Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 443 of 515 FirstFirst ... 343 393 433 441 442 443 444 445 453 493 ... LastLast
Results 11,051 to 11,075 of 12868

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Gunslinger Apprentice zachip has a spectacular aura about zachip has a spectacular aura about

For Sale:
    Sleeping Beauties - UK Waterstones Slipcased Limited #187.
    2 small flaws (waterstones shipping fault). PM for photos
    SOLD

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

I’m offering the following three for sale. All are in fine, unread condition.

Gwendy’s Button Box S/L #224 - $600
    The Secretary of Dreams, vol. I S/L #440 - $325
    The Secretary of Dreams, vol. II S/L #391 - $325

$625 for both SoD volumes, $1200 for all three. PP F&F, shipped at cost from the Netherlands.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

1. Thomas Holdorf Doubleday releases. Pet Sematary $55 The Shining $25
    2. Lisey's Story ARC with limited notebook (I haven't seen many of these sets in my collecting days). $50
    3. Cemetery Dance release of Blockade Billy in slipcase (comes with baseball card as issued)- $35
    4. Joyland slipcase with first edition paperback- $35 (the slipcase is very collectible now and out of print)
    5. The Essential Stephen King trade edition (a great read on King). $15
    6. Italian release of Colorado Kid in hardback- $18

Book Pictures

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Along the Path of the Beam superpm has a spectacular aura about superpm has a spectacular aura about superpm's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Mulleins,

I'd like to purchase the Cujo 1st/1st. Please email your PayPal info to superpm@triad.rr.com as I am unable to send you a PM.

Best,

Don

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by superpm View Post
    Mulleins,

I'd like to purchase the Cujo 1st/1st. Please email your PayPal info to superpm@triad.rr.com as I am unable to send you a PM.

Best,

Don
    Cujo already sold, I didnt get a chance to mark it. Sorry.

Ralph
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

All books sold!

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have the following book for sale
    The Eyes of The Dragon 1st/1st. The book is fine with no flaws White pages Sharp corners no flaws looks New.
    DJ is NF with some almost unnoticeable chipping at heel of book. DJ protected in brodart cover. $110 Paypal FF, Shipping 4.50 Media Mail USA
    Listing here first than going to ebay.

Sold
    Last edited by darkseer; 02-26-2019 at 08:07 AM. Reason: sold

Traveler sgtfury1984 will become famous soon enough sgtfury1984 will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Under the Dome

😍

Traveler sgtfury1984 will become famous soon enough sgtfury1984 will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, my newby skills are strong... I replied below rather than here. I should probably drag the tablet out next time. Is your copy of Under the Dome still available? If so I would like to chat more. I loved the book, and it fits my current budget for adding a signed copy to my humble collection. Thanks.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sgtfury1984 View Post
    Well, my newby skills are strong... I replied below rather than here. I should probably drag the tablet out next time. Is your copy of Under the Dome still available? If so I would like to chat more. I loved the book, and it fits my current budget for adding a signed copy to my humble collection. Thanks.
    Yes, still available. Once you have 5 post, you will be able to send PM messages. If you click on my name, the option to PM member will appear?

Mulleins

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Not yet. Post #3 👍🏻

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sgtfury1984 View Post
    Not yet. Post #3 👍🏻
    I sent you an Email.

Mulleins

Gunslinger Apprentice Zidan will become famous soon enough Zidan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

For sale,

The Eye of the Dragon Art Portfolio (Suntup Editions) numbered edition + promo items that came along with it. ($290 + shipping from Canada)

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

For Sale Pet Sematary 1st/1st NF/DJ F/Book 120.00 paypal FF $3.50 media mail shipping USA

Sold
    Last edited by darkseer; 03-06-2019 at 09:53 AM. Reason: sold

I’m selling a custom leather-bound hardcover edition of Rage. Take a look at the eBay listing here and please make me an offer if interested.

Thank you!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Stand S/L - $2500 shipped.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Everything's here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-Kin...-/223439034472

Click on "seller's other items"

I’m looking for a copy of The Bachman Books. US/UK/BCE would all be okay, as long as the book is (N)F/(N)F.

Can anyone help out? Thanks!

Gunslinger Apprentice Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Joyland signed limited. #30/724. Mint, FF.
    $385 PayPal fam and friends.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    I’m looking for a copy of The Bachman Books. US/UK/BCE would all be okay, as long as the book is (N)F/(N)F.

Can anyone help out? Thanks!
    PM sent.

sk

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I have the following books for sale:

Newest listings:

Gwendy's Button Box - Lonely Road - Signed Limited - Signed by King & Richard Chizmar - #319 of 350

999 - Hill House & Cemetery Dance - King's "The Road Virus Heads North" First Appearance - Signed Limited - Signed by many.

Previously listed:
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Sold
    I'm selling a very good++/near fine UK rage 1st for 425 dollars shipped in the US (sorry, no international). Payment via PayPal friends and family. There's a pic below followed by a spoiler alert with a bunch of other photos. The spine of the book is unbroken, but there are some minor signs of shelf wear. Nothing outstanding, though. A very nice copy. See photos for details.

(Edit: there are more photos, but they aren’t showing because photobucket sucks. If you’re interested, PM me and I can email the pics to you)

Spoiler:

Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking for a few books right now - let's start with what I hope is the easiest: a F/F 1st edition of the Doubleday Salem's Lot illustrated edition - the one made from the Centipede Press release, with the art and the new introduction. eBay has some of these ranging from $10-$80 but it's hard to tell if they are true firsts and whether they are actually F/F...

PM me if available.

Thanks!!

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi ALL,
    Looking for a few different styles of Under the Dome slipcases. Any of the Cemetery Dance cases (silver and black) 1st Edition, Traycase, Limited Slip. And looking for The StephenKingCollector Leather versions (1st edition and Collector Edition)

Thanks a lot,
    Bryan

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone looking to trade their Salem's Lot Gift Edition from Cemetery Dance for the following?

The Little Sisters of Eluria, Gift Edition. Book and DJ are in Fine Condition.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 443 of 515 FirstFirst ... 343 393 433 441 442 443 444 445 453 493 ... LastLast