Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 258 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 6441

Thread: Rare and Promotional Stephen King Items

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Not the author SK but interesting to me at least. Maybe someone on that side of the world would want this???

http://cgi.ebay.com/ANTIQUE-STEPHEN-...7#ht_500wt_971

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry Shannon, it´s again NOT TMSG.

100.3 WKIT - Stephen King's Rock and Roll Station - Promo Sweatshirt + Mug + Cap

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

lol, you have so much great stuff. Do you get it from the same source or from all over?

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I become all the stuff from one other German collector. We 2 are the only German SK Promo Stuff collectors, hardcore style
    He now changed his ´collecting Stephen King´ way, no longer Promo Stuff.... and he selled 75% of his collection to me

In the next weeks, i show the realy strange-hard to find SK promo stuff !!!

Traveler BlueBox81 is on a distinguished road

Default Dark Tower Action Figures?

If you could own any action figure based off The Dark Tower series, who would you choose? I'd probably pick Crimson King or Randall Flagg...

Here's an article on Dark Tower action figures:

http://blog.shouldbee.com/2011/08/08...ld-be-created/

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

One day I hope carlosdetweiller will trade me all his stuff for a cherry snowcone.

It will happen.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    I become all the stuff from one other German collector.Ea We 2 are the only German SK Promo Stuff collectors, hardcore style
    He now changed his ´collecting Stephen King´ way, no longer Promo Stuff.... and he selled 75% of his collection to me

Really cool,
    Does he happen to have any of those postage stamps?
    Can't wait to see your new promo-stuff.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Here are some pics of the Omnibus edition of The Dark Tower comics. It looks AWESOME!!

Wanted list:
    Ubris

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Here are some pics of the Omnibus edition of The Dark Tower comics. It looks AWESOME!!

WOW beautiful
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus's Avatar

I'd love action figures of Oy, David, and the mechanical friends of Shardik and maybe even Rhea's pets (lol)... and Sheemie.

As for the human characters, I'd rather have bronze statues of them. Roland (obviously), all of the Guardians, Cuthbert, Alain, Susan, Cort, and possibly replications of Gunslinger guns.

Marvel makes some very nice bronze and faux bronze statues of other characters, so I'd buy any and all they made of Dark Tower characters.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Ooooohhhhh ...

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    I become all the stuff from one other German collector.Ea We 2 are the only German SK Promo Stuff collectors, hardcore style

Really cool,
    Does he happen to have any of those postage stamps?
    Can't wait to see your new promo-stuff.
    The Austrian limited to 100 Dark Tower Postage stamps...
    They are soooo hard to find. I always look for them, but have only my own personal one, but then... what a surprise i found TWO other ones, but they are gone - too fast - pre ordered from two other German collectors.
    But it was time enough to make a pic... with the 3 Stamps....

I try my best to find MORE stamps, some other collectors are waiting..........

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

How much do they go for usually?
    How many are there? I think i can read "100" on the paper?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I gave up on the comics after the first story arc "The Gunslinger Born." But I might actually buy that omnibus. Is it available now?

I looked it up on amazon and answered my own question. Due to be released September 21. Retail price $150. Amazon pre-order price $94.50.

I think I am going to get it.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

As it has no King content whatsover, I will give it a miss.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Me too. They do look somewhat nice but.... no.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

All of them.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

They do exist, I'm pretty sure Jerome posted a link some time (over a year?) ago...

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, limited to 100... Price.... Very good question...

When i become my first DT Stamp - the price was arround 20.- euro,
    then the next two that gone away... to two other collectors, i give them away for the buying price-- no profit ---

RESI pls help me 25.- Euro ????

But the seller of the 2 stamps, and some other Philatelistic collectors try to find for me MORE SK stamps

In the last years, there are NO other Dark Tower postage stamps with the Information Note and Dark Tower Card on the market, think the prize is HIGH when the next is available.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Anybody else think that BlueBox81 has some vested interest in these action figures? Joins up, starts a thread, makes one post?

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

SK Guitar picks. I would bet these are "unauthorized" but I think they are cool.

http://cgi.ebay.com/MIND-STEPHEN-KIN...#ht_772wt_1187

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Yes they are "unauthorised", self made.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 258 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast