Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 287 of 332 FirstFirst ... 187 237 277 285 286 287 288 289 297 ... LastLast
Results 7,151 to 7,175 of 8284

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Most of you probably already know, Suntup just announced limited editions of Horns just look at the pics on their site....they all look f*cking awesome!
    Looking for lettered Voluntary Committal (Subterranean)

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoL View Post
    Most of you probably already know, Suntup just announced limited editions of Horns just look at the pics on their site....they all look f*cking awesome!
    Agreed, Marco! Absolutely incredible!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

I actually sold my Misery GE today just so I could order the Horns GE on Sunday. I hope. I pray. I........

EDIT... its 3 days later, and I got one!
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

They raised the bar for limited editions - which their numbered is really like lettered for the most publishers. This one is a beauty. Wow.
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    I actually sold my Misery GE today just so I could order the Horns GE on Sunday. I hope. I pray. I........
    Now that's a true Hill fan if there ever was one
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey guys,

I have an extra Sub Press slipcase for their edition of Nos4a2.

There is a small ding in the bottom corner of one side.

If anyone in the US would like it please reach out to me.

Price: Free
    Shipping: Free

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis2347 View Post
    Hey guys,

I have an extra Sub Press slipcase for their edition of Nos4a2.

There is a small ding in the bottom corned of one side.

If anyone in the US would like it please reach out to me.

Price: Free
    Shipping: Free
    Very generous of you!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

OMG. I love the book HORNS. But the price is too steep for me. Someone above mentioned about selling their Joe Hill books, I started questioning my Hill Collection as well. I will settle for 2 gift editions and be happy.

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

WOW! Was able to order a copy of the artist gift edition and signed/numbered edition of Horns from Suntup Editions. So

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Country
    Country Flag

WOW! Was able to order a copy of the artist gift edition and signed/numbered edition of Horns from Suntup Editions. So
    Congrats, Marco! Me too!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

OMG. I love the book HORNS. But the price is too steep for me. Someone above mentioned about selling their Joe Hill books, I started questioning my Hill Collection as well. I will settle for 2 gift editions and be happy.

Changed my mind. Ordered a gift and numbered! Looking forward to book. Still the most I paid for limited/signed on original release.

Country
    Country Flag

Changed my mind. Ordered a gift and numbered! Looking forward to book. Still the most I paid for limited/signed on original release.
    It's up there, no doubt. Congrats, Glenn! How are you able to see how many are left?

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

If you add a high number to the cart the number changes to what’s left. 19 left as of this post.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    If you add a high number to the cart the number changes to what’s left. 19 left as of this post.
    Ah, sneaky.

I ordered my AGE through Camelot. Kim doesn't charge you for it until she ships if that's a better option for some.

Country
    Country Flag

Good for you! And same here. In my 25+ years of collecting I think the signed/limited edition of ‘Salem’s Lot from Centipede was the most expensive edition I bought straight from the publisher. Since then, I added a couple of lettered Joe Hills to my collection but at a lower price than this signed/limited. Just looks at those pics...couldn’t help falling in love with this one would’ve gone for a lettered as well if I didn’t have to plunder my boys’s college funds for that or take a 2nd mortgage....some day I may be able to buy one

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Congrats, Marco! Me too!
    Congrats to you too Brian!

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Only got the GE. But that is more than enough for me right now. Very pleased!
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Congrats, Marco! Me too!
    Congrats to you too Brian!
    Thanks!

Good deal, Chris!

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Chris!

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

All of the editions are gorgeous, but I have to say what really got me about the Suntup Edition of Horns was the artwork.

The artist is amazing and I really hope we see a sale on some prints or a portfolio to go with the books.

I was only able to afford the Artist Gift Edition, but in this case I am super happy with that as the Dust Jacket is stunning!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis2347 View Post
    All of the editions are gorgeous, but I have to say what really got me about the Suntup Edition of Horns was the artwork.

The artist is amazing and I really hope we see a sale on some prints or a portfolio to go with the books.

I was only able to afford the Artist Gift Edition, but in this case I am super happy with that as the Dust Jacket is stunning!!!
    Agreed! I'm not much into the portfolios but this one I would definitely buy!

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone interested in a 1st printing copy of the airport exclusive UK paperback edition of Flight or Fright? Picked up an extra. Offered at cover price £ 14.99 + shipping

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Saw this POP ART book up for auction on eBay. Never heard of this before.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Pop-Art-Sig...ty!60453!US!-1

**EDIT** I see it's from SubPress in 2007

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post

I got my copy for $300 a few years ago. Not sure if I got a good deal or this one is overpriced ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post

I got my copy for $300 a few years ago. Not sure if I got a good deal or this one is overpriced ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think I paid about $150 for the numbered soft cover chapbook. $800 for the lettered seems a bit high to me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 287 of 332 FirstFirst ... 187 237 277 285 286 287 288 289 297 ... LastLast