Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Rick Berry Original Sale (two weeks only)

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Rick Berry Original Sale (two weeks only)

Special Christmas Sale from artist Rick Berry exclusive to thedarktower.org

For more pictures, additional information, etc, contact Shiela Berry direct at

sheilaberry@braid.com

Three stunning oil on board originals (his paintings rarely come up on the market like this)

Again, if you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact Sheila Berry direct.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I'm tempted but just not possible for me right now. Love those endpapers!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I too can't afford them right now. Personally I'm only a few thousand dollars away from being able to do it.

Seriously they are great though and I think I like the endpapers best of those myself.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

And check out the dimensions. Those are some large pieces of art.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I know. I noticed. Hell, I'd love to just be able to see them up close.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

The endpapers are the best, hands down. Lovely!

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    The endpapers are the best, hands down. Lovely!
    Completely agree.

It was nice of the Berry's to allow the members here first shot before going public.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, it is very kind of them.

If you rescue me

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I've always liked his depiction of Sunlight Gardner, and those endpapers are great, too.

Morgan of Orris creeps me out, but I guess that is exactly the intention.

Hope these all end up in the homes of TDT members!

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    I've always liked his depiction of Sunlight Gardner, and those endpapers are great, too.

Morgan of Orris creeps me out, but I guess that is exactly the intention.

Hope these all end up in the homes of TDT members!
    haha...that's funny, I said the same thing about Morgan of Orris.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Am i correct in assuming all three of these are from the Grant edition of the TALISMAN that was slipcased with BLACK HOUSE? I don't have a copy so I've never seen them before. I quite like his style and might have to look at picking up a copy.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Quote Originally Posted by surly View Post
    Am i correct in assuming all three of these are from the Grant edition of the TALISMAN that was slipcased with BLACK HOUSE? I don't have a copy so I've never seen them before. I quite like his style and might have to look at picking up a copy.
    Yes, I believe they are.

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sunlight Gardner always creeped the hell out of me from the first time I read it in my teens and now that I'm in my 40s. I'm not sure I could have him staring at me all the time though.

Absolutely wonderful seeing these pieces available though!
    Last edited by TCCBodhi; 12-20-2011 at 08:41 PM. Reason: adding intended compliment

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Special Christmas Sale from artist Rick Berry exclusive to thedarktower.org

For more pictures, additional information, etc, contact Shiela Berry direct at

sheilaberry@braid.com

Three stunning oil on board originals (his paintings rarely come up on the market like this)

Again, if you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact Sheila Berry direct.
    White Cherub- SOLD

The other two will remain for sale until December 30th.

www.rickberrystudio.com

Mulleins