Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Father Cody

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Your inbox is full, Adam.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Your inbox is full, Adam.
    Thanks, Tommy! I made some space
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Finally!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gorgeous edition, spend some quiet time with that one. A very original S/L. Congratulations man...

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

AWE MAN.
    I felt the same way when I got mine. A really big congrats to you. Great job.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Chatty

Thanks guys! It’s really something special.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Fantastic!

So that's what that book looks like on the inside!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Chatty

Default Book Collection: Father Cody

Thanks, Steve. I’ve only flipped through the back pages but there seems to be a lot of skeletons throughout for some reason.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Yeah, it's definitely a bare bones book.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

My Mood
    Chatty

There’s a slight bump on the back board but no way I’m letting that get under my skin.

UNDER THE SKIN is a very good movie.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Congratulations, Adam! Fantastic stuff. I hope to be able to get a copy one day.

HBJ

My Mood
    Chatty

Thanks, HBJ! I hope you find one!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

You will get one Jack. Don't worry. It took me a long time to finally find one that was for sale.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

BIG BIG CONGRATS ADAM, its a superbeautiful book !!!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Adam!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Cool

Adam, did you get my reply to your PM?

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    BIG BIG CONGRATS ADAM, its a superbeautiful book !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Congrats, Adam!
    Thanks Frank and Brian! Finally wrapped it in Brodart yesterday. That’s such a nerve-racking process for me still.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Adam, did you get my reply to your PM?
    I did a few minutes ago and sent you a response.

Gunslinger Apprentice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

What a beautiful freaking book! Nice score! I don't know about you, but I always get old school heavy metal vibes when I look at that artwork

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Kongo View Post
    What a beautiful freaking book! Nice score! I don't know about you, but I always get old school heavy metal vibes when I look at that artwork
    Haha well now that you mention it! I always knew I wanted this book, but after actually holding it I have to say I think it’s my favorite.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Haha well now that you mention it! I always knew I wanted this book, but after actually holding it I have to say I think it’s my favorite.
    Trust me, I know how cool this book is, but your loyalties of being your favorite will be tested when you get The Stand S\L .

My Mood
    Chatty

Trust me, I know how cool this book is, but your loyalties of being your favorite will be tested when you get The Stand S\L .
    Ha! I won’t argue with that. I hear the Centipede Press Salem’s Lot is also a big contender. Tell you what though, Mike. As of right now, an inscribed Night Shift might take the cake.

My Mood
    Cool

Ha! I won’t argue with that. I hear the Centipede Press Salem’s Lot is also a big contender. Tell you what though, Mike. As of right now, an inscribed Night Shift might take the cake.
    Yea, that Salem's Lot is supposed to be gorgeous. And what was that about and inscribed Night Shift? Well what do you know, I happen to be looking at one right now .

My Mood
    Chatty

Yea, that Salem's Lot is supposed to be gorgeous. And what was that about and inscribed Night Shift? Well what do you know, I happen to be looking at one right now .
    Oh I know it! Want to trade?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast