Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 258 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Thread: Rare and Promotional Stephen King Items

Eyes Like Silver Dollars Tvmorbid is on a distinguished road Tvmorbid's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

They look like converted vintage Action Man dolls lol. I would loooooove to see a McFarlane series for the DT

BEEP BEEP Richie! They ALL float down here. When you're down here with us, you'll float too!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Unlikely, but still cool to see the adaptations.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I LIKE it!

John

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I like that one alot too.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Where is the site with the DT figures, Jerome?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I have one

Big pin!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Where is the site with the DT figures, Jerome?
    It was a custom made set, displayed at a show in 2007.
    Link

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Here's an It promotional package that is different than the one I got a few months ago. I consider it WAY overpriced, though. I wouldn't pay more than $100.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Stephen-King-IT-...d=p3286.c0.m14

John

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is quite a bit overpriced.

Life is a garden...dig it!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I like it, but I don't five-hundred-dollars-like it.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I just figured out that the promo package I have for It is for the hardcover edition. The one in the auction is for the mass-market paperback. It's STILL over-priced!

John

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I LOVE IT

But for that money, I'd for a S/L
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

really nice
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Citizen of Gilead Darkmaniscoming is on a distinguished road Darkmaniscoming's Avatar

Really cool item but yes more like $100 cool when you don't have anything else to pay for.

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ridiculously overpriced, IMO. With the tons of pictures, the seller makes it look like there's so much more than what there is, too.

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I received the Mist UK promotional book today. I thought I'd post here rather than in proofs because it actually says "Promotional Copy Not for Sale" on the back. It shows no ISBN code on the cover, but there is one on the copyright page. It was published in 2008.

Interestingly, an overseas member of this board has a copy also. His copy has a bar code sticker on the low right back that covers up King's photo. The number of the bar code is not the same as the ISBN. Here's some of what he PMd:

I think Hodder must have printed up a certain amount of copies before deciding to scrap the publication because when The Mist DVD was released in europe, if you bought your DVD copy from Play.com (They're one of the top UK online retailers), it came with a free copy of The Mist paperback.
    I'll post photos of both front and back when Photobucket comes back up.

John

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I just got this today:

I remember this being discussed, but I can't find out where.

John

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

John

Did Phil sign it for you? If not and your interested in getting his personal contact info send me a PM.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Gunslinger Apprentice super sam is on a distinguished road super sam's Avatar

Is it a paperback or hardback copy?

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

I think I wrote about it on my message board.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by super sam View Post
    Is it a paperback or hardback copy?
    It's a hardback with jacket designed by a fan named Phil Buehler.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mulleins View Post
    John

Did Phil sign it for you? If not and your interested in getting his personal contact info send me a PM.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA
    PM sent. Does he sign it as Phil Buehler or as Jack Torrance??

I think I wrote about it on my message board.
    Bev, do you remember where?

JOhn

Along the Path of the Beam Gris will become famous soon enough Gris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There was a discussion here. I remember it.
    -Craig

Wanted!!
    Bachman Books HC 1st/1st
    Red Leather Dreamcatcher
    Red Leather Everything's Eventual

Shoot me a PM if you have any of the above!

My Collection

If you are considering a DropBox account, please also consider using me as a reference...
    http://db.tt/Msd4eKO

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Gris View Post
    There was a discussion here. I remember it.
    It was in the "Intriguing SK/DT Sales/Auction" thread, starting at post #1753.

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 258 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast