Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: The Wind Through the Keyhole UK 1/200: Who owns them?

Gunslinger Apprentice RIC #520 will become famous soon enough RIC #520 will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by olverts View Post
    Number 64 on ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Stephen-Ki...item4603eec108

Complete 64 set is owned by gsvec here on dt.org so if someone know her give her a call
    olverts..
    Thanks for posting this for everyone. I somehow missed this one in my search... Thanks for interest in this thread.. I gota ask.. when are we putting your name on the list?

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

No olverts on the list...

Deicided today to sell all my UK editions

I just like to help

Gunslinger Apprentice RIC #520 will become famous soon enough RIC #520 will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by olverts View Post
    Number 64 on ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Stephen-Ki...item4603eec108

Complete 64 set is owned by gsvec here on dt.org so if someone know her give her a call
    #64 sold today.. anyone know who got it?

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Peeps, remember the kinky number 69 is up for sale....

Need some action... someone please break the seal on one..

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Mail me one and I happily will.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gunslinger Apprentice Ivo will become famous soon enough Ivo will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused

I opened mine from Blaeberry books #60. another on the way. The slip case is pretty shoddy has a wrinkle in the fabric that might have happened during manufacturing, not damaged or anything just looks poorly made.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivo View Post
    I opened mine from Blaeberry books #60. another on the way. The slip case is pretty shoddy has a wrinkle in the fabric that might have happened during manufacturing, not damaged or anything just looks poorly made.
    Ivo- Welcome to club. Thanks for providing the info. Let me know when the other one arrives.. I left the wrap on my book (just cut the end). I will need to look at my more closely... thanks again

There is a UK #56/200 listed on eBay. I asked the seller how did he know the number on a seal book, and his response is below. Has anyone else seen a tag on their book?

Hi, actually the book is still sealed. There is a tag on the outside of the wrapper that says 056 so I am assuming that is the number, perhaps not. I don't truly know and I don't want to mislead. This is a sealed never opened MINT copy of the limited one of 200 actual copies signed by Stephen King. The image that i used in the listing is a stock photo provided by the publisher. The actual book is stil sealed in the origninal wrapper with the barcode label attached. I hopr this helps.Best of luck if you elect to bid. I expect this will go quickly. Best Regards,

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

He's guessing the number is 56? I've never seen any "tags" on the books.

John

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It would have been nice if they had put tags on the books.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by LostAlivE View Post
    It would have been nice if they had put tags on the books.
    You just don't get it. "They" had a person write a number in 200 books-likely the person with nice penmanship never received one of the books. The first books numbered 1-10 were immediately removed (set aside) for VIP's; they likely were not shrinkwrapped. The remaining 11-200 books were still carefully numbered (might be cool to compare the handwriting for all of the numbers??), but sent along the shrink wrap shipping process with little or no regard to the subsequent numbers.
    At least the books were numbered.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

How does he "not get it" when he was just saying what would have been nice?

Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post
    Update to page 2 - see Interesting Facts ... you made the list jimimck

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RIC #520 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post
    Update to page 2 - see Interesting Facts ... you made the list jimimck
    Ha cool!
    Good work on the list pal, nice to have this info avail.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

You can remove......

Unopen - anonymous (TDT) [orginal owner agrabin]

and add......

#37 tippy4

Hmmmm......I have #37 and #73.......weird.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    You can remove......

Unopen - anonymous (TDT) [orginal owner agrabin]

and add......

#37 tippy4

Hmmmm......I have #37 and #73.......weird.
    Thanks for the update tippy... couple more and you can take the most owned title!

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Where in the hell is # 32!!!!

Do anyone find it interesting that carlosdetweiller is not listed as a owner? What's is the chance that he got #6 from H&S?

WEEKLY UPDATE:

This thread was started couple weeks ago. Last week was productive with eight new numbers added. The new numbers for last week: #37, #45, #54, #60, #64, #90, #179, #188. Six out of ten, were below 100, I am not sure if there are any patterns. The mystery of the #1 -#10 has been solved, so I added those to the list. No numbers between #19 - #34 were added last week, so the big gap is still there. No new numbers so far this week, please open some seals and lets added a couple.

1- 100 ----- 48/200 -- 24%
    100-200 --- 31/200 -- 16%
    Unopen ---- 26/200 -- 13%
    Total ------ 105/200 -- 52.5%

AKC looking for 32/200
    Cook looking for 79/200
    Greg looking for 157/200 (found shnnrc01)
    George at C-Springs looking for 186/200 (found steveisking member of The Collector Forum)
    Patrick looking for 196/200

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Check your math. 96 of 200 is 48%.

John

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John
    Thanks.. should be correct now

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John
    Well spotted Great Old One.

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is jhani the Old Fella?

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roog View Post
    Is jhani the Old Fella?
    Yep.

John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast