Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection :Priest

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Glückwunsch.... very nice !!!

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

thanks and danke everyone! ;D

Always incredible motivating here!

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    Thanks!

Ah that are gifts - i bought them in advance to have something i can gift to friends & family if there is demand for something special
    Makes sense. It's actually quite the nice limited edition. Got one in my collection too.

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

i liked the paperback , i was given from a friend - as he knows that the zombie apocalypse is one of my "topics" - lol
    so i jut grabbed a view ;D

Country
    Country Flag

Startet to get my sticky fingers on 3 originals from my top 3 Artists,
    to remove the boring "white wall" above my books collection.

#1 is an (IMHO) fantastic gunslinger with tower, made by Jay Lee for the HF 2015

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Truly killer!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That Lee is amazing!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very, very nice, Sebastian!!! The HF also thanks you for your generosity!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys! And

@Bill, i say thanks that you made this happened!
    I never saw a Jay Lee that size or even outside of a book, so i had to get this one - its just perfect!
    Thanks!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations!

Country
    Country Flag

thank you zelig!

Country
    Country Flag

My better half just told me that there was a parcel for me a "couple of days ago" !!

a "couple of days ago" !!

I can't prove it, but i bet that was on purpose ;D

Just new in the gang
    Subterranean Press Books
    Tortured Souls (Clive Barker) S/N

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice! Congratulations on that beauty, Sebastian!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks man!
    I really like the TS universe

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice add!

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice new addition! I'm still waiting for my copy - I ordered mine through PS.

Country
    Country Flag

Today i got a new parcel that brings my plan of 3/3 of my favorite artists to 2/3

Just received one of the Knowing Darkness remarques from Michael Whelan

Discussion is ongoing, on what we have here - i personally was sure, that we are talking about a slow mutie or a Walk-in
    but on my research i just thought about the "inspired by stephen king" phrase and will add this to the ongoing discussion:

I mean, once seen - it can't be made unseen, can it ;D

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

awesome!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Startet to get my sticky fingers on 3 originals from my top 3 Artists,
    to remove the boring "white wall" above my books collection.

#1 is an (IMHO) fantastic gunslinger with tower, made by Jay Lee for the HF 2015

I know I'm late to the party but I'm pumped that you got this. It was amazing watching him draw this. I should have video taped it. Glad it went to such an enthusiastic home!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Today i got a new parcel that brings my plan of 3/3 of my favorite artists to 2/3

Just received one of the Knowing Darkness remarques from Michael Whelan

Discussion is ongoing, on what we have here - i personally was sure, that we are talking about a slow mutie or a Walk-in
    but on my research i just thought about the "inspired by stephen king" phrase and will add this to the ongoing discussion:

I mean, once seen - it can't be made unseen, can it ;D

Hahahaha, awesome!

Country
    Country Flag

Just got a couple of things from Fairfield CT , and one of my favorites it the Wastelands Portfolio
    I really don't know , why they did not do them for all Books, as they really look great

Happy to have this one

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations. Very nice.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I got one too. They are super nice!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful, congratulations on the artwork, Sebastian!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys!
    I also really like them , any knowledge out there why they only made this ?

And if somebody is in the market for #722 let me know, i don't care the number maybe we can work something out

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast