Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: HorrorFind Weekend

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default HorrorFind Weekend

Hey everyone, I found out about this event a couple weeks ago and I'm going to it!! I'm pretty excited. Here's some information from the website:

HORRORFIND WEEKEND 10 MARYLAND

Date: AUGUST 15 - 17, 2008 ::

TICKETS AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR
    OR PRE-ORDER ONLINE

Horrorfind Weekend, a giant horror convention. This one of a kind horror halloween and spooky convention features horror movie celebrities, horror writers, halloween seminars and supernatural speakers as well as a giant dealers room , horror movies and many special events. More that just a horror convention, it's the Spookiest Show on Earth.

Show Hours:

Celebrity Room Hours: Friday 5pm-8pm - Saturday 10am-6pm and Sunday 11am-4pm
    Dealers Room Hours: Friday 5pm to 10pm - Saturday 10:00am - 7:00pm - Sunday 11:00am - 5:00pm
    Various evening events scheduled after Celebrity/Dealers Room closes, see events schedule for more info.

Here's a link to the celebrities that are going to be there (more to be announced):

http://www.horrorfindweekend.com/celebrities.html

I can't wait to go because Shawnee Smith is going to be there!!!!

Just wanted to get this out there in case anyone else is interested in going. It's going to be a blast!!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

f. paul wilson!!! f. paul wilson!!!! f. paul wilson!!!!!! i fucking love f. paul wilson. i have every repairman jack novel ever fucking written! oh my god!!!

but he's not on the "complete list" list.

and, hello, can anyone say terminator for michael beihn? yeah, it's not technically a horror flick but jeeez. . .

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So I'm guessing you're a fan?

You should definitely go, turtle. It's going to be great.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

oh man, if only i could. :wishingturtle:

i'd give anything to have f. paul wilson sign a few books for me. you know his adversary cycle is being reissued in the coolest form. and we all know that sai king is president of the repairman jack fan club. okay, so off topic.

anyway, and chris sarandon totally rocks as well. and i guess we know who you want to see.

Country
    Country Flag

Got that right! Shawnee Smith is the BEST! I'll probably get thrown out for assult when I see her.

I demand an autograph, picture, and info. related to Saw V!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Country
    Country Flag

Bad, bad news. Shawnee Smith just cancelled her appearance. I'm officially mad pissed now. She seems to cancel everything that she signs up for. What's the deal? I thought that was the meaning of a CONTRACT.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

i am sorry. i know you were looking forward to her appearance. are you still going?

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I'm still going. However, I must admit that after I heard of her cancellation I was contemplating not going. I figure that there's still some cool people to meet (more to be announced) and some neat events and whatnot.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Sorry to hear about that Ricky. You should still go though, there's some great people still signed up that you could meet. Looks like it would be alot of fun.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Country
    Country Flag

UPDATE: Dee Wallace-Stone has now been added to the guest list. She played Donna in the movie version of Cujo so it's going to be pretty cool meeting her.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS