Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Who will advance to the next round ?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Christopher Nolan

16 50.00%
  • Steven Spielberg

16 50.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: TDGT - Round 3 - Christopher Nolan vs Steven Spielberg

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

oh no

More Nolan, people!

...Are you watching closely?...

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

YES YES THERE IS A GOD. A FEW MORE VOTES FOR STEVE!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    YES YES THE DEVIL DOES EXIST ! A FEW MORE VOTES FOR STEVE!
    I KNOW, RIGHT ?!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Feev! I am shocked! Misquoting people? You do realize you are stooping to the level...to the tactics of people like like LIKE..... ME!
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Feev! I am shocked! Misquoting people? You do realize you are stooping to the level...to the tactics of people like like LIKE..... ME!
    heinous

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

... Oh man ... you're right ... what have I become ? ....

Country
    Country Flag

unspeakable

but essentially right...

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    ... Oh man ... you're right ... what have I become ? ....
    You have abused your powers and the knowledge you have gained as manager wrongly, no matter how righteous your course or your intentions were!

Spoiler:
    I always wanted to say something as stupidly melodramatic as that!
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Country
    Country Flag

wow

::awestruck::

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I must admit, I do like being unnecessarily and completely melodramatic! I should do it more often! Like Withnail in Withnail and I when he's pissed!

"This is a mistake I tell you! This is a dreadful mistake!"

- Melike

Country
    Country Flag

I think I should watch Withnail

My Mood
    Yeehaw

You should. It's a film I haven't been able to stop quoting since I watched it.

And on that note, i'm actually going to go out now and look for the Prestige! Hopefully I'll post my thoughts later, if not, I'll have to order it! One way or another, i'm going to actually watch a film you recommended Jean before you watch another one I recommended!

- Melike

Country
    Country Flag

... and then suddenly you won't like it, and all my other recommendations will go down the drain...............

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sexual favors for anyone who votes for Spielberg

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

A half eaten burrito for anyone who votes for Nolan.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Please see pablo and vote Spielberg !!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Country
    Country Flag

You've gotta be shitting me, less than an hour to go, are we gonna have another tie?

Spielberg people, Spielberg!

Country
    Country Flag

you mean, Nolan. It's ok, pablo, everybody can make a mistake.

Country
    Country Flag

Is it that nobody wants sexual favors, or nobody wants sexual favors from me?

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    ...I'd rather not get into this Burton vs. Nolan discussion. It's all subjective, isn't it? ...
    Maybe, maybe not. However, I'd rather not get into it, either. Just two points I'll mention: 1.) Nolan is great, 2.) Both of them beat hell out of Joel Schumacher.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

At the time the poll closed, there were 17 voters that clearly indicated - through their posts - which director they voted for, and they were divided as such :

Nolan
    feverishparade
    jean
    Melike
    Ricky
    DoctorDodge
    pathofturtle
    alkanto
    seymour glass
    candy
    SynysterSaint
    Heather19

Spielberg
    pablo
    turtlex
    Mattrick
    Browningschilde
    Darkthoughts
    Brice

11 to 6, Nolan advances !

Country
    Country Flag

::sigh of relief::

Goldmember Melike will become famous soon enough Melike's Avatar

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A NEW GAME BEGINS

Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast