Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 712 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 510 ... LastLast

Thread: The Now Playing Thread

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Metallica-Whiplash [live]
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I値l be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Moonspell-Mr. Crowley

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

The New Riders Of The Purple Sage-Henry

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Nirvana-Polly

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Smashing Pumpkins-Bullet With Butterfly Wings

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Smashing Pumpkins-Disarm

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Rob Zombie-Dragula

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Rob Zombie-Living Dead Girl

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Sublime-Date Rape

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Sublime-Santeria

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Tesla-Little Suzy

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

They Might Be Giants-Birdhouse In Your Soul

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Violent Femmes-Kiss Off

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Violent Femmes-Add It Up

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Stone Sour-Omega

If you rescue me

Gunslinger Apprentice kithereal is on a distinguished road kithereal's Avatar

Fall at your feet - Crowded House

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Pink Floyd-Astronime Domini

If you rescue me

Sleep Controller ZoNeSeeK is on a distinguished road ZoNeSeeK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

kithereal: quality!!!
    "You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think." - Duma Key
    zoneseek@thedarktower.com

Ubersnob Frunobulax is on a distinguished road Frunobulax's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I Gotta Feeling (Just Nineteen)--Eagles Of Death Metal
    My favorite bands can kick your favorite bands' asses.

The horizon is right and motionless like the EKG of a dying woman.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Destiny - Zero 7

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Grandmaster Flash-The Message

If you rescue me

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Nip It In The Bud - The B-52's

Citizen of Gilead Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

Fields of the Nephilim/Mourning Sun
    In Digitized Remorse

Gunslinger Apprentice VolsToTheWall is on a distinguished road VolsToTheWall's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Broken Household Appliance National Forest/Grandaddy

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Pink Floyd-Astronime Domini
    I love that song.

Colt 45 - Afroman

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 712 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 510 ... LastLast