Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Randall Flagg Remodel Deals

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

New in shrinkwrap.
    Audio cassettes of DTI, The Gunslinger, and DTII The Drawing of the Three. Virgin.
    No one plays cassettes just as no one actually reads a rare King book.
    These need to go to a good home (don't remove the shrinkwrap-or hey, you own them, do what you wish)

$119 PP FF. Free shipping USA

You can hunt for years to find these new in shrinkwrap,

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Mister Mercedes Promotional umbrella. These are very rare. $60 PP FF free USA shipping.

SOLD

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wish I had spares like this...
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Gunslinger Apprentice ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm surprised the s/l Doctor Sleep is still available, very good deal's.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

FYI, today I shipped everything that sold.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

If you accidentally shipped all the items to me, don't worry, they went to a good home.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    If you accidentally shipped all the items to me, don't worry, they went to a good home.
    Cute, but since I do not have nor want your address, it's unlikely for that mistake.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, you have MY address, so here's hoping...
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    The Constitution of the United States

This massive book, prints are ~ 32"x18" (maybe larger). Originally published at $500, this one NIB is $200 shipped in USA PP FF.

Link: https://www.abebooks.com/Constitutio...18742035826/bd
    I'll drop the price to $150 shipped!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Doctor Sleep S/L by Cemetery Dance. 1/100 that had a remarque by Chong.
    Retailed with shipping for $800.
    AS new.

$519 Includes free USA Media Mail shipping. PP FF

Please don't ask the number as I don't have it at hand.
    I'll drop to $499. That really is a steal.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Doctor Sleep Gift Edition (Cemetery Dance). As new. $129 PP FF free USA shipping.

The Shining Gift Edition (Subterannean) As new $97 PP FF Free USA shipping.
    I'll drop the price on both by $10.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

CREEPSHOW arrived already. Thanks, Jerome!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Regulators slipsheet. Not sure where they came from, but rarely seen. Make an offer.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Regulators slipsheet. Not sure where they came from, but rarely seen. Make an offer.

Have no idea what this is even worth, but I wouldn't mind having one to go with my new book. Give me an idea...
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm also interested, but never having seen them before, I have no idea of the value.

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Night Shift. True USA 1st Trade hardback. Correct gutter code and "First Edition on CR page.

Book is a bit of a mess. Fake felt pen sig across front of DJ. Book is ex-library and has stamps etc. BTAIM, it's a true 1st. Will make a great placeholder (spine looks good).
    $25 PP FF free USA shipping.

SOLD
    Hey! I recognize that description. That used to be my book, back in the day. I don't remember if I sold it to you or if I threw it in as a freebie along with other books, or if it went through 2-3 other people in between. Fun to see it still in the community.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm going to measure, but the paper is thin much like the label on the S/L case. I think it's the actual untrimmed paper for the label. If it is, it would be VERY valuable to someone with a damaged cover label.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm telling, Dolores. You should be working you lazy, no-count!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Just got my package. Super speedy delivery and well packed. Thanks for the deal RF!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    Just got my package. Super speedy delivery and well packed. Thanks for the deal RF!!
    That is great, but I think he is taking another break. Get to work, Jerome!!!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm going to measure, but the paper is thin much like the label on the S/L case. I think it's the actual untrimmed paper for the label. If it is, it would be VERY valuable to someone with a damaged cover label.

After close examination, this is the untrimmed paper/label that when trimmed and glued was affixed to the front of the Regulators S/L "toy box" lid.

Priceless. I have two, and like a mint DTI Gunslinger DJ, I know this is worth quite a bit, even if never affixed to a box lid.

Make me an offer I can't refuse (as Zelig...he was happy he did-DTI DJ).

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

After close examination, this is the untrimmed paper/label that when trimmed and glued was affixed to the front of the Regulators S/L "toy box" lid.

Priceless. I have two, and like a mint DTI Gunslinger DJ, I know this is worth quite a bit, even if never affixed to a box lid.

Well, you could make me an offer I can't refuse... since I obviously just spent most of my money on some new additions
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wait...did I miss the chance at a DT1 DJ?

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep. About 2 years too late.

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Yep. About 2 years too late.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast