Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: For New Members with fewer than five posts...

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sombra Executive View Post
    This is my first post. Excited to be here! I recently finished all seven books of the Dark Tower.
    Nice! Welcome to the site. There's so many fun threads around here to discuss the series. Hope you enjoy this place. It's not too shabby.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sombra Executive View Post
    This is my first post. Excited to be here! I recently finished all seven books of the Dark Tower.
    Welcome!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Traveler Super yo will become famous soon enough

Hi! I'm new here. I've just discovered this forum. I'm reading The Dark Tower series -I've just finished 'The wind through the keyhole'-and I wanted to share my opinions about the outstanding world created by Stephen King.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome. Spend some time looking around. I'm sure you will find quite a few things to like.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Super yo View Post
    Hi! I'm new here. I've just discovered this forum. I'm reading The Dark Tower series -I've just finished 'The wind through the keyhole'-and I wanted to share my opinions about the outstanding world created by Stephen King.
    Welcome but be careful where ya tread in the beginning. Spoilers abound if you haven't finished the series yet and they aren't always marked as such.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Traveler Super yo will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Welcome but be careful where ya tread in the beginning. Spoilers abound if you haven't finished the series yet and they aren't always marked as such.
    Thanks for the advice! Nowadays I've almost finished Song of Susannah and I hope I'll finish the seventh and last book the next week so that I can read the forum without fear of reading spoilers.

By the way, is there any post where I can talk about the film? I've just watched it and I'd like to read some opinions about it.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Thanks for the advice! Nowadays I've almost finished Song of Susannah and I hope I'll finish the seventh and last book the next week so that I can read the forum without fear of reading spoilers.

By the way, is there any post where I can talk about the film? I've just watched it and I'd like to read some opinions about it.
    Here's the movie discussion thread. Beware of spoilers though since some stuff from the latter part of the books may be brought up.

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...med+adaptation

Also, I'm somewhat jealous whenever I hear that someone has yet to finish the series because there's nothing like experiencing it that first time. When you do finish it, there's so many great places around here to discuss the series.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    Also, I'm somewhat jealous whenever I hear that someone has yet to finish the series because there's nothing like experiencing it that first time. When you do finish it, there's so many great places around here to discuss the series.
    Agreed! There's nothing like your first time

I sense that's there's an innuendo lurking in there.

Country
    Country Flag

I sense that's there's an innuendo lurking in there.
    Perhaps

I don't blame you. I actually thought it when I first posted.

Country
    Country Flag

I don't blame you. I actually thought it when I first posted.
    Great minds and all. Albeit, a tad muddy it would seem.

Yo has got to wonder what they've gotten themselves into. Just remember, Yo; you can sign out anytime you like, but you can never leave

Traveler Roadster will become famous soon enough

Default Bona Fide signature?

I believe I got lucky at a flea market and found a copy of "On Writing", first ed. paperback. Lo and behold on the title page is what looks like Stephen King's signature in blue ink. I would show a scan of it here but I can't seem to find a way to attach it. It's in my own document file. I'd like to get opinions from you folks as to whether or not it is the real deal. My first post and hope I've done things properly. Roadster

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roadster View Post
    I believe I got lucky at a flea market and found a copy of "On Writing", first ed. paperback. Lo and behold on the title page is what looks like Stephen King's signature in blue ink. I would show a scan of it here but I can't seem to find a way to attach it. It's in my own document file. I'd like to get opinions from you folks as to whether or not it is the real deal. My first post and hope I've done things properly. Roadster
    Until you have 5 posts, you can't post pics and links (Spam software that works rather well).

You can send me an e m a i l to:
    z o i d s m i t h @aol.com (remove the spaces) and I'll post it for you.

Default Bona Fide signature?

"THE" Randall Flagg? I'm freaking out. Seriously, thanks. The email with scan of signature will magically appear in your inbox momentarily. Thanks.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Go to post #10089 in this thread to hear opinions on the signature:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...86#post1075086

Traveler Tinker71 will become famous soon enough

Hi, I am looking for some help, really pleased I recently got a paperback and hardback first edition of night shift new English library the hardback is ex-library but in good condition, any ideas what they are worth?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tinker71 View Post
    Hi, I am looking for some help, really pleased I recently got a paperback and hardback first edition of night shift new English library the hardback is ex-library but in good condition, any ideas what they are worth?
    Welcome to the site!!!!

This would be the thread to ask that question..................

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Traveler Tinker71 will become famous soon enough

Still trying to navigate around great site for info though already had a member help me, thanks Merlin, looking forward to getting used to it. Hi to all the other New Members.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Still trying to navigate around great site for info though already had a member help me, thanks Merlin, looking forward to getting used to it. Hi to all the other New Members.

You're very welcome. There is a lot to navigate. Generally, if it's "Book" related, "Calvin's Corner" is the place to look. There are many other forums/threads to explore, but that forum should give you a great start!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Default book values

I think this site is great for values and this is the specific page for Night Shift: http://www.stephenkingcollector.com/1st/nightshift.html

Gunslinger Apprentice Zidan will become famous soon enough Zidan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Been a member for a few days now and thoroughly enjoying the experience. So many interesting threads, and the info for SK collectors is priceless.

Awesome.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Zidan View Post
    Been a member for a few days now and thoroughly enjoying the experience. So many interesting threads, and the info for SK collectors is priceless.
    Oh it's not priceless. No one rides for free for long, my friend

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast