Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 258 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Rare and Promotional Stephen King Items

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Rare and Promotional Stephen King Items

Post the interesting, wild, wierd, tacky

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Plastic (Lego) rendition of Eddie facing off against the Evil Robot:

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Alright....where is that?!?!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

They are made by some guy-oddly enough his name is Stephen.
    Here is the link to view them all:
    http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/14967

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh no, this thread may be bad for me. I already want that so much I would trade an eye for it.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I have some of those.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm still looking for the Shining one and the one of Bag of Bones.
    Randall Flagg scanned for me the one of the shining. But I'm also looking for the original
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Amazing the images with legos!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Plant-Bound.
    I'm sorry but a BIN price of $1K is a bit much.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Stephen-King-The...QQcmdZViewItem

From a Buick 8 fuzzy dice:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Rare-Original-St...QQcmdZViewItem

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I have those. There was also a promo CD that went out to the big book store chains with Stephen King reading the first couple chapters of From A Buick 8.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Demon of the Prim Ruki is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

i have a few of those beer labels, they're kinda cool. and i was bidding on the dice but it's looking like a few more people are after them now, i don't know if i'll be able to keep up.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I got lucky. My dice and CD were free (because all my friends worked at the local Waldenbooks and they knew how fanatical I am about SK stuff). I still have the dice. The CD became a gift.

If you rescue me

Country
    Country Flag

yep, i'd call that pretty lucky. i never get free sk goodies.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ruki View Post
    i have a few of those beer labels, they're kinda cool. and i was bidding on the dice but it's looking like a few more people are after them now, i don't know if i'll be able to keep up.

You were the winning bidder Ruki.

If you rescue me

Country
    Country Flag

awesome!!! i was so sure that someone would snatch them from me that i hadn't even checked. thanks for telling me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm glad you got 'em.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Nightmares & Dreamscapes TV promo kit:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-STEPHEN-KIN...QQcmdZViewItem

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Jerome. I plan on making a section for this stuff on the collectors page...I think it would be a nice touch.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

This item isn't really unusual I don't think but the price is.

http://cgi.ebay.com/KING-Stephen-FRO...QQcmdZViewItem

Isn't this a BOMC edition?

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quite a bit overpriced.

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    This item isn't really unusual I don't think but the price is.

http://cgi.ebay.com/KING-Stephen-FRO...QQcmdZViewItem

Isn't this a BOMC edition?
    Yea, it is. The BOMC edition came with the poster. It's worth about $5.00

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

At least he didn't claim that the poster was autographed! When these first came out, almost every seller said that! (It's a copy of King's signature on the poster, not the real thing.)

John

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not sure which is stranger;this item http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...3280&rd=1&rd=1

or the fact that I had to have it.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That is actually tres' cool.
    I've never seen that before.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 258 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast