Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 769 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 269 669 719 759 767 768 769 770 771 779 819 869 ... LastLast
Results 19,201 to 19,225 of 27563

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by darkseer View Post
    Just bought the towel couldn't resist.
    I don't blame you. I almost bought it myself. Very nice looking.

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Black, white, or both?
    I bought the black one but may go back for a white one

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I believe the towels are (for the time being) sold out.

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

oops, soldout glad I got mine when I did now I only wish I'd got the white one too
    That's why I really love this thread. Thanks for the heads up RF

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by darkseer View Post
    oops, soldout glad I got mine when I did now I only wish I'd got the white one too
    That's why I really love this thread. Thanks for the heads up RF
    Remember to donate $10 or more to our Fundraiser.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Poor pictures, but if your name is Beth, they do look legit:
    Two Stephen King Books Delores Claiborne + Gerald's Game Inscribed Dated

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I'll bet they smell like cats.

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Maybe with a little cat hair as an added bonus

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post

I dunno Bob, but you have been slaying it as of late with the witty retorts. thank you for this!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post

I dunno Bob, but you have been slaying it as of late with the witty retorts. thank you for this!
    Thank you for the kind words. I hope Bill, Merlin1958, reads your comment. He thinks I am grumpy most all of the time.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The value of this book just keeps rising....

BIN $5,350.13

Stephen-King-Salems-Lot-Centipede-Press-2004-US-Signed-Limited-Edition

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post

BIN $5,350.13

Simon (Hyraxia) has always had pretty high prices for his wares. He is, however, usually open to negotiation.

John

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Also what's more meaningful is closed sales. How much a book actually sells for, not what the listed price is.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post

BIN $5,350.13

Simon (Hyraxia) has always had pretty high prices for his wares. He is, however, usually open to negotiation.

John
    Agreed. Simon is one of the good guys!

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post

I used to think so. And he probably is. But his listing of obvious King forgeries time and again is raising some red flags for me.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I used to think so. And he probably is. But his listing of obvious King forgeries time and again is raising some red flags for me.
    Damnit, seriously? I just bought something from there.

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post

Damnit, seriously? I just bought something from there.
    You are probably going to be OK. But post some details and pictures and we will take a look.

There have been at least three occasions in the past year when hyraxia offered King books for sale that were forgeries. At least the consensual opinion of this board was that they were forgeries. We know that Simon reads these posts because he is an infrequent (but long time) poster here. He has yet to address our concerns.

And for those who think he might just be making an "honest mistake" I can assure you after knowing him for years on Ceri Vale's skfakes website with Ceri's self assembled panel of King signature experts that Simon knows damn well what is legit and what is not.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

You are probably going to be OK. But post some details and pictures and we will take a look.

There have been at least three occasions in the past year when hyraxia offered King books for sale that were forgeries. At least the consensual opinion of this board was that they were forgeries. We know that Simon reads these posts because he is an infrequent (but long time) poster here. He has yet to address our concerns.

And for those who think he might just be making an "honest mistake" I can assure you after knowing him for years on Ceri Vale's skfakes website with Ceri's self assembled panel of King signature experts that Simon knows damn well what is legit and what is not.
    I appreciate the offer and I will if there are any concerns. I don't foresee there being any problems in this case and am not actually worried. I posted that more out of exasperation over the timing of placing my order and reading your post. Like a 'Murphy's Law' type of thing!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I now remember reading some earlier posts about this. To be honest, I never look at signed trade editions (his or anyone else's) so I guess that's why I never picked up on it. If you say some of these sigs are suspect I do not doubt that they are. But my business with him has always been very satisfactory and professional.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King Finders Keepers Rare Limited Edition Advance Proof Numbered #272
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Stephen-Ki...cAAOSwNSxVbvf2

Gunslinger Apprentice Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Number 272. Do we know how many were printed? Is there an average number for a proof?

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post
    That's a sharp price

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I hope someone here got it.

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bunyip View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Number 272. Do we know how many were printed? Is there an average number for a proof?
    From what I know, publishers number proofs when they want to be able to track who's selling it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 769 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 269 669 719 759 767 768 769 770 771 779 819 869 ... LastLast