Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 471 of 567 FirstFirst ... 371 421 461 469 470 471 472 473 481 521 ... LastLast
Results 11,751 to 11,775 of 14170

Thread: Stephen King Collecting Questions

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Was the SK edition of Midnight Graffiti with Rainy Season only a signed limited or were there unsigned copies... and what would be market value?
    What Bev said. I don't think there was a s/l of the midnight graffiti. There was a s/l print of rainy season though. 100 signed 50 unsigned.
    To add to this....I'm thinking the 100 signed is bluish green and the unsigned gray scale. I think?????

Mulleins
    Yup!
    I'm pretty sure there was a signed edition of the magazine. I'm wondering the value of this edition, not the print. And is there anyway to tell the differences from the cover only?
    No, there is no signed edition of the magazine. Never seen or heard of one.
    ~Jonathan

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Becca, are you thinking of the signed Mag of Fantasy & SF? It's from the same era. I don't know how many signed copies were issued - I do believe it was printed on different paper stock.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Michael, I know about that one but I thought I saw something about a signed version of MG??
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Michael, I know about that one but I thought I saw something about a signed version of MG??
    Could you have seen someone with a signed copy? and made an assumption? it is not in the catalog.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Haven't seen or heard of one....

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Also haven't heard of one.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

There is NO S/L MIDNIGHT GRAFFITT!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Could you have seen someone with a signed copy? and made an assumption? it is not in the catalog.
    I found it. It's a listing that says it's a signed limited of 1500 copies. Must be a mistake copied from another listing.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I have a signed one of this ...

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Hopefully needful will chime in. He's been in/around the movie business a long time. Others may also help as obtaining legitimate (not copies of copies) scripts is a tricky business.
    Clues to help identify original S K scripts.
    1 Agency covers
    Spoiler:

2 Dialogue high lighting
    Spoiler:

3 Script changes
    Spoiler:

4 Different color revised pages also note clean hole punches (hard to match up holes on Xerox copies they will have black somewhere around the hole.)
    Spoiler:

5 Added extras like original script brake down notes.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Xerox copy 1st generation (clean hole punches) King's shot brake down script for his film MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE (355 PAGES) & Original script ((96 pages) These ARE NOT Kings's copies but did come from a crew member & now in the collection of an OLD FOOL.

HOPE THIS HELPS! Most crew members & Studios (Before ebay) did not give a shit about scripts after the show was finished so most of them went right into the TRASH (Just like THE NEW LIEUTENANT'S RAP) But not all of them.
    Spoiler:
    There are a lot of Xerox copies in this collection also.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Holy smoke! Which scripts do you own?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Hopefully needful will chime in. He's been in/around the movie business a long time. Others may also help as obtaining legitimate (not copies of copies) scripts is a tricky business.
    Clues to help identify original S K scripts.
    1 Agency covers
    Spoiler:

2 Dialogue high lighting
    Spoiler:

3 Script changes
    Spoiler:

4 Different color revised pages also note clean hole punches (hard to match up holes on Xerox copies they will have black somewhere around the hole.)
    Spoiler:

5 Added extras like original script brake down notes.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Xerox copy 1st generation (clean hole punches) King's shot brake down script for his film MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE (355 PAGES) & Original script ((96 pages) These ARE NOT Kings's copies but did come from a crew member & now in the collection of an OLD FOOL.

HOPE THIS HELPS! Most crew members & Studios (Before ebay) did not give a shit about scripts after the show was finished so most of them went right into the TRASH (Just like THE NEW LIEUTENANT'S RAP) But not all of them.
    Spoiler:
    There are a lot of Xerox copies in this collection also.
    Please don't ban me from your estate sale! You have an awesome collection of stuff! I promise never to tick you off! Thats amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Holy smoke! Which scripts do you own?
    CREEPSHOW
    SILVER BULLET
    CAT'S EYE
    SLEEPWALKERS
    MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE
    MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE SHOT BREAK DOWN SCRIPT
    THE STAND (TV) ALL 4 PARTS
    ROSE RED (TV) ALL 4 PARTS
    UNFILMED CUJO
    Spoiler:

CREEPSHOW 2 GEORGE ROMERO (STEPHEN KING?)
    PLUS OTHER FILM SCRIPTS BASED ON KING BOOKS.
    CHRISTENE, FIRESTARTER (FILMED & UNFILMED) CHILDERN OF THE CORN ECT.
    XEROX COPY PET SEMATARY (un-punched)
    Spoiler:

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anybody know how many of each card King signed for the 350 Blockade Billy S/Ls?

Note the catalog. Two different cards with Kings pic and sig.

The one with him in front of bleachers/seats seems to be much more popular.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post

I don't think anyone knows. Maybe Brian Freeman can answer?

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post

There was a write up about the baseball cards. approximately 25% with the baseball stadium. if I remember correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post

There was a write up about the baseball cards. approximately 25% with the baseball stadium. if I remember correctly.
    Here is my post written a few years ago on this topic!

http://www.brianjamesfreeman.com/201...aseball-cards/

It also includes photos of both versions of the card for reference!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

The COTWW jacket is prone to fade...yes. Is it from exposure to light or direct sunlight? Does the mylar protect it from fading in light and sunlight? Or should one just keep it hid in a slipcase to stop fading? Im trying to display a non fadded copy. My books are kept in a case with glass doors, just wondering if all parts of the jacket should be kept from any light? Thoughts?

Thanks Brian

This book and every book should NOT be displayed in a room were they are hit by direct sunlight or fluorescent light & while in a slipcase the spine is still exposed to damage & mylar will not stop fading.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

This book and every book should NOT be displayed in a room were they are hit by direct sunlight or fluorescent light & while in a slipcase the spine is still exposed to damage & mylar will not stop fading.

Agreed. I would also recommend to store this spine side in even with the slipcase. I had a perfect copy in a frosted glass bookcase inside a room that the shades are never drawn up and it faded...sigh.

Now I store all my collectible books in a solid walnut door bookcase.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    ur2ndbiggestfan-

Two lettered Its? Nice.

(there's nothing better than a big pair of Its)
    Best post today. hahaha
    Sorry, just noticed this. Nice pun!
    One is a genuine lettered and the other is a PC. I can't remember why I wound up with these, but the same thing happened with FDNS.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post

Agreed. I would also recommend to store this spine side in even with the slipcase. I had a perfect copy in a frosted glass bookcase inside a room that the shades are never drawn up and it faded...sigh.

Now I store all my collectible books in a solid walnut door bookcase.

Good advice Juliana, I will get slipcases for my COTWWs and hide the spines. Kinda sucks trying to display your books only to worry about spine fade. My early Doubledays and Gunslingers should probably be protected as well.. I'm going to stay with the glass doors, the room receives no direct sunlight.

Country
    Country Flag

Besides the COTWW, what jackets are easily faded? Gunslinger, Salem's, The Shinning.
    Any other suggestions ??

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by east-tennessee View Post
    Besides the COTWW, what jackets are easily faded? Gunslinger, Salem's, The Shinning.
    Any other suggestions ??

Tommyknockers
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Not saw a faded Tommyknockers.......I'm sure there out there.
    EOTD is another for sure

+ Reply to Thread
Page 471 of 567 FirstFirst ... 371 421 461 469 470 471 472 473 481 521 ... LastLast