Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 113 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 2807

Thread: The Wind Through the Keyhole-Collecting Discussion

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't know why...but I am glad the AE is not numbered.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Gunslinger Apprentice Cloysterpete is on a distinguished road Cloysterpete's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    It appears that PS has only taken 120 pre-orders for the slipcased TWTTK. It's going to be some time before they get to give away their ten copies of "One for the Road".

On an unrelated note, I was caressing my copy of LSOE last night, and I can't wait to get my hands on TWTTK.
    Am I missing something but it says specially printed dust jacket then shows a picture of the Hodder edition, are they actually doing some new artwork for the cover?, or are they just printing their own version of the Hodder one and calling it specially printed?.

Really for a facsimile release it should be half that price, wasn't Under the Dome (a book twice the size at least) also a hundred quid and that came with a real sig?, might be wrong about that but I thought it was.

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I keep going home all excited, then depressed because it is just more bills and pre-approved credit card offers. No box. How depressing.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    I keep going home all excited, then depressed because it is just more bills and pre-approved credit card offers.
    Hey, 0% APR on balance transfers!

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

King is reading the audio version of The Wind Through the Keyhole.

http://www.stephenking.com/promo/win...ss_release.pdf

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    King is reading the audio version of The Wind Through the Keyhole.

http://www.stephenking.com/promo/win...ss_release.pdf
    AWESOME!

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just received my book of TWTTK today. It is a beautiful book. I wished it had had more illustrations be it B&W or color.
    I hope & pray that I am one of the lottery winners.
    Does anyone remember if the S/L has a few more illustrations in it or not?

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

For those who have not received their copy, has your credit card been charged?. Mine has not even been charged.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    For those who have not received their copy, has your credit card been charged?. Mine has not even been charged.
    My Credit Card has not been charged yet either!

But no worries! Karen had indicated that they are processing, charging, and shipping within a couple of days of each other....

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm going through withdrawal symptoms right now. Had the book in my grasp, but had to return it to due some damage to the dustjacket and inside cover. Should hopefully get a new copy in a few weeks, but my bookcase feels like it's missing something!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

My credit card has not yet been charged, but I don't expect it for a little while. I ordered both the AE and limited editions, and, as far as I know, the limited editions have not yet started to ship.

John

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

My card was hit on 2/16/12, but still no book (AE).

Should I be worried??
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Bob, did you get any notice of the book shipping? If not, I'd contact Karen and see what happened.

John

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm assuming that they sold 2,000 artist editions, and they are shipping out 250 per day. It'll take 8 days until they get to the end of the alphabet, so my book won't ship until Thursday. As long as I get it by my birthday, I'll be happy

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Luckily, I'm one of the first in line for the international orders... or do you guys count my last name 'van den Berg' as a V?

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

John, I got no notice other than the one that said my card was going to be charged - I got that notice on the 12th. According to my bank it actually hit on the 16th! I did send email to Karen at her grantbooks email address.
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

"van den Berg" is definitely a "V" name.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    "van den Berg" is definitely a "V" name.
    Cursed!!!

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Ok...I feel better now knowing that other credit card has not been charged.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CRinVA View Post
    John, I got no notice other than the one that said my card was going to be charged - I got that notice on the 12th. According to my bank it actually hit on the 16th! I did send email to Karen at her grantbooks email address.
    I received my notification (of CC charge) on the 13th. I'm not sure how long I should wait but if they are shipping be name I'm at about the middle of the alphabet.

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm a "G" name, got charged on the 12th or 13th like others did, I did NOT get a email about it being on its way, but it got here to Dallas safe and sound yesterday. You've already seen all of what I could show, so I haven't taken any pictures.

Country
    Country Flag

So, how are y'all feeling about the way the artwork turned out, seeing it in person? Better or worse than you expected?

Country
    Country Flag

I'm hoping to take a better look tonight, although I won't REALLY know until I'm thinking of them in the context of the story as I read it. I really like the color of the slipcase, it's a gorgeous pearly green.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

My credit card got charged today! I hope to receive a book real soon. What a weird way to do business! Charge your credit card the week they ship the book instead of 6 months or two years before they ever print/ship a book. They must not of been in the book business very long.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 113 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 ... LastLast