Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 804 of 971 FirstFirst ... 304 704 754 794 802 803 804 805 806 814 854 904 ... LastLast
Results 20,076 to 20,100 of 24271

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Thanks a lot !
    Wasnt the NIGHT SHIFT by PS from 2017?
    The King signed one was November 2018.

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

- 2018 - Misery, by Suntup : how many ilustrations by Rick Berry?
    From Suntup’s website:

All three oversized editions measure 7.5” x 10.5”, and feature eight new full-color illustrations by Rick Berry.
    Note that Dave Christensen also contributed some black-and-white illustrations (five, if I remember correctly).

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Have had a hard time getting on the site from my laptop. Not sure what the issue was. Deleting browser history, cookies, etc. did not alleviate the problem. Getting on the site on my phone was fine. Weird
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    - 2018 - Misery, by Suntup : how many ilustrations by Rick Berry?
    From Suntup’s website:

All three oversized editions measure 7.5” x 10.5”, and feature eight new full-color illustrations by Rick Berry.
    Note that Dave Christensen also contributed some black-and-white illustrations (five, if I remember correctly).
    That's the only book of the list I actually have, and I counted 8 full color illustrations 6 b&w.
    Can anybody help with the other?

THanks a lot !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    That would make the most sense. If he is confused why you cancelled the order, he’ll get back in touch with you right away. Then it canall be sorted out. Good luck!
    That is if he gets notifications of reimbursement given that his email bounce back.
    Last weekend I refunded one of the two orders, but he never contacted me.

Oh well, that's the fairer option
    That still baffles me :

- In June, a guy orders from my french website, with an order process in french, a promotional set of "Rose Red" (VHS, TV Guide and Book) : he passed 3 times the same order and paid via paypal. I reimbursed him the 2 wrong orders and asked him to pay additional shipping as he chose the shipping for France. While he lives in Greenville, SC
    I tried several times to email him, but it was returned to me as undelivered as the email doesnt exist
    So I refunded him, hoping he would contact me back

- In august, he once replied : "When is coming"
    I replied to him, but ne never did after that. And the email were bouncing back.

- In September, he didnt contact me back. But... ordered it once again. Same thing : trying to contact him, doesnt work. I refund him and move on with my life.

- Today, guess what he did? Purchased it one more time from my website. His 2 emails are still bouncing back.... wtf?
    It seems that he really wants that item. But in that case, why giving me wrong emails?
    Something is so odd...

In his latest order, there seem to be a phone number. Google seems to confirm that the number is from Greenville... but it's going to cost me a fortune to call the USA
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    That would make the most sense. If he is confused why you cancelled the order, he’ll get back in touch with you right away. Then it canall be sorted out. Good luck!
    That is if he gets notifications of reimbursement given that his email bounce back.
    Last weekend I refunded one of the two orders, but he never contacted me.

Oh well, that's the fairer option
    That still baffles me :

- In June, a guy orders from my french website, with an order process in french, a promotional set of "Rose Red" (VHS, TV Guide and Book) : he passed 3 times the same order and paid via paypal. I reimbursed him the 2 wrong orders and asked him to pay additional shipping as he chose the shipping for France. While he lives in Greenville, SC
    I tried several times to email him, but it was returned to me as undelivered as the email doesnt exist
    So I refunded him, hoping he would contact me back

- In august, he once replied : "When is coming"
    I replied to him, but ne never did after that. And the email were bouncing back.

- In September, he didnt contact me back. But... ordered it once again. Same thing : trying to contact him, doesnt work. I refund him and move on with my life.

- Today, guess what he did? Purchased it one more time from my website. His 2 emails are still bouncing back.... wtf?
    It seems that he really wants that item. But in that case, why giving me wrong emails?
    Something is so odd...

In his latest order, there seem to be a phone number. Google seems to confirm that the number is from Greenville... but it's going to cost me a fortune to call the USA
    Try a Google voice number. You can sign up for a free one in the US and all calls US are free. You can then just use your cell to call from that number with the Google voice app

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Just in case anyone is interested (and I'll bet money no one is), but to clear up a conversation I heard on the radio about the decade's best this and that, the decade is not over until 2020 ends. I guess none of the speakers did that well in school in math class.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger Apprentice sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin's Avatar

Anyone here ever play Typing of the Dead: Overkill? It's basically House of the Dead but you type words instead of shoot at the zombies (it's awesome)

I just made a custom Stephen King dictionary for the game that includes tons of phrases/names/quotes/etc from various SK novels:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1953633076

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

WOW!!! Don Imus of "Imus in the Morning" WFAN & "w-NNNnn-bc" 660 on your AM dial has passed away!!! Man, I grew up with that guy and the 660 line-up. The Night Angel, Wolfman Jack, Imus and a few other classic DJ's!!! For you younger folks back then if you were a "DJ" you were on the radio!!! lol He and the others paved the way for future "Shock Jocks" like Howard Stern and Opie & Anthony. He had the drive time slot in the afternoon in NYC and later became a classic for his "Imus in the Morning show on WFAN in NYC. Imus and a few others were the guys that ushered in FM radio!!! When, Imus was spinning disc's they were vinyl and in the beginning, ".45's" not LP's!!!! lol lol

Shit, I'm getting old!!!!!!!!

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Just in case anyone is interested (and I'll bet money no one is), but to clear up a conversation I heard on the radio about the decade's best this and that, the decade is not over until 2020 ends. I guess none of the speakers did that well in school in math class.
    This made me laugh, googled your comments and came up with this as my top results....

https://mashable.com/article/why-201...s/?europe=true

Not calling you an asshole, just made me laugh.

Bill, horrible when a well known celbrity/institution passes. You almost feel as if you have known them by association.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh and one last gripe from me for this decade.

Can we get back to real paper for signature sheets please.. i would take anything signed by king, but got to admit, shiny paper is not my thing. Feels like a poster has been signed.

Rant over and out, happy new decade all.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

As long as you laugh, I am happy!

A message to the dearly departed Greg Lake (of King Crimson and Emerson, Lake & Palmer fame, two great bands), who I am sure is up in Heaven reading these posts; a choir and an orchestra, although made up of many parts, are singular entities, and therefore, the correct lyrics would be "the choir softly sings", and "the orchestra begins". This bugged the heck out of me 50 years ago and it still does today. Am I really nuts or what? I just finished listening to In the Court of the Crimson King about ten times from the new anniversary set, one of my all time favorite songs, and I had to put those mental s's in every time he sang those words. Yup, I'm nuts, all right!

EDIT - Oh yeah, by the way - you still have one more year to make gripes for this decade!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    As long as you laugh, I am happy!

A message to the dearly departed Greg Lake (of King Crimson and Emerson, Lake & Palmer fame, two great bands), who I am sure is up in Heaven reading these posts; a choir and an orchestra, although made up of many parts, are singular entities, and therefore, the correct lyrics would be "the choir softly sings", and "the orchestra begins". This bugged the heck out of me 50 years ago and it still does today. Am I really nuts or what? I just finished listening to In the Court of the Crimson King about ten times from the new anniversary set, one of my all time favorite songs, and I had to put those mental s's in every time he sang those words. Yup, I'm nuts, all right!

EDIT - Oh yeah, by the way - you still have one more year to make gripes for this decade!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Lol!!!

😁😁

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

There is no such thing as Legos. It is Lego.

Country
    Country Flag

Oh i do love a good veet for men review on amazon in the morning

https://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R3GDDEL1SC1QQ5

Country
    Country Flag

Happy new year !

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Happy New Year, gang!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    There is no such thing as Legos. It is Lego.
    Pesky pop culture.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Say good bye to a Yankee legend..........................................

The only man to achieve perfection when it most mattered. It will never be equaled.

https://www.mlb.com/yankees/news/don...dies-at-age-90

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

10/8/1956

27 Batters - 27 Outs!

By the way, just got contacted by the wife of my high school best friend. We lost track of each other for about three decades but managed to reunite due to Facebook a few years ago. We try to see each other when we go home for a visit or when he and his wife travel to DC to see some of their family.

Well his wife called me and asked if I was interested in going to any Spring Training Games - specifically two games at Steinbrenner Field in March. It's a surprise birthday present from my friend from his wife so that he can check something off his bucket list! He is flying from Upstate NY to Tampa with a layover in Wash, DC, where I will board. We have tickets to BOS @ NYY and a day later for PHI @ NYY. Looking forward to the games and connecting with my friend. This will be my third visit to NY Yankee Spring Training! WooHoo!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CRinVA View Post
    10/8/1956

27 Batters - 27 Outs!

By the way, just got contacted by the wife of my high school best friend. We lost track of each other for about three decades but managed to reunite due to Facebook a few years ago. We try to see each other when we go home for a visit or when he and his wife travel to DC to see some of their family.

Well his wife called me and asked if I was interested in going to any Spring Training Games - specifically two games at Steinbrenner Field in March. It's a surprise birthday present from my friend from his wife so that he can check something off his bucket list! He is flying from Upstate NY to Tampa with a layover in Wash, DC, where I will board. We have tickets to BOS @ NYY and a day later for PHI @ NYY. Looking forward to the games and connecting with my friend. This will be my third visit to NY Yankee Spring Training! WooHoo!

Very cool indeed, Bob!! You lucky bastard!!! lol

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to the Tennessee Titans....... The end to Brady & Belichick?.....

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by east-tennessee View Post
    Congratulations to the Tennessee Titans....... The end to Brady & Belichick?.....
    One can only hope. Go Saints!

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by east-tennessee View Post
    One can only hope. Go Saints!
    It was a fun game to watch, I was pulling for the Saints, sorry for your loss.......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 804 of 971 FirstFirst ... 304 704 754 794 802 803 804 805 806 814 854 904 ... LastLast