Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Explanation of world connections?

Traveler Chomp is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Default Explanation of world connections?

Hi, I recently finished the fourth book and just started the fifth.
    But something I would really like to know is if the connections between Roland's world and our world will ever be fully explained by book 7.
    It would really kill me if there was no explanation as to why for example cars or other brands from our world or even the much more sophisticated stuff like Blane or Shardik are in Roland's world. Just tell me yes or no, so I know what to expect of the things to come.

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site. Long days and pleasant nights.
    King is not famous for giving full explanations but you will get to know much much more by the end of the 7th book. Keep reading.

Roland would have understood.

Traveler Chomp is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you for your reply. I'm relieved to hear that there are going to be a lot more explanations, even if not all is explained.
    The Dark Tower series are the first books by King that I've read, so I'm not too familiar with his writing style yet.

Demon of the Prim blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne's Avatar

My Mood
    Sad
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Letti View Post
    Welcome to the site. Long days and pleasant nights.
    King is not famous for giving full explanations but you will get to know much much more by the end of the 7th book. Keep reading.
    I did not answer this because I was not sure how without giving anything away. Letti that answer is perfect!!

"Head Clear. Mouth shut. See Much. Say little." Roland Deschain

"Go your way, I'll take the long way 'round. Ill find my own way down, as I should." Ben Howard