Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Hunchback Jack

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Sounds like my plan. I went nuts also last year and now I am trying to focus more.
    For ex, I want to finish up my US 1st/1st by getting at least a 2nd Salems' Lot and the illusive non-lib Night shift.
    I will probably continue to collect proofs of books I like. As for S\L, I am probably close to being done with that as well.
    I went a little nuts with some Barker stuff but that is probably done. I know focusing is hard and like you, I am
    running out of space. So only select King books and Suntup books are in my future.
    Good luck Peter.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Just arrived: Sleeping Beauties Gift and Signed Numbered editions:

And a couple of promo posters for the U.K. mass market paperback release of The Gunslinger:

The posters were totally an impulse nostalgia buy. I don't collect promo materials, posters or artwork, but this edition was my first dip into the world of The Dark Tower, and I really like the artwork and lettering style (which matches the book). They are not in perfect condition, but they are not bad for 30+ years old.

I don't know what I'll do with them yet, but I'm glad to have them.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Nice promo stuff indeed.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on the Beauties!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Love those posters!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Congrats on the SB. It really is a great looking and massive book. And those posters are pretty cool as well.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Niiiiiiiice....

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

C O N G R A T S !!!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats very nice!!!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Those posters are awesome

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

It's been awhile since I viewed your collection, just gotta say the "Dark Half" is amazing !!
    I'm so jealous.
    Congrats on the other recent acquisitions as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    The Dark Half, by Stephen King, rebound first US edition from Dragon Rebound Editions.

HBJ

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Nice promo stuff indeed.
    Thanks, Steve!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Thank you Brian!.

Quote Originally Posted by jon10g View Post
    Love those posters!
    Thanks, Jon. Yes, they aren't really what I collect, but I just had to have them.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Congrats on the SB. It really is a great looking and massive book. And those posters are pretty cool as well.
    Thanks, Mike. SB is a very nice edition, indeed. CD did a great job with it.

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Niiiiiiiice....
    Thanks, Antoni.

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    C O N G R A T S !!!
    Thank, you, Frank!

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Congrats very nice!!!!
    Thanks, Garrell.

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Thanks, Chad. I couldn't resist them. Amazing condition for their age as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    It's been awhile since I viewed your collection, just gotta say the "Dark Half" is amazing !!
    I'm so jealous.
    Yes, The Dark Half was more than I would usually pay for a rebound edition, but it is worth every penny. The materials and craftsmanship are just superb.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”

Ilium (Simmons)

A preview of the Signed Numbered and Gift editions of Horns by Joe Hill, from Suntup Editions:

HBJ

Ilium (Simmons)

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Cool

Nice

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats mate, it's a beauty...

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Nice promo stuff indeed.
    Thanks, Steve!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Thank you Brian!.

Quote Originally Posted by jon10g View Post
    Love those posters!
    Thanks, Jon. Yes, they aren't really what I collect, but I just had to have them.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Thanks, Mike. SB is a very nice edition, indeed. CD did a great job with it.

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Niiiiiiiice....
    Thanks, Antoni.

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    C O N G R A T S !!!
    Thank, you, Frank!

Congrats very nice!!!!
    Thanks, Garrell.

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Thanks, Chad. I couldn't resist them. Amazing condition for their age as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    I'm so jealous.
    Yes, The Dark Half was more than I would usually pay for a rebound edition, but it is worth every penny. The materials and craftsmanship are just superb.

HBJ
    Money well spent! Very cool.

seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Dead Zone 1st Edition F/F or NF/NF
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Nice Hornses. Still waiting for my gift edition.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

More photos of the Horns Signed Numbered edition:

Spoiler:

A truly amazing edition. I got a bit carried away with the photos, in fact.

HBJ

Ilium (Simmons)

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

It’s a beautiful book and those are some beautiful pictures, Peter. Congratulations.

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Fantastic pics!

I've seen a bunch of these now (including actually owning a copy) and there's still something fun and fulfilling about seeing a great set of pics like these.

A+, man

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Loving it
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    It’s a beautiful book and those are some beautiful pictures, Peter. Congratulations.
    Thanks very much, Alan. The book is stunning, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    Fantastic pics!

I've seen a bunch of these now (including actually owning a copy) and there's still something fun and fulfilling about seeing a great set of pics like these.

A+, man
    Wow, thank you, Tim! That's very nice of you to say that. When it comes to photographing books, I'm very hit-and-miss. But I am happy with these, and I'm glad you enjoyed them, too.

Loving it
    I can only agree . Thanks, Garrell.

HBJ

Ilium (Simmons)

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

HBJ,
    Congratulations on the new Horns package.
    Very nice indeed.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep, beautiful editions...(and great photography haha)..Congratulations buddy
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast