Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 130 of 515 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 140 180 230 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,250 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Shannon,

How much for the original Dalis and the Mona Lisa at the beginning of your post?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

For you, free. You can go ahead and pick them up straight from the museums they're currently located at. I'll give my contacts a call and you'll be all set. Just walk up and take them, no one will bother you.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Good luck with the sale Shannon, some great pieces there!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi guys and gals.
    Anyone interested at $525 plus actual shipping?

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Desperation S/L #1090 $240 SOLD

From A Buick 8 S/L #605 $325 SOLD

Skeleton Crew 1 of 25 Unsigned copies with Slipcase $250 SOLD

Will split shipping costs

I´m not very good a describing condition on books so if you´re interested i´ll send you pictures

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Less than two hours late! I would have jumped n that unsigned Skeleton Crew. Let me know if the deal falls through.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

For Sale: The cover artwork for 'A Book of Horrors' by Les Edwards - pen and ink ... make me an offer and can split the shipping

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I really dig that picture. Very nice!

Gunslinger Apprentice darkdiscoveries is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by darkdiscoveries View Post
    Here's a few things up for grabs for promo stuff that i've listed and taken a photo of:

INSOMNIA promo pillowcase from the UK from Hodder Stoughton from 1994 - $50

Overlook Hotel Room 217 Key - from someplace in Estes Park I think (possibly the Stanley Itself?) - $15

Hearts in Atlantis Dog Tags - Waldenbooks Promo - $25

Dolores Claiborne Promotional Poster (11" x 22") - $15

Promo Postcards for Black House, Road to Dark Tower (signed by Bev Vincent), Dead Zone TV show, Dark Tower 4, and the Salem's Lot miniseries (signed by somebody involved but i'm not sure who) - $3 each or $10 for all

Black House promo button with release date on it - $3

Black House Press Kit (Printed folder with promo card, information flyer, press release and review from Publisher’s Weekly, interviews with Stephen King and Peter Straub & biography sheets for each, a letter from the editor and a glossy photo of King & Straub. Has some surface wear and some creasing spots to folder) - $15 (SOLD)

Sticker from 100.3 Bangor Radio station that King owned - $2

Cell Promotional Phone Card - $3 (SOLD)

Green Mile Serial Paperback Display - $6 (SOLD)

Stanley Hotel Postcards - $3 each or $12 for all 5

Stanley Hotel Notepad - $3

Eyes of the Dragon fold out Calender - $15

SK Year of Fear 1986 Calender - $10

SK Year of Fear 1993 Calender - $8

Here's a photo as well:

Thanks - James
    Just wanted to let everybody know that somebody made me an offer for the lot of Promo stuff so it's all spoken for now. Thanks for the interest!

Still have more books and mags from King.

- James

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Shoot!!! Just saw this and would've gone for the BH and Rm 217 items!!! Oh well, you snooze you lose!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes..the same happened to me. I saw the post too late.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

The art is sold ... Twisted empty your inbox!

Gunslinger Apprentice Dr. Dawg is on a distinguished road Dr. Dawg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Unfortunately, I need to sell off a good portion of my collection (temporarily, I hope). I am going to offer everything here first before seeking out another venue if needed.

If you're interested, please send me an e-mail at zack_bowman@yahoo.com. I will be checking my PMs, but prefer the e-mail route.

Offers will be considered.

I prefer paypal or check for payment. We can discuss the shipping terms.

Please let me know if I am off base on any of these prices. I am trying to price to sell.

Stephen King S/L

DT III, Waste Lands #168, NF/F in Fine slipcase (Brodart)- SOLD

DT IV, Wizard and Glass #1125, F/F in Fine slipcase (Brodart)-$750

DT V-VII, LSOE, LSOE gift edition, TWTTK #101, all F/F. will include The Road to the Dark Tower #101- $2950

