Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 134 of 644 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 144 184 234 634 ... LastLast
Results 3,326 to 3,350 of 16087

Thread: Suntup Editions

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I have a lettered HHH I am looking to trade for a Misery S/L. Anyone a gambler? COULD it be a huge King book or a huge non-king????????
    Is the HHH from your lifetime subscription?
    No it is not. I bought a second copy on secondary market my man. It is a letter and has rights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a lettered HHH I am looking to trade for a Misery S/L. Anyone a gambler? COULD it be a huge King book or a huge non-king????????
    No it is not. I bought a second copy on secondary market my man. It is a letter and has rights

haha, i deleted the post because i reconsidered the question, but you quoted it too fast the lifetime subscription description said that books MAY not be in series, if I remember correctly, which doesn't preclude the possibility of getting an in-series letter. Maybe your lifetime subscription HHH will be in-series, and thus, would carry rights.
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

haha, i deleted the post because i reconsidered the question, but you quoted it too fast the lifetime subscription description said that books MAY not be in series, if I remember correctly, which doesn't preclude the possibility of getting an in-series letter. Maybe your lifetime subscription HHH will be in-series, and thus, would carry rights.
    No they would not. Nice try though!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

I have 2 copies of misery. But not interested in hhh. Is it a limit of 1 signed copy per person or per household? A friend gave me a greAt deal on their Misery! They wished to stay anonymous but they did not like the page mix up and I was able to trade a few of my FLATSIGNED extras

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    I have 2 copies of misery. But not interested in hhh. Is it a limit of 1 signed copy per person or per household? A friend gave me a greAt deal on their Misery! They wished to stay anonymous but they did not like the page mix up and I was able to trade a few of my FLATSIGNED extras
    Household. However you can buy whatever you want on the aftermarket.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Glen....are you really asking.......

"If Suntup produces another King S/L, do I get to buy two copies if I own two S/L copies of Misery?"

If that is your question.....I would assume the answer is YES....but only Paul could give the definitive answer.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by PennyUnwise View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    I am still wondering if the countdown has a double meaning. Either invasion like War of The World, or apocalypse like The Road. Or something along those lines.
    Who knows. I really like The Road, so I would be down to see a special edition of that!
    When Paul sent out that survey asking what books we'd like to see get the limited treatment, THE ROAD was my top choice. But a sig by Cormac McCarthy? I thought he was notoriously hard to wrangle.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I am still wondering if the countdown has a double meaning. Either invasion like War of The World, or apocalypse like The Road. Or something along those lines.
    Who knows. I really like The Road, so I would be down to see a special edition of that!
    When Paul sent out that survey asking what books we'd like to see get the limited treatment, THE ROAD was my top choice. But a sig by Cormac McCarthy? I thought he was notoriously hard to wrangle.
    That was on my list too. I loved that book.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

McCarthy has done a few signed limiteds, I'm sure Paul could get him to do it
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

That would be cool. I’ve been meaning to read it but I’d wait if that’s the next book.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

It has another meaning for me personally, but the explanation would be of no interest to most of you.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    That would be cool. I’ve been meaning to read it but I’d wait if that’s the next book.
    It would be too good to be true if Paul did THE ROAD. So it mustn't be that book.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

"If Suntup produces another King S/L, do I get to buy two copies if I own two S/L copies of Misery?"

If that is your question.....I would assume the answer is YES....but only Paul could give the definitive answer.
    That is the question! With Suntup or even Grant do we send him proof of our number(s) and then we could order the book(s)?

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

That is the question! With Suntup or even Grant do we send him proof of our number(s) and then we could order the book(s)?
    Yes, that's right. We just need a photograph of you with the book, or with your drivers license and the book. We also need a copy of your birth certificate, social security number, last 3 months tax returns and a recent electric bill. Oh, and we require a DNA sample (we'll send you the kit), and your mother's maiden name. The application takes about 6 months, so be sure to get it in early in case a new book is released while your application is pending.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post

Yes, that's right. We just need a photograph of you with the book, or with your drivers license and the book. We also need a copy of your birth certificate, social security number, last 3 months tax returns and a recent electric bill. Oh, and we require a DNA sample (we'll send you the kit), and your mother's maiden name. The application takes about 6 months, so be sure to get it in early in case a new book is released while your application is pending.
    I see you're no longer taking the first born.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I'll just be happy that I got HHH and that I have a GE of Misery on it's way as soon as the storm is done. Too all those in the path, be safe.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Haha

You need to beef up your security, man.

My Mood
    Asleep

Crap! The new book is being announced in 14 days 3 hours 26 minutes. I heard it’s Pet semetey

Country
    Country Flag

Crap! The new book is being announced in 14 days 3 hours 26 minutes. I heard it’s Pet semetey
    Shawshank.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Obviously it’s gonna be this:

Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Got my GE. It looks really nice. Pics in my thread at some point. But I am very happy I got this.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats and a little envious.

Got my GE. It looks really nice. Pics in my thread at some point. But I am very happy I got this.

Traveler o45deuce is on a distinguished road

Was the Misery shwag kit just randomly given out to buyers or did all the lettered and numbered edition buyers get one?

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by o45deuce View Post
    Was the Misery shwag kit just randomly given out to buyers or did all the lettered and numbered edition buyers get one?
    It was limited to the early purchasers. More info on suntup.press.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

The final batch of Misery remarques just arrived back. I'll get those out Monday.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 134 of 644 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 144 184 234 634 ... LastLast