Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 635 of 890 FirstFirst ... 135 535 585 625 633 634 635 636 637 645 685 735 ... LastLast
Results 15,851 to 15,875 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Please, please, PLEASE...don't release all on the same month

Just that. I'll buy everything!
    Well, I had been planning on announcing them all on the same day, but I guess I'll space them out a bit.

Brian
    Haha, my wallet thanks you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Now seriously: an incredible year is coming for CD and us!
    We have some new books ABOUT King's work that'll be out this year and next, too. There are some very good reads in the pipeline!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    Will the 1/2 Year CDCC encompass both Sleeping Beauties and The Stand? Are there any other SK books/portfolios/remarque offerings that will be covered by this? What about a 50% Gift Cert. opportunity? McCammon is tempting too if I have the funds! Sounds like a good deal!
    No one knows that;s the gamble with collectors club. You have no idea what is coming down the line or when but you are hoping that there is something awesome that you get early access to. We lucked out this year with GBB and a few other items for King collecting but I get an almost weekly deal with discounts and early access to just about anything you can think of from CD items to other publishers' books and even shirts. I am really hoping the 50% cert comes before the Sleeping Beauties and that we get early access to both but that's a gamble I am willing to take for the entry fee.
    I can confirm that THE STAND won't be in time for the current club because NIGHT SHIFT still needs to be officially announced and I won't let Richard do that until after THE SHINING has finally shipped and after we get the "OK" on my proposed bonus items. (Fingers crossed on that OK, ha!)

SLEEPING BEAUTIES will be announced during the current membership, although the discount we can offer is contractually limited. That said, the CDCC will get the only discount we offer for this particular doorstop of a book, and CDCC members will be notified before the general public.

The three new McCammon books will definitely be offered early to the current membership, with discounts.

Same for the STRANGE WEATHER Limited Edition, which I am just bursting to talk to about. We've been working on it for a while and it might be my favorite production in a long time.

(Wait, the sketches for SLEEPING BEAUTIES just arrived... now THAT has taken over as "my favorite production in a long time." In all seriousness, Owen suggested an artist for the book, whom we had never worked with before, and this will be a VERY different looking book for us, very different than the trade edition, and I'm really cannot wait until we can share more info!)

Okay, I've said too much for now... Hope this helps!

Best,
    Brian
    I'm so happy you guys offered this. I couldn't swing the original CDCC at that time so this is exciting!
    These projects are must haves and I'm also a big Bentley Little fan so looking forward to those, especially a new short story collection!

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Am I the only one out there(and this is not a sarcastic question)who really doesn't care about matching numbers? Not a one of my books matches and it doesn't bother me a bit. Maybe it's the white trash part of me

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Am I the only one out there(and this is not a sarcastic question)who really doesn't care about matching numbers? Not a one of my books matches and it doesn't bother me a bit. Maybe it's the white trash part of me
    I like to match numbers/letters within a series (e.g., double day years), but don't particularly care across series.

Wanted:

Oh, and I forgot... the book of essays about Stephen King's work that I edited -- titled READING STEPHEN KING -- will be announced during the current membership because I'm working on that announcement now...

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Please Note: There was a CDCC email yesterday with a "sneak peek" at artwork from THE STAND. If you are a member of the CDCC and did not receive that email, please email me at the usual address, so I can look into it for you: brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com -- thanks!

Brian

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

You're definitely not alone. On most things we sell there are almost no specific number requests, unless it's part of a series, then maybe 20% of people make requests. King stuff is probably the only real exception and in that case I would still say less than 50% make number requests.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    You're definitely not alone. On most things we sell there are almost no specific number requests, unless it's part of a series, then maybe 20% of people make requests. King stuff is probably the only real exception and in that case I would still say less than 50% make number requests.
    I'm happy to know that I'm not alone with this. I thought I might need to start a support group or something!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow. I would have expect more... AND most would pay a premium on the secondary market to have those matching numbers!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

I'm happy to know that I'm not alone with this. I thought I might need to start a support group or something!

Beverly,

It would drive me crazy trying to get the same numbers for my books. You are doing the right thing!

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Other than my same number Dark Tower sets, matching numbers do not mean anything to me, personally...i do recognize that matching numbers do command a premium for some collectors and i respect that, but for me personally, i do not try to match numbers unless it is a Dark Tower thing.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm with David on this as well. My matching DT set is about as far as I go when trying to match. I do have a Shining and Dr. Sleep matching number S/L set but didn't do it out of compulsive matching.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Oh, and I forgot... the book of essays about Stephen King's work that I edited -- titled READING STEPHEN KING -- will be announced during the current membership because I'm working on that announcement now...

Brian
    Wow -- I'd forgotten about that one!

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post

Brian
    Wow -- I'd forgotten about that one!
    How could you forget writing your essay, "BEV IS A GUY'S NAME, TOO, DAMMIT!!!!!"

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My DT books match, as well as a few other DMG books of the same number. Other than that, I don't fret much about matching numbers. Certainly if I had #1, #19, or any of the 26 letters, I'd strive to match them. Other than that, I don't worry. Of course I'm Alabama share-cropper white trash.

Gunslinger Apprentice cryptkeeper has a spectacular aura about cryptkeeper has a spectacular aura about cryptkeeper's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm happy with any number. It beats not getting a copy.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
    “In every grain of wheat there lies hidden the soul of a star.”

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Sometimes it's nice to match a #.

& sometimes you wish you owned #200 or less.
    Spoiler:
    S/L 1/200.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Even better when that number is under 10...

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

But only if you own The Dark Tower S/L set #6.
    Spoiler:
    If not...Then it's just another NUMBER.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

NIGHT SHIFT still needs to be officially announced and I won't let Richard do that until after THE SHINING has finally shipped and after we get the "OK" on my proposed bonus items. (Fingers crossed on that OK, ha!)
    Tease...

Did I ever tell everyone about how Don Maitz handled the "art sheets" for THE SHINING? I think we offered 50 of these upgrades, plus we needed 6 sheets for VIPs who get comp copies... so Don started at the beginning of the book and worked his way through -- meaning, the first sheet is based on something very early in the book and the last sheet is based on something very late in the book. 56 sheets, NO DUPLICATES. Cool, eh?

Brian

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Please Note: There was a CDCC email yesterday with a "sneak peek" at artwork from THE STAND. If you are a member of the CDCC and did not receive that email, please email me at the usual address, so I can look into it for you: brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com -- thanks!

Brian
    So... if i buy this half year CDCC do i receive thi mail again? Will i qualify for any discount for Reading Stephen King?
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Country
    Country Flag

That is VERY cool

Wanted:

Quote Originally Posted by burial View Post

Brian
    So... if i buy this half year CDCC do i receive thi mail again? Will i qualify for any discount for Reading Stephen King?
    You'll get any future emails although I'm sure I can manually resend any recent ones for those who join and are interested. The CDCC received 20% off READING STEPHEN KING.

Brian

+ Reply to Thread
Page 635 of 890 FirstFirst ... 135 535 585 625 633 634 635 636 637 645 685 735 ... LastLast