Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: dnemec

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have been meaning to post this, but last week was super busy and then the holiday and I have been sick since. Anyway, a HUGE thank you to Brian (Brian861) for the wonderful gift box I received last week. I admired the Misery flipbook, and he offered to send me one. Plus a couple other things. I am totally blown away! I love that End of Watch is translated into Mind Control in German (I think it's German...) And seriously, can a girl have too many copies of The Fireman?!?

By the way, the flipbook is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen. Why are there not hundreds of these available for me to fill my shelves?!

Thank you, thank you, thank you Brian!!!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats !!!
    Nobody in Germany knows why the Publisher changed
    End of Watch into an other eng. title Mind Control ---
    but they of cause tranfer Finders Keepers into Finderlohn

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You're most welcome, Dez! Glad you are pleased with them
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Congrats !!!
    Nobody in Germany knows why the Publisher changed
    End of Watch into an other eng. title Mind Control ---
    but they of cause tranfer Finders Keepers into Finderlohn
    It's odd, but it's a good title!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    You're most welcome, Dez! Glad you are pleased with them
    I am, Brian! It was a pleasant surprise. Thanks again!

We need a "We're not worthy" smilie!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That one's pretty good!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Already seen in the Secret Santa thread, but this bears a second post. Santa was extremely generous to me this year and sent this. I am so incredibly grateful! I don't know what I did this year, but I must have been awesome!!!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you again!!!!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Whoah! That’s crazy. You been reeeeeeeaaalllll good!

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I love De Shining! Is this something that's still acquirable from the publisher, or does one have to go to the secondary market for a copy...?

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

Amazon.com

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

No luck on English or Dutch Amazon.com. Who is the publisher?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    No luck on English or Dutch Amazon.com. Who is the publisher?
    You can get it HERE. Although beware - mine came unscathed, but packaging was not great.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks! And good to know about the packaging... that's definitely a gamble...

Country
    Country Flag

I was just going back through your thread and saw that you are a Bradbury fan and that you also have some cool art. On the off chance that you're interested, Alex McVey has been selling some of his original art from Conversations with the Weird Tales Circle from Centipede Press. They are 8 x 10 portraits, ink on board, and he just listed his Bradbury one here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ray-Bradbur...kAAOSwa0VZ~qXV

I snagged the Lovecraft one a few weeks ago and am waiting to have it framed.

The detail is pretty amazing!

Country
    Country Flag

That's gorgeous. Thanks! I'm running low on funds thanks to the holidays, but hopefully I can scrounge up so money for it. Really like that Lovecraft!

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What an awesome gift from your Secret Santa! I love the tie-in with the Moth on the packaging. Congratulations! What wonderful members on this forum!

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome gift for an awesome lady! Congrats again, Dez!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jcmanske View Post
    What an awesome gift from your Secret Santa! I love the tie-in with the Moth on the packaging. Congratulations! What wonderful members on this forum!
    Awesome gift for an awesome lady! Congrats again, Dez!
    Thanks guys!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Well guys, Santa thought I was pretty good this year and brought me a little something else. I've had my eye on this one for awhile.

Up to 30 total sigs for me!!!

I'm surprised no one else has posted one of these. Old Pennywise finally arrived a week or so ago. I preordered him last summer, and was quite excited to finally have it in hand. He's so cute!

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Dez! PS 10 is on my want list as well!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Who's that author 'and many more'? I never heard of him or her. Did he or she sign the book too?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Dez! PS 10 is on my want list as well!
    It's a good one. Lots of signatures!

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Who's that author 'and many more'? I never heard of him or her. Did he or she sign the book too?

Country
    Country Flag

In honor of New Years and the traditional Twilight Zone marathon, I'll share this. I tried to buy something similar earlier this year, but it got destroyed enroute and I had to fight with the seller to get my money back. And here she is, everyone's favorite doll. Ain't she purdy!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

You better be nice to her picture!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Dez, love that.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Haha, that’s cool. Congrats

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast