Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 754 of 890 FirstFirst ... 254 654 704 744 752 753 754 755 756 764 804 854 ... LastLast
Results 18,826 to 18,850 of 22242

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Well fun update is my neighbor 8 doors down knocked on my door with the elusive missing package... So glad UPS called me back about the package they lost... oh wait they never did. Thank goodness for honest people.
    That's great news. What a nerve-wracking experience. You live near good people, fortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by jsweet View Post
    So close ... Sleeping Beauties was supposed to arrive today but now delayed due to "Emergency Situation or Severe Weather" via UPS ...
    Mine was "delivered" UPS sent me a text saying delivered. I turn around and look out my window at the door and there was no truck and no package. Login to the system and it says it was delivered a half hour ago. Once again, been in my office right by the front door all day. No one has come on the porch nor delivered anything yet today. Call UPS and get the whole "we will call the driver and ask and give you a call back in an hour spiel and low and behold no call back ever. Yay now time to fight through a case to get my book.
    I just had TWO personal sales vanish when UPS just left them sitting "on the porch" instead of getting the requested signature... and for one of them, "on the porch" meant out in front of an APARTMENT BUILDING...

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Well fun update is my neighbor 8 doors down knocked on my door with the elusive missing package... So glad UPS called me back about the package they lost... oh wait they never did. Thank goodness for honest people.
    GOOD resolution!! Ugh about UPS, though. Big +1 for honest people!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Is there any pics of the lettered yet? Sorry if there has been.... I can’t recall
    I actually forgot to take photos when we had the production case in the office, so there's nothing yet!

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Hi Brian, Dan,

I was going through my list of orders, to see what is still outstanding. I found one item I don't recall receiving, and don't think I have heard anything in regards to it. In Jan 2017 you offered "The Cemetery Dance Collectors Set #3" which was 3 signed limited edition hardcovers. Has this shipped? The code on the order confirmation is X_CDEX2017

Thanks,
    Mike
    Four Shadows (Cemetery Dance Exclusive Collectors Set #3):
    The third book for the Cemetery Dance Collectors Set #3 has been changed because the author for the book we wanted to use hasn't been able to finish the manuscript, and we want to keep the set moving. Luckily, we had another book coming along on our list that was meant to be used in some kind of deal or promotion (we hadn't decided what yet) and we were able to slide it over to be the 3rd book in this set. The new book includes four novellas by five terrific authors (one of the novellas is a collaboration) and all of the authors are signing the signature sheets.

Halloween Carnival edited by Brian James Freeman (Cemetery Dance Exclusive Collectors Set #3):
    This book has turned into a whopper at 536 oversized pages and proofreading has begun. With a book this size, we usually aim for 6 to 7 proofreaders taking a look to be sure it is clean.

Killer Crimes edited by Richard Chizmar and Brian James Freeman (Cemetery Dance Exclusive Collectors Set #3):
    This book is just about finished with the proofreading stage and we expect to have it printer-ready in 2019.
    And I'll actually have updates on all three of these pretty soon...

We're doing a trial run with not one but TWO new printers since we've lost two dependable printers to bankruptcy in the last 12 months, and if they both do a good job on these test books, we should be off to the races for a BIG finish to the year.

Brian

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Hi Brian, Dan,

I was going through my list of orders, to see what is still outstanding. I found one item I don't recall receiving, and don't think I have heard anything in regards to it. In Jan 2017 you offered "The Cemetery Dance Collectors Set #3" which was 3 signed limited edition hardcovers. Has this shipped? The code on the order confirmation is X_CDEX2017

Thanks,
    Mike
    The third book for the Cemetery Dance Collectors Set #3 has been changed because the author for the book we wanted to use hasn't been able to finish the manuscript, and we want to keep the set moving. Luckily, we had another book coming along on our list that was meant to be used in some kind of deal or promotion (we hadn't decided what yet) and we were able to slide it over to be the 3rd book in this set. The new book includes four novellas by five terrific authors (one of the novellas is a collaboration) and all of the authors are signing the signature sheets.

Halloween Carnival edited by Brian James Freeman (Cemetery Dance Exclusive Collectors Set #3):
    This book has turned into a whopper at 536 oversized pages and proofreading has begun. With a book this size, we usually aim for 6 to 7 proofreaders taking a look to be sure it is clean.

Killer Crimes edited by Richard Chizmar and Brian James Freeman (Cemetery Dance Exclusive Collectors Set #3):
    This book is just about finished with the proofreading stage and we expect to have it printer-ready in 2019.

We're doing a trial run with not one but TWO new printers since we've lost two dependable printers to bankruptcy in the last 12 months, and if they both do a good job on these test books, we should be off to the races for a BIG finish to the year.

Brian
    Hey, if you want to have a true trial run of no consequence, I'll write a book about a guy who tries to have sex with a ghost, titled The Cold Spot that you can run through the printer.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Hi Brian, Dan,

Thanks,
    Mike

Brian
    Honestly I'd say we're doing trialing 3 different printers, we've used the 3rd printer before but it's been probably 9 years since the last book we had them print.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Good luck with the new printing companies, guys. Also, I received the S/L and the Artist/Gift editions last night. They are gorgeous. Team CD did a great job on this project!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Dan - I don’t want to be THAT guy - but do I need to be worried about lack of any notification for Sleeping Beauties yet?

Gunslinger Apprentice Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim's Avatar

I received my SL Sleeping Beauties, but no notifications.

With the gift edition I received the book first and then got the notification.
    The absence of a thing, this can be as deadly as the presence. The absence of air, eh?
    The absence of water? The absence of anything else we're addicted to.

- Baron Vladimir Harkonnen

Gunslinger Apprentice Dr. Dawg is on a distinguished road Dr. Dawg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Dan - I don’t want to be THAT guy - but do I need to be worried about lack of any notification for Sleeping Beauties yet?
    I’m starting to wonder the same, so maybe I’m that guy...

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dawg View Post
    I’m starting to wonder the same, so maybe I’m that guy...
    Same here.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I got my S/L and Gift order today! YAY!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My wife found the box outside our gate tonight - a litte dinged up on the outside but the s/l and gift were in perfect shape inside - beautiful editions. I don't think I had shipping notification either - but they are both here
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Hi Brian, Dan,

Thanks,
    Mike

Brian
    Honestly I'd say we're doing trialing 3 different printers, we've used the 3rd printer before but it's been probably 9 years since the last book we had them print.
    So that means that some hardcore fans will hunt down each of the printer variants, and try to find out which were printed first
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Hi Brian, Dan,

Thanks,
    Mike

Brian
    So that means that some hardcore fans will hunt down each of the printer variants, and try to find out which were printed first
    Ahh they aren't all printing the same book. 3 different books at 3 different printers.

No need to worry yet. I'd say if you haven't received a shipping notice by Monday you should contact me then. I printed the last of the labels yesterday, but I don't think shipping notices were sent yesterday. We should be sending notices today for sure though. I think we should probably be pretty much done with shipping today as well. There may be one or two odd ball orders that drag to next week, but for the most part we're just about done.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Do buyers who purchased the lettered, and a S/L, and a gift have to wait?

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Nope. Lettereds aren't ready yet, but S/L and gifts are shipping / have shipped. I just checked yours, and your order happened to be in the very unlucky position of being just the right combination of elements (what's on the order, lack of number request, shipping method) that put it pretty much right at the end of the shipping queue.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Nope. Lettereds aren't ready yet, but S/L and gifts are shipping / have shipped. I just checked yours, and your order happened to be in the very unlucky position of being just the right combination of elements (what's on the order, lack of number request, shipping method) that put it pretty much right at the end of the shipping queue.

Lucky me. I suppose someone has to be the last order shipped. Purely selfish on my part, but those who ordered one of each should be prioritized as they spent the most money. Getting something weeks after others already have it is a bit anti-climactic.

Gunslinger Apprentice _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about

Default Ok, now I'm freaking out

Ok, now I'm really nervous. I haven't received a FedEx notification for my S/L. Mindy said she would switch mine to FedEx so I'd have a head's up. There's no doorman in my building.

Lucky me. I suppose someone has to be the last order shipped. Purely selfish on my part, but those who ordered one of each should be prioritized as they spent the most money. Getting something weeks after others already have it is a bit anti-climactic.
    I understand your point, but the odd ball / multiple copy orders always wait till the end, because they are the hardest to assembly line, and if we're to get these done and shipped as quickly as we can I need to be able to assembly line these. I hate to say this, because I don't want people doing it who don't care about it, but requesting a number does bump you up in line. Number requests slow the whole process down though, so I would prefer if people only request numbers if they actually care about them. Generally this is how shipping works for the SK books.

single gift editions -> multiple gift editions -> single number request limited editions -> multiple number request limited editions (including limited + gift editions) -> single limited editions -> multiple limited editions (including limited + gift editions) -> any stragglers.

I can't speak to anything from before SOD V2, but this is how we've been doing it as long as I've been working at CD.

Quote Originally Posted by _PCC_ View Post
    Ok, now I'm really nervous. I haven't received a FedEx notification for my S/L. Mindy said she would switch mine to FedEx so I'd have a head's up. There's no doorman in my building.
    Feel free to send me email with your account info, I can look it up.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

No need to worry yet. I'd say if you haven't received a shipping notice by Monday you should contact me then. I printed the last of the labels yesterday, but I don't think shipping notices were sent yesterday. We should be sending notices today for sure though. I think we should probably be pretty much done with shipping today as well. There may be one or two odd ball orders that drag to next week, but for the most part we're just about done.
    Thanks Dan. No word yet (I’m in UK) but I fall into the single limited edition, without number request, order that you mentioned above.

Funnily enough, my gift edition arrived today from PS Publishing, which made me even more worried!

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I just got my shipping notice for the S/L. It’s supposed to arrive next Wednesday - my birthday!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 754 of 890 FirstFirst ... 254 654 704 744 752 753 754 755 756 764 804 854 ... LastLast