Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 394 of 515 FirstFirst ... 294 344 384 392 393 394 395 396 404 444 494 ... LastLast
Results 9,826 to 9,850 of 12868

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    OK, I hinted that I might sell one or two of these, so I decided to sell two...I think these are a SWEET deal...original paintings by artist Alex McVey....each is 16" by 20" on heavy board, so fairly large. Each will be securely packed and shipped to you. Shipping is INCLUDED in the price I have set. Here is your chance (maybe ONLY) to own an Alex McVey original piece of artwork...these are UNFRAMED

As I do not visit here as often as I like, PLEASE EMAIL ME AT david@bettsbooks.com if you want to purchase one of these 2 pieces. I will try to look at my PMs here to see also but time stamp will dictate who got there first.

McVey Original Randall Flagg + Crow.....$650....PRICE DROPPED TO $575 SHIPPED OBO

McVey Original - Randall Flagg and Trash Can Man....$750...PRICE DROPPED TO $575 SHIPPED OBO

Maybe no one likes McVey art? Puzzled as to zero interest either here or on Betts site...2 members here told me privately that neither would last the day...we were all wrong!

So...PRICE REDUCTION...MOTIVATED TO SELL (I am out of work).....$575 either one shipped!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

3/29 AKC SALE!!!

- CD Revival Slipcase (F): $25.00
    - CD Doctor Sleep Slipcase (F): $25.00 SOLD

I know, I know, to my loyal customers that expected something better, my apologies.

US Shipping Included and payment via Paypal F&F

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll take Doc Sleep slipcase

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Todo Sobre Stephen King - Signed by the author Ariel Bosi

As many of you know our own Ari_Racing has written a book about Stephen King

Todo Sobre Stephen King (All About Stephen King.)

The book has been published in Spanish and is now available for sale.

https://www.amazon.com/Todo-Sobre-Stephen-King

There was some previous discussion about an English language version and/or a signed copy.

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post

Dont forget us little people when you are rich and famous! Will there be an english translation? is there an english translation? If so, i would like an autographed copy.

Thank You! Glen
    Ha! No plans for a translated edition for now.

Thank you very much everyone for your comments!

As for signed copies, I don't mind sending copies but shipping is super expensive from Argentina (U$S 50, more than the book, which costs U$S 21). Nevertheless, if there's interest I can donate one for the HF prizes signed/inscribed (I'll pay the shipping).
    A few other members have expressed interest in a signed copy of Ari's book.

Ari is willing to sign or inscribe copies of his Spanish language book.

We discussed the possibility of shipping multiple copies of his book if there is enough interest. The shipping cost is reduced considerably when shipping several books at once.

I will act as the contact for orders, remit the funds to Ari and transship them when the books arrive. We worked out the price to include the cost of the books, shipping from Argentina and Media Mail domestic shipping. Ari is providing a discount and I'm helping for free.

The price for one book is $50. If interested please PM or email me.

When there are enough - at least ten copies - book orders pledged I will contact those interested to finalize the deal. You will be able to request personalization, an inscription or choose a flat-signed book.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you very very much for this, Brian!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Thank you very very much for this, Brian!
    That is awesome of you, Brian! Not sure I can swing it at the moment for an outstanding idea for those who can.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Gotta do the old "sell stuff so I can buy stuff" thing

All prices are assuming Paypal F/F and include media mail shipping within the US. Outside the US PM me and we'll see what we can work out. All are Fine unless otherwise noted. Pics available on anything you are interested in, just let me know

From a Buick 8 Gift edition - $140 (small bump in corner of slipcase, priced accordingly. If interested, I can take some pics for you)
    Desperation Gift Edition - $75
    Insomnia Gift Edition - $70
    Full Dark, No Stars Gift Edition - $110
    Salem's Lot CD Gift Edition (still in shrink) - $110
    Dead Zone Proof (signet Paperback) - $75
    Thinner US 1st/1st (NF/F) - $60

Non-King Stuff:

Justin Cronin

Ridley Scott is involved in a TV Series based on these books for the Fall, so good chance you could flip these at a profit soon:

The Passage - CD PC Lettered edition - $350 (under cover price!)

UK S/L Passage Trilogy - non matching numbers - I'll sell as a set for $400 or individually as marked
    The Passage - UK S/L slipcased - $300 (hard to find price history on this one, but cheapest on abebooks is over $400. PM if you find it elsewhere and we can negotiate it)
    The Twelve - UK S/L - $90
    City of Mirrors - UK S/L - $70

Banned Joka42 will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Default Stephen King books for buy to Argentina, Buenos Aires

I am interesting in buy book signed and not signed of Stephen King in english, limited, proof, comics, magazine, ect

i lisen oferts

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

A friend want to sell his mint "Gwendy's Button Box" Advanced Uncorrected Proof. PM for details.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Easton Press Dead Zone 1st w/collector slipcase and Bauman Tiger Remarque (F) $265 SOLD
    CD Carrie Gift Edition with full page Chadbourne Remarque (F) $150
    Can email pics if interested

Prices include shipping to US. Paypal F&F preferred

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=wizardsrainbow;1052491]
    Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    OK, I hinted that I might sell one or two of these, so I decided to sell two...I think these are a SWEET deal...original paintings by artist Alex McVey....each is 16" by 20" on heavy board, so fairly large. Each will be securely packed and shipped to you. Shipping is INCLUDED in the price I have set. Here is your chance (maybe ONLY) to own an Alex McVey original piece of artwork...these are UNFRAMED

As I do not visit here as often as I like, PLEASE EMAIL ME AT david@bettsbooks.com I appreciate it thank you

McVey Original Randall Flagg + Crow.....$650....PRICE DROPPED TO $400 SHIPPED OBO...SOLD BEST OFFER

McVey Original - Randall Flagg and Trash Can Man....$750...PRICE DROPPED TO $400 SHIPPED OBO...SOLD BEST OFFER

BOTH SOLD AT BEST OFFER. THANK YOU!

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am going to sell my Lettered Grant Christine. I am assuming the one that just sold at Gerald Winters for 6k was in mint condition. This one is not. It has a couple of issues - not too great I think, but people see issues differently. There is a page separation and a wrinkling on the signature page. Slight bump on slipcase side and tiny spot on bottom. Would call good/very good. Will e-mail pics.

So, it will be somewhat less than the Winter's price, but pricing off of his - still a boatload of change. Maybe a drop of a few hundred dollars. Prefer to mail in US due to exact tracking. If no interest in a week will go the third party route to sell it.

I don't collect the lettered books, and in this case the numbered is exactly the same. I can get one of those and be just as happy and pay a few bills.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Both Marvel The Dark Tower Omnibus New In Shrinkwrap

Marvel The Stand Omnibus New In Shrinkwrap

TWTTK UK Gift #201 F/F/F

Stephen King Uncollected, Unpublished #666. F/F/NF

Payment via PayPal F&F. PM with offers. Thanks!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dark Tower S/Ls #914 (III - VII): $2,500 + shipping (PP Gift)

Nice opportunity to score a deal and flip for a profit ahead of the movie's release. PM me for pics.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

4/13 AKC SALE - LOWER PRICES

- Shining ARC by Cemetery Dance (F): $400.00
    - 'Salem's Lot PROOF by Cemetery Dance (F): $225.00
    - CD Revival Slipcase (F): $25.00

- S/L DT II: Drawing of the Three "Publishers Copy" (F/F/F): $1,150.00 SOLD!!!

Also, with the Shining release in May, grab the rare internal CD ARC to complete your collection! Proofs are hot right now!

US Shipping Included and payment via Paypal F&F

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian, I can't email thru that venue, but I may be interested in this.......

UK W&G 1st/1st HC with custom Whiley slipcase $100

I'd need photo's to compare with what I have if you wouldn't mind. PM me your E-address & I will respond with mine if you are interested.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Bumping for open offers. I also have several run of the mill 1st/1st US SK copies if there's something you're needing. Thanks!

TDOTT 1st/1st with collector's slipcase
    The Waste Lands 1st/1st with collector's slipcase
    W&G 1st/1st with collector's slipcase
    TWTTK 1st/1st with collector's slipcase
    WOTC 1st/1st with collector's slipcase
    SOS 1st/1st with collector's slipcase
    TDT 1st/1st with collector's slipcase
    UK W&G 1st/1st HC
    UK W&G 1st/1st TPB
    UK WOC 1st/1st with custom Whiley slipcase
    UK SOS 1st/1st with custom Whiley slipcase
    UK TDT 1st/1st with custom Whiley slipcase
    Duma Key CD slipcase
    UK Black House 1st/1st both variant covers with custom Whiley slipcases
    UK EOW 1st/1st with custom Whiley slipcase
    UK Limited CTCC Some damage to the inside pastedowns as received
    CTCC Anomaly
    CTCC Trade Edition
    All 3 different variants of UK Revival
    The Stand Gramacy? Edition
    Easton TDZ true 1st with letter and bookplate
    TDZ 1st/1st with Bauman Remarque
    UK 'Salem's Lot 1st/1st Illustrated edition
    'Salem's Lot 1st/1st Illustrated edition
    UK PS 1st/1st
    Danse Macabre 1st/1st with VG+DJ
    The Tommyknockers 1st/1st both variants. No rubbing of the lettering on front of the DJs.
    UK Misery 1st/1st
    UK EOTD 1st/1st
    UK The Dark Half 1st/1st
    UK Needful Things 1st/1st
    UK Dolores Claiborne (Not true 1st BC edition)
    UK Skeleton Crew 1st/1st
    UK TBOBD 1st/1st
    UK BOB 1st/1st
    UK Blaze 1st/1st
    UK The Regulators
    Viking 1st/1st edition of The Regulators
    UK Mr. Mercedes 1st/1st
    UK Finders Keepers. Both trade and WH Smith 1st/1st
    UK 11.23.63 Silver cover variant
    UK Doctor Sleep 1st/1st Waterstones with CD UK slipcase
    UK CD Doctor Sleep slipcase. Minor issue with this one. Will provide photos for offer upon request.
    UK Cell 1st/1st
    Joyland 1st/1st TPB
    UK Joyland 1st/1st TPB
    UK TDOTT 1st/1st TPB
    Storm of the Century 1st/1st TPB
    The Colorado Kid 1st/1st TPB
    Desperation/The Regulators set with nightlight shrink wrapped
    UK Hearts In Atlantis
    UK Dreamcatcher 1st/1st
    UK From A Buick 8 1st/1st
    UK Insomnia 1st/1st
    UK Gerald’s Game 1st/1st
    UK The Tommyknockers 1st/1st

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Prices are PP F&F - Media Mail domestic shipping included - Priority insured shipping available at cost.

Salem's Lot - Limited GE - Centipede Press - $300 - Book only - Fine

The Very Best Of Best Of New Horror - Deluxe Edition #74 of 200 (Signed by all contributors including SK, JH, CB, NG, etc.) Earthling Publications -with matching The Very Best Of Best Of New Horror - Limited Edition #74 of 300 - Both for $350 - Fine

999 New Stories Of Horror And Suspense - Signed Limited - #27 of 500 - Cemetery Dance - $250 - Fine

The Talisman - Limited Slipcased edition - Grant Publishing 1984 - $200 - Fine

Lord John Signatures - Lord John Press - $300 - Fine

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

There are some really good deals in there.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    999 New Stories Of Horror And Suspense - Signed Limited - #27 of 500 - Cemetery Dance - $250 - Fine
    I presume the 999 is not signed by King? Signed ones are extremely rare.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    I presume the 999 is not signed by King? Signed ones are extremely rare.
    Correct, it's not signed by King.

Gunslinger Apprentice Tony will become famous soon enough Tony will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Hi guys, I have for sale a copy of Subterranean Press' The Shining Limited Edition (750 copies), with the sketchbook and extra cover. It's a low number, between 50 and 100.

PM me if you're interested, will provide photos.

I'm shipping from Toronto, and willing to do Ontario shipping for free, but elsewhere would be at cost.

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Hey All, Looking for a 1st/1st of IT to replace my old later printing. M/NM only. Thanks.

Ron

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post
    Hey All, Looking for a 1st/1st of IT to replace my old later printing. M/NM only. Thanks.

Ron
    This request should be in the wanted thread, not the for sale thread.
    Your post will be moved shortly.

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Okey Dokey, Chief.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 394 of 515 FirstFirst ... 294 344 384 392 393 394 395 396 404 444 494 ... LastLast