Page 53 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 1731

Thread: The It remake

Gunslinger Apprentice georgiesarm is on a distinguished road

Neca's Pennywise is looking mighty sweet so far. Full reveal later today

Surprise, surprise: Neca will release a Tim Curry action figure as well:

http://necaonline.com/2018/02/it-7-s...ennywise-1990/

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I really love that NECA's doing stuff for Tim Curry's Pennywise. He doesn't get enough love nowadays.

I do have a few problems with the figure, though. The neck seems a bit long and I think they could have picked a better expression for the main 'head'. As opposed to the scowl I would have liked to see one of smiles like how he is on the cover.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Personally I dont find those 2 pennywise figurines particularly nice... they seem a bit bla to me
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I just bought the Blu-Ray. Watching it tonight.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's on my french website, but here is a summary of all the new/upcoming figurines related to Pennywise
    >>> http://club-stephenking.fr/5550-actualite
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2...it-chapter-two
    The eagerly awaited sequel of It is courting Molly’s Game star Jessica Chastain to star/goddess amongst women as an adult Beverly. Sophia Lillis played Bev in the 2017 original.

As Variety reports, Andy Muschietti will be returning to direct It: Chapter Two of the highest-grossing horror flick of all time. Gary Dauberman will be handling the script.

It is the film adaptation of the famed Stephen King novel, where a group of children are plagued by a scary AF clown named Pennywise. Chapter Two will address the latter half of the novel, when the kids are all grown up, come back to their hometown and encounter Pennywise yet again.

Ever since the film’s opening weekend, there’s been talk of Chastain getting involved. There was a rumored post-credit scene where the actress could have made an appearance. Muschietti also mentioned her in a previous interview, saying the actress was a favorite to play an adult Beverly. Chastain previously starred in the director’s first studio success, Mama.

While Chastain’s involvement in the much clamored about sequel is by no means a done deal, the talks are very much official according to Variety sources. Bill Skarsgard is also anticipated to come back as Pennywise.

Muschietti also wants to bring back the younger cast members of of Chapter One for flashback scenes.

Production for the film is set to start this summer, with an expected release date of Sept. 6, 2019.

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Some new 'It' dolls on the way.

http://www.factoryent.com/IT-s/148.htm

Really happy that Tim Curry's Pennywise is still getting some love.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Tim Curry and several of the kid actors from the recent IT movie will be at Monster Mania this weekend in NJ.

http://monstermania.net/mmc-39-guests/

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    Tim Curry and several of the kid actors from the recent IT movie will be at Monster Mania this weekend in NJ.

http://monstermania.net/mmc-39-guests/
    That's a freaking awesome lineup of guests.
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Haaaaaa....

Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King’s IT Original Soundtrack from the 1990 Television Motion Picture. The deluxe triple LP package featuring, for the first time, the complete score by Richard Bellis pressed to 180 gram Red, Blue, and Yellow “Balloon” colored vinyl, new Stephen King approved artwork by Matt Tobin, spot gloss coated tri-fold jackets, and a printed newspaper insert with instructions to make your very own S.S. Georgie! Oh, it also comes with a balloon. Don’t you want a balloon? Coming next Tuesday 4/10.

https://www.facebook.com/waxworkreco...type=3&theater

My Collection

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    Haaaaaa....

Holy smokes, that is craziness. Also, didn’t realize Pennywise was also Predator.

Where’s Arnold when you need him?
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

That is one of the creepiest animatronics I've ever seen in my life.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post

Stephen King’s IT Original Soundtrack from the 1990 Television Motion Picture. The deluxe triple LP package featuring, for the first time, the complete score by Richard Bellis pressed to 180 gram Red, Blue, and Yellow “Balloon” colored vinyl, new Stephen King approved artwork by Matt Tobin, spot gloss coated tri-fold jackets, and a printed newspaper insert with instructions to make your very own S.S. Georgie! Oh, it also comes with a balloon. Don’t you want a balloon? Coming next Tuesday 4/10.

https://www.facebook.com/waxworkreco...type=3&theater
    That artwork is sweet! I love the colors.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    Haaaaaa....

Holy smokes, that is craziness. Also, didn’t realize Pennywise was also Predator.

Where’s Arnold when you need him?
    Love it.. wonder how much it would set me back?

Country
    Country Flag

Unit 70, the company that made that, sold a similar one for Krampus (giant animatronic holding a screaming kid) and it cost close to $8,000.

My Collection

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

http://collider.com/it-2-filming-summer-2018-toronto/
    The IT train is rolling right along! Last year, New Line Cinema brought Stephen King‘s beloved novel to the big screen with Andy Muschietti‘s IT, which went on to earn rave reviews and earn a cosmic void’s worth of box office bucks. The adaptation became not only the highest-grossing Stephen King movie of all time, but the highest grossing R-rated horror movie, among a host of other box office records during its run. So, yeah, it was a pretty safe bet that the studio was going to get the wheels turning on the sequel sooner than later.

The sequel was officially announced just two weeks after IT landed in theaters, and with the follow-up set to arrive in theaters on September 6, 2019, Indiewire reports that IT: Chapter 2 is will start filming this summer in Toronto. “The script is still being finalized and the locations are currently being scouted in anticipation of shooting then,” producer Roy Lee confirmed to the outlet. Muschietti is set to return as director, along with his sister, producer Barbara Muschietti, and screenwriter Gary Dauberman, who reworked the original script for the first film from the draft by Cary Fukunaga and Chase Palmer.

The filming date isn’t surprising, but it is exciting to know we’re going to be getting answers to the casting question very soon. IT only covered half of King’s book, which follows Bill, Bev, Ben and the rest of the Derry kids into adulthood, when they square off against Pennywise once again. Naturally, the big question has been who should play the grown-up versions of the kids and everyone has their favorites (Bill Hader for Richie or bust), but there have been no official hints as to who might take on the roles.

Except, of course, Jessica Chastain for Beverly. That was a popular piece of fan casting from the get-go and a likely one too, considering her existing relationship with the Muschiettis (who worked with her on the 2013 chiller Mama), and she was confirmed to be in talks back in February. Aside from Chastain, their casting intentions remain a mystery, so I’m very excited to see who winds up in the roles. We do know the original Losers are expected to return for flashback scenes, but that’s about it.

What do you think? Who are you hoping to see in the casting announcements in the coming weeks? Do you think they’ll go A-list after the first film’s success? Sound off in the comments.

Country
    Country Flag

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Im good with both, a little skeptical on Hader, since I havent really seen him in a serious role. Guessing he’d play Tozier though.

I have a new found respect for McaVoy after watching ‘Split’ he was fantastic in that.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Im good with both, a little skeptical on Hader, since I havent really seen him in a serious role. Guessing he’d play Tozier though.
    He's really great in The Skeleton Twins, and he's amazing at doing voices. Ideal casting imo

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I can't share it yet, but I know of other three actors in talks. Two of major roles, one minor.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

I read something recently where Finn Wolfhard said he'd like for Hader to play the grown up version of Richie. It could end up working out perfectly since they need someone with that comic-edge to them already.
    I do like me some Bill Hader, so I'm pretty damn curious to see it play out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast