ha!

Brian
    Cool! Thanks Brian.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

You know, there are a lot (well, at least 3) forms of "Brian" on this forum, and it gets to the point where I frequently think...

(go to 1:09 of this):

It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Got my EOW slipcase today. Looks great, no extras though. Plenty of hand selected limited edition peanuts, Bev was right. :-)
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Got my EOW w/SC as well!!! Great job, CD!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just wanted to mention how much I enjoyed the Tom Deady book "Haven." When I noted on the SK forum that the introduction was missing from his follow up book "Eternal Darkness", Tom sent me a signed copy. A great guy and I have really enjoyed his books.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    Just wanted to mention how much I enjoyed the Tom Deady book "Haven." When I noted on the SK forum that the introduction was missing from his follow up book "Eternal Darkness", Tom sent me a signed copy. A great guy and I have really enjoyed his books.
    I can second this. I've talked with Tom a couple of times. Down to earth and a strong writer. Check out "Haven" here (sorry to sound like a salesperson):

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...om+deady+haven

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Gunslinger Apprentice cryptkeeper has a spectacular aura about cryptkeeper has a spectacular aura about cryptkeeper's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Having read both Haven and Eternal Darkness, I concur.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
    “In every grain of wheat there lies hidden the soul of a star.”

+ Reply to Thread
Page 641 of 889 FirstFirst ... 141 541 591 631 639 640 641 642 643 651 691 741 ... LastLast