Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 397 of 515 FirstFirst ... 297 347 387 395 396 397 398 399 407 447 497 ... LastLast
Results 9,901 to 9,925 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

5/17 AKC SALE!!!!

- S/L IT by Cemetery Dance (F/F/F): $2,000 SOLD
    - S/L Shining and S/L Doctor Sleep Matching #'s (F/F/F): $900

US Shipping Included. Payment via Paypal F&F

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I am listing for sale a Mark Ryden 'tear sheet' of his artwork for Desperation and The Regulators. This sheet was originally part of a small run of advertising packets that were sent to music and advertising executives back in 1996. The word is that most of them were discarded or shredded. I received mine as a thank you from a friend of Mark Ryden's. I helped him with his deluxe copy of Knowing Darkness that he didn't know much about (short side story: Ryden actually gave him his personal copy of Knowing Darkness that he received from Centipede Press, but told the guy that it was missing the prints that were supposed to go with it, Ryden apparently didn't realize that the book of prints is actually 'hidden' within a separate compartment in the traycase).

I am listing the sheet for 200 dollars Paypal F&F payment with free shipping to the United States. Sorry, no international shipping. The sheet is in great shape, but shows two small flaws. the upper right hand corner of the sheet has a small crease and the lower right hand corner has a small bump. Please see the photos below. PM me if interested.

Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    5/17 AKC SALE!!!!

- S/L IT by Cemetery Dance (F/F/F): $2,000
    - S/L Shining and S/L Doctor Sleep Matching #'s (F/F/F): $900

US Shipping Included. Payment via Paypal F&F
    PM Sent.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    So, this is the signed edition of 750 copies??

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jnbball View Post
    Unsigned gift edition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Unsigned gift edition

Description is a little misleading. It says Limited in the title...

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Unsigned gift edition

It is limited... just not signed.
    There is one up page from AKC... going rate is $2k for that version and over $7500 for a lettered it seems...

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Unsigned gift edition

It is limited... just not signed.
    There is one up page from AKC... going rate is $2k for that version and over $7500 for a lettered it seems...

Gotcha, thanks.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Another bump:

Up for sale:
    • Skeleton Crew proof (Viking) in decent condition - $500
    • Dolan's Cadillac proof (Lord John Press) blue state in NF condition - $375
    • 'Salem's Lot gift edition (Centipede Press) still shrinkwrapped - $300

I will also sell my early UK titles (all 1st/1st).
    • UK Carrie in G/VG condition - $400 (purchased it for £400 from a forum member here, it's not the prettiest copy but hard to find, especially at an affordable price) - SOLD
    • UK 'Salem's Lot in NF condition (alas, it is priceclipped but otherwise in fantastic shape) - $275
    • UK The Shining in VG+ condition - $350 ON HOLD
    • UK The Stand in VG+ condition - $500
    • UK Night Shift in NF condition (one of the best I've seen, VERY hard to find) - $1200
    • UK The Dead Zone in NF condition (orange lettering on spine unfaded) - $225 (I'll throw in a second printing in NF condition for free) - SOLD
    • UK Firestarter - $75
    • UK Danse Macabre in NF condition, except for light scuffing/abrasions on the back cover. Very hard to find! Purchased from a member here - $550
    • UK Skeleton Crew - $45
    • UK Thinner (with yellow belly band) - $75 - SOLD
    • UK Talisman - $40
    • UK Dark Half - $35
    • UK 'Salem's Lot (trade reissue based on Centipede edition) - $35

Edit: world-wide shipping included on the higher-priced items (> $100).

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have bought a lot of pretty cool books. They are on route to me now.... and are all for sale except for a couple of ones I am partial too. I have pics BUT want to assess the books personally to make sure they are as the pics and no damage was done in shipping. I am pricing them pretty well I hope... but if you are interested... Please don't hesitate to PM me. As well, pics on request and shipping is included to Canada or US!

1) Prime Evil S/L.. FINE/FINE - $350
    2) Stand 1st NF - $200
    3) Pet Sematary Galley Proof (this was described as the rarer one and in fine shape. Price reflects what I was told, will confirm when arrives) - rared version of 50 - $500
    4) Pet Sematary Large Print - fine - $75
    5) ES German Bootleg IT - NF/F - $1000
    6) Creepshow Signed - Fine with old sig! - $600
    7) Gunslinger 2nd - NF - $275
    8) Dead Zone - Dated 9/9/79 and inscribed (told me it was a friend of King but as of now have not verified) - FINE/FINE - $650
    9) My pretty pony -still in shinkwarp! F/F - $150
    10) I have a 1st Carrie.. looks to be a VG-NF. Hard to say as I only got a few pics. BUT it had a signature. I am NOT a fan of said signature thus will be selling it as a NON-signed, defaced book. $200

Could be more but had no pics or descriptions SO want to see in person before I list!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not a BIN option anymore
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

CD IT Gift edition F/NF/F (jacket has slight shelf wear on inner flap) $535 Shipping included in states Paypal F&F
    PM for pics
    . SOLD

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I have bought a lot of pretty cool books. They are on route to me now.... and are all for sale except for a couple of ones I am partial too. I have pics BUT want to assess the books personally to make sure they are as the pics and no damage was done in shipping. I am pricing them pretty well I hope... but if you are interested... Please don't hesitate to PM me. As well, pics on request and shipping is included to Canada or US!

2) Stand 1st NF - $200
    3) Pet Sematary Galley Proof (this was described as the rarer one and in fine shape. Price reflects what I was told, will confirm when arrives) - rared version of 50 - $500
    8) Dead Zone - Dated 9/9/79 and inscribed (told me it was a friend of King but as of now have not verified) - FINE/FINE - $650
    10) I have a 1st Carrie.. looks to be a VG-NF. Hard to say as I only got a few pics. BUT it had a signature. I am NOT a fan of said signature thus will be selling it as a NON-signed, defaced book. $200

Could be more but had no pics or descriptions SO want to see in person before I list!
    Kris, I might be interested in that copy of The Stand if it's really nice. Can you send me some pics once you have it in hand?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post

2) Stand 1st NF - $200

Kris, I might be interested in that copy of The Stand if it's really nice. Can you send me some pics once you have it in hand?
    Yep
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Not a BIN option anymore
    Because some dummy bid the opening bid. It likely now will go for over the $599 price someone could have simply snagged it at. Good for the seller, not so good for the buyer. Of course in 2.5 days, we will know.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Finders Keepers Promotional Broadside.

$20 shipped in the US.

Three available.....I don't think they will last long at this price....so hurry!

Email me if you want one!
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Not a BIN option anymore
    Because some dummy bid the opening bid. It likely now will go for over the $599 price someone could have simply snagged it at. Good for the seller, not so good for the buyer. Of course in 2.5 days, we will know.
    I would not call that person a dummy (and no, it was not me).

If they get it for less than $599, (and I suspect the book will indeed sell for less than that), they should be happy.

Just looked back at my CD orders....11/01/12....I bought a copy of this book from the publisher for $62.50 plus shipping as they were having a Halloween half-off sale.

To be clear, eleven months after it was published, CD still had copies of this book (very unusual for a King GE) and was willing to let them go at 1/2 price.

Now they are selling for 4-5 times the list price.

I shoulda bought ten of them.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

I got mine the same way. It's amazing what's happened with this edition

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

Who is the (in hindsight) dummy now? Had I known, I would have bought 500, and 15 lettered's.

It's not always easy to predict, otherwise you and I would be billionaires.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

Who is the (in hindsight) dummy now? Had I known, I would have bought 500, and 15 lettered's.

It's not always easy to predict, otherwise you and I would be billionaires.
    Nope, I had an S/L in my cart and decided it was too much at the time. I ended up winning a CD contest and used my certificate to get a gift edition. I would have bought as many as I could if I'd have had any kinda of clue!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Country
    Country Flag

I fear with the movie being as good perhaps as the trailers potentially show... all things IT will continue to rise!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Ivo will become famous soon enough Ivo will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused

Not a BIN option anymore
    I don't know, but I like the bidding aspect of it, as opposed to buying it now. But maybe I'm just dumb.
    You little dweeb.

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I think I timed it just right picking up my Lettered IT from our friend David a few months back (not that it's leaving my possession anytime soon
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ivo View Post
    You little dweeb.
    Thanks...I think...

Spoiler:
    I know I'm unattractive, and insignificant, but wasn't aware that I was inept

+ Reply to Thread
Page 397 of 515 FirstFirst ... 297 347 387 395 396 397 398 399 407 447 497 ... LastLast