Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 334 of 387 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324 332 333 334 335 336 344 384 ... LastLast
Results 8,326 to 8,350 of 9666

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Asking for a friend, lol, seriously:

*The Shining, 1st/1st, signed and dated from 1977!! Beauty of a book, just (unfortunately) some wrinkling.
    *Nightmares in the Sky - inscribed and dated
    $1200 to $1500
    I'm assuming that's for The Shining?
    Any idea as to Nightmares in the Sky??

sk

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

How about for a UK 1st/1st The Dead Zone? Thanks!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Brian, that really depends on the quality of the DJ. That DJ is extremely susceptible to sunfading. The lettering on the spine should be a bright orange. Most all copies out there have yellow/whitish lettering.

A nice copy would fetch $100-125 I’d say.

Also, there are two editions with this DJ. Make sure it has the M&J logo on the spine.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Michaël! Also, I received the books yesterday and should dive into them sometime today. Sent you an email as well regarding "the issue"
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Thanks, Michaël! Also, I received the books yesterday and should dive into them sometime today. Sent you an email as well regarding "the issue"
    Great to hear - I hope you are happy with the books :-) (and I received your email, thanks).

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

*The Shining, 1st/1st, signed and dated from 1977!! Beauty of a book, just (unfortunately) some wrinkling.
    $1200 to $1500

sk
    $300 if it does not have a remainder mark. I personally do not class this as a King book. It's a photography book that King wrote an introduction in.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

$1200 to $1500

sk
    $300 if it does not have a remainder mark. I personally do not class this as a King book. It's a photography book that King wrote an introduction in.
    To be fair it is a 35 page 'introduction' and the only written text in the book so a good chunk of it is SK.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not exactly planning to sell it but I'm interested in knowing the value. It's one of the pieces that came with some copies of Knowing Darkness.

Wanted list:
    Ubris

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    I'm not exactly planning to sell it but I'm interested in knowing the value. It's one of the pieces that came with some copies of Knowing Darkness.

This is a $1500 Piece.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

How about a fine 1/1 UK Night shift?

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Fine copies are very hard to come by. I think you’re looking at ~ $1,000

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Fine copies are very hard to come by. I think you’re looking at ~ $1,000
    Yes, very hard to come by! You'll be hard pressed to find a F/F UK Night Shift for less than $2K. If you do find one for less than $2K, buy it quickly.

John

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

How about for the 26 Lettered PS livetime sub SK books ???

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    I haven't heard of any life-time subscription.
    Personally, I'm getting (buying!!) my editions whenever they are being released.

sk

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Personally, I'm getting (buying!!) my editions whenever they are being released.

sk
    They look diff. to the real lettered. They are lettered with a dot....
    Normal lettered.... K
    Livetime lettered K.

The Carrie livetime lettered looks like the normal limited and is not signed from SK and not silipcased/traycased. In the last months i saw two of them, both sold CHEAP....

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Are they only lettered or also limited lifetime subscriptions?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Are they only lettered or also limited lifetime subscriptions?
    https://camelotbooks.com/books/detai...ersary-edition

Lettered
    It is our understanding that PS Publishing sold 26 lifetime subscriptions, as a perk of that subscription the purchaser would receive a copy of the signed state of a particular book but instead of a number in the limitation line, it would contain a letter, each subscriber was assigned a letter, in all other aspects the book is identical to the "Limited" copy.

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Here’s what my copy of Thinner looks like:

This is what Nicky at PS Publishing had to say about it when I asked (at first I thought it might be a very mangled number 12, but I wanted to be sure):

We have a group of LIFETIME SUBSCRIBERS who paid a large sum of money a long time ago. This meant that each of the Lifetimers receive all of the signed editions of our books printed under the PS logo. This customer has chosen to have the letter ‘R’ put on all of his books.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

The two Livetime Carrie Lettered i saw (both without slipcase) get sold for 75 gbp and 55 euro.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I own a "Lifetime letter" Salem's and I think Thinner too

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Country
    Country Flag

sk
    They look diff. to the real lettered. They are lettered with a dot....
    Normal lettered.... K
    Livetime lettered K.

The Carrie livetime lettered looks like the normal limited and is not signed from SK and not silipcased/traycased. In the last months i saw two of them, both sold CHEAP....
    Ah, right, that life-time lettered subscription.
    Forgot about that one.

sk

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm getting ready to sell a Cycle trade edition. I haven't seen one in a long time without the spots on the front and back. If it wasn't for the fading line and faded spine, this would probably be one of the best jackets I've seen (except when they first got shipped). Any idea of what my listing price should be:

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Country
    Country Flag

No expert but I'd guess $225-$250 ballpark.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The fading drops the value by 50%.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    No expert but I'd guess $225-$250 ballpark.
    Thank you. That's the ballpark I was thinking. I'm going to sell it for $235 including slipcase.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

+ Reply to Thread
Page 334 of 387 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324 332 333 334 335 336 344 384 ... LastLast