Under the Dome S/L in traycase (CD), unnumbered. NF/F- $250

Desperation S/L, #1333, Fine- SOLD

Black House S/L, #1451, Fine- $275

The Colorado Kid (JK Potter), #117, F/F- SOLD

From A Buick 8 S/L, #187, F/F- SOLD

Full Dark, No Stars S/L, #507, F/F- $400

11/22/63, SL in slipcase (CD), unnumbered, SOLD

It, S/L with matching portfolio, #240, SOLD

Anthologies

The Very Best of Best New Horror, Ed by Stephen Jones, #79/200, signed by all of the authors including Stephen King, Joe Hill, Peter Straub and Neil Gaiman-SOLD

He Is Legend, S/L #50 in Beveled slipcase, NF/F -$250 (Will include Duel and the Distributor signed limited from Gauntlet Press)

Gift editions

Centipede Press Salem’s Lot gift edition in Collector’s Traycase with full set of photos.- SOLD

Desperation in slipcase, SOLD

From a Buick 8 in slipcase, small 5mm short edge of slipcase below the u in Buick, Price reduced SOLD

Insomnia in slipcase, SOLD

Secretary of Dreams Vol 1, in slipcase, SOLD

Secretary of Dreams Vol 2, in slipcase, $75

Talisman/Black House, in slipcase, SOLD

Full Dark, No Stars, in slipcase, SOLD

Lisey’s Story, in slipcase, shrinkwrapped, SOLD

The Dead Zone, Easton Press 1st edition, in collector’s slipcase, $125

Blockade Billy hardcover with baseball card, $35

Riding the Bullet, in slipcase, $50

1st Editions

The Stand 1st/1st in White Collector’s Traycase. Great condition. I would say VG+ to NF dust jacket over NF book. Pictures provided on request. - $300

DT I-IV, Viking 1st edition hardcovers of DT 1-IV, SOLD

DTV: The Wolves of the Calla, 1st/1st, F/NF (bumping to the corners of the book) signed by Bernie Wrightson, $50

DTVI: Song of Susannah 1st/1st, F/F, signed by Darrel Anderson (includes Taheen bookmark on fine stock paper from Braid), $50

DTVII: The Dark Tower, 1st/1st, F/F, signed by Michael Whelan (includes small print of a dark tower illustration by Whelan), $50

Legends 1st/1st, signed by George R. R. Martin (A Song of Ice and Fire story) and Raymond Feist before their contributions: $75

Joe Hill

20th Century Ghosts, PS Publishing Paperpack 2005, $25

Heart Shaped Box S/L, 1st ed, 2nd printing. $50

Locke & Key S/L #133/250 F/F- $175

Chapbooks ($15 each):
    Better than Home, White Eagle Coffee Store Press, 2nd Printing SOLD
    Thumbprint, paperback SOLD
    The Saved, hardcover SOLD

Gunpowder, hardcover, F/NF

Other

Grant DT slipcases (I-III, IV-V, VI-VII), $25 each, I have one of each.

The Dark Tower: The complete Concordance by Robin Furth, S/L #663, F/F, SOLD

Stephen King: Uncollected, Unpublished S/L, #902, SOLD

Poe by Stewart O’Nan (Lonely Road Books), S/L #101- $75 (includes Monsters chapbook by Stewart O’Nan)

Arthur Darknell Double (Lonely Road Books), S/L #101 - $75

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

email sent already!

Gunslinger Apprentice Dr. Dawg is on a distinguished road Dr. Dawg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post
    email sent already!

And replied! Thanks!

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Dr Dawg,
    email sent.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Email sent!.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Email sent!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

If you find that Talisman gift edition, make sure you let me know :-)

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Also sent.

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Would anyone care to make me an offer for either my numbered or lettered copy of Four Ghosts which is signed by Joe Hill, Peter Straub, Ray Garton and James A More ???

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dr Dawg, email sent

Cheers, Dave

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Email sent!!

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    Would anyone care to make me an offer for either my numbered or lettered copy of FOUR GHOSTS which is signed by Joe Hill, Peter Straub, Ray Garton and James A More ???
    Lettered edition has sold but the numbered is still available ...

Gunslinger Apprentice Tony will become famous soon enough Tony will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Hey All. Selling my UK SL The Wind Through the Keyhole for $425 plus shipping (from Toronto). Offering it here before it goes on EBay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 130 of 515 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 140 180 230 ... LastLast