Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 711 of 971 FirstFirst ... 211 611 661 701 709 710 711 712 713 721 761 811 ... LastLast
Results 17,751 to 17,775 of 24268

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Anyone know an admin on the Stephen King Constant Reader's Fan Club on Facebook? I got bounced and blocked from the group and I really have no idea why. I was hoping someone could smuggle me an answer or give me a contact so I can at least find out what I did. Maybe I have a hidden identity who goes on Facebook and spews vile things. It bums me out. That group was one of two reasons I even have a Facebook account.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Hi Jeff.
    That's my group. I'm an admin there.

We usually keep a track of who/why people get removed but I can't see a Jeff Goff on the list. Is that your FB name? It's usually for a political post or comment add they are banned in that group. I'm just getting ready for work but pm me and I'll look in to it for you later today.

James
    Hey Jeff

If you get reinstated, just remember, next time you get your newest King item that excites you, don't strip down naked and run around in front of your webcam, this FB group doesn't like that.

Mulleins
    Well let's not be too hasty on the no webcam thing...

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Here’s a map of Pipeline Oil Spills in the Last Five Years…

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Long time lurker, first time poster in here. I work on Fremont in Las Vegas, and today I had no idea the cast of Christine as well as the car would be showing up for the car show out here. I was definitely taken by surprise on my break, and the cast was super cool and down to earth. I didn't have the cash on me to get any autographs, but luckily I picked up a collectible Christine poker chip as a consolation prize

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

Wow! Free oil!

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

Wow! Free oil!
    Thats why oil prices are so high...
    Stick a finger in the whole and see what happens!!!

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Happy Father's Day to all the fathers on the forum! I hope you guys get a nice cake today!

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Default Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Kongo View Post
    Long time lurker, first time poster in here. I work on Fremont in Las Vegas, and today I had no idea the cast of Christine as well as the car would be showing up for the car show out here. I was definitely taken by surprise on my break, and the cast was super cool and down to earth. I didn't have the cash on me to get any autographs, but luckily I picked up a collectible Christine poker chip as a consolation prize
    Wow cool. They were charging for autographs?? Which cast members were there?
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Happy Father's Day to all the fathers on the forum! I hope you guys get a nice cake today!

Ditto!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Chris Cornell's daughter Toni posted this duet for Father's Day in memory of her father.

Audio only.

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kongo View Post
    Wow cool. They were charging for autographs?? Which cast members were there?
    They charged $30 per autograph, buy had a deal where you got a picture with everyone there. William Ostrander, who plays Buddy, was actually super cool and struck up a conversation with me right away. Here's a list of the other cast members who were there. It sucks I wasn't properly prepared, lol

http://lasvegascarstars.com/stars/

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Anyone know an admin on the Stephen King Constant Reader's Fan Club on Facebook? I got bounced and blocked from the group and I really have no idea why. I was hoping someone could smuggle me an answer or give me a contact so I can at least find out what I did. Maybe I have a hidden identity who goes on Facebook and spews vile things. It bums me out. That group was one of two reasons I even have a Facebook account.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Hi Jeff.
    That's my group. I'm an admin there.

We usually keep a track of who/why people get removed but I can't see a Jeff Goff on the list. Is that your FB name? It's usually for a political post or comment add they are banned in that group. I'm just getting ready for work but pm me and I'll look in to it for you later today.

James
    Thanks for the response James. It's odd, I was told by someone who said she was the only remaining admin that the owner of the group disbanded it. Which didn't make sense to me since others seem to say that the group still exists. I'll PM you. I am DYING to know what happened.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My bad, I think I was confused as I didnt see that Facebook forwarded me to : "Stephen Kings True Constant Readers Fan Club"
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1242973675737144/

Which only had 315 people

So, are we talking about THIS one?
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/SKCR...target&fref=nf
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    My bad, I think I was confused as I didnt see that Facebook forwarded me to : "Stephen Kings True Constant Readers Fan Club"
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1242973675737144/

Which only had 315 people

So, are we talking about THIS one?
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/SKCR...target&fref=nf
    We must be talking about your second link because it sends me to a nonexistent page. It's telling me to go on, there are other worlds than these.

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I waited until I was 49 years old before I decided to buy a house. At that time (2008, even though I had to borrow the money for a down payment and got a 30 year loan, I set an aggressive goal to have the house paid off by the time I was 65 years old... in just 16 years.
    I reached that goal.... I just paid my last mortgage payment this past weekend.
    It took exactly 10 years and a boocooties of overtime, but I’m now, at the ripe old age of 59, mortgage and rent free for the first time since I was 17 years old.

also paid off my credit cards 100% this past week, all my bills are paid... and all the vehicles paid off...for the first time since 1977, I am 100% debt free! Time to PARTY

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

CONGRATULATIONS!! That's an achievement... Well done. Now, I see some guilt-free King purchases to celebrate!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Terry!! A worthy accomplishment indeed.

John

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

What a great goal to set! Congratulations Terry!!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome achievement! Congrats to you. That must be a wonderful feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    I waited until I was 49 years old before I decided to buy a house. At that time (2008, even though I had to borrow the money for a down payment and got a 30 year loan, I set an aggressive goal to have the house paid off by the time I was 65 years old... in just 16 years.
    It took exactly 10 years and a boocooties of overtime, but I’m now, at the ripe old age of 59, mortgage and rent free for the first time since I was 17 years old.

also paid off my credit cards 100% this past week, all my bills are paid... and all the vehicles paid off...for the first time since 1977, I am 100% debt free! Time to PARTY

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I hate you. I mean, congratulations Terry!!!

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Now time to rack up new debt re-doing more cars!!!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Terry! I figure since you have 6 years remaining from the old goal, we should put those payments towards my mortgage
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Terry. Now save for retirement

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Can I borrow $500???????

Spoiler:
    Congrats, Terry!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Congrats again, Terry. Save some of the Betts inventory for the rest of us will ya?
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Terry!
    Now you'll have extra money to spend on books!
    Or booze.
    Or hookers.
    Or whatever you feel like !
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

+ Reply to Thread
Page 711 of 971 FirstFirst ... 211 611 661 701 709 710 711 712 713 721 761 811 ... LastLast