Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 371 of 430 FirstFirst ... 271 321 361 369 370 371 372 373 381 421 ... LastLast
Results 9,251 to 9,275 of 10740

Thread: Introduce yourself

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy the series. I'm kinda jealous when I hear about people reading the series for the fist time.

Traveler Phaze13 will become famous soon enough Phaze13 will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Guys great site, I have at last found the door to Mid-World!!
    HOW DID YOU DISCOVER THE DARK TOWER?
    About 4 years ago I was diagnosed with Crohn's disease and was in and out of hospital. In the hospital shop during one of well over 100 admissions (I'm a lot better now, though not quite in remission) I found a copy of the gunslinger and thanked Arthur himself for sending me something to break the monotony!
    WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER?
    I genuinely love them all but Roland is slightly out in front in this particular race. Oy the Billy-Bumbler is a definite second though.
    WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BOOK?
    I haven't read Wind Through The Keyhole yet, and I really liked the Sisters of Eluria short, but my favourite is The Wastelands
    HOW OLD ARE YOU?
    I am 39 Earth Years Old
    WHERE ARE YOU FROM?
    I was born in South London, England but currently reside in a little village in Kent also in England in the United Kingdom.
    DO YOU HAVE A NICKNAME?
    Phaze13 is the name I use artistically for Photography, Tattooing and Drawing, most know me simply as Wezza however.

Again great site guys

Traveler The Moth will become famous soon enough The Moth will become famous soon enough The Moth's Avatar

Default Introduction...

Hi. ..I'm just an avid reader of Stephen King...been a while since I've read the dark tower series....

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, everyone, to the best King site on the internet...

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Welcome Moth and Phaze. Now get out there and post in the threads.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

WELCOME!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Moth and Wezza.

Wezza, I was born and bred in Gravesend, Kent. All my family still live there plus Rochester and Tunbridge Wells.

Traveler The Moth will become famous soon enough The Moth will become famous soon enough The Moth's Avatar

Thanks jonp and peripheral...my reason behind joining this site is to learn more about the upcoming movie ( series?) and to see if there is a way to prepare for it..I read the dark tower once and can read it again...it was very good...but I have limited available time...also, I am a very very minor collector of SK stuff...

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Moth View Post
    also, I am a very very minor collector of SK stuff...

There is no ,more "minor" collector that I...one "collectable" book. LOL

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well said Jon! Moth and wezza you are well met...

also, I am a very very minor collector of SK stuff...
    There are a lot of members around here for the conversation and discussion who aren't collectors. I've been an avid King reader for 20+ years but wouldn't know the first thing about collecting. So, please, don't let the lack of collecting stop you from enjoying this awesome place.

You know what seems to be pretty cool...there's a lot of young people reading SK and maintaining an interest...I also think that his "genre" is mi-labeled as horror...there is so much more..

...and..what is the calendar prompt at the top of the page for...I can't bring it up...

.I also think that his "genre" is mi-labeled as horror...there is so much more..
    I'd have to agree with you on that one. His stories always end up being more about the characters than anything else. I am always entertained by a King book, but rarely scared by it.

...and..what is the calendar prompt at the top of the page for...I can't bring it up...
    I feel like an idiot because I don't even see the calendar on my browser.

I'm sure someone qualified will come in here, see your post, and have a perfectly logical explanation for it.
    Anyone? Anyone?....

Traveler Xtownboy will become famous soon enough Xtownboy will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

How did you discover the Dark Tower?
    It was listed in the bibliography of The Dark Half (first read).

Who is your favorite character?
    The Tower (Yes it is)

What is your favorite book?
    Wizard and Glass

How old are you?
    >40

Where are you from?
    Son of K and G
    Now reside in IL

do you have a nickname?
    Yes. I have many

how did you find this site?
    Google

Gunslinger Apprentice blunthead is a jewel in the rough blunthead is a jewel in the rough blunthead is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

Your moth avatar looks like a cat's face.

Gunslinger Apprentice blunthead is a jewel in the rough blunthead is a jewel in the rough blunthead is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

How did you discover the Dark Tower? I heard about it after becoming an sK fan.

Who is your favorite character? Collie Entragian.

What is your favorite book? Desperation.

How old are you? Enough to know better.

Where are you from? America.

Do you have a nickname? No.

How did you find this site? I heard about it at another sK site.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site, folks!!!!!!!

Be sure to check out our fundraiser for the Haven Fund!!!!

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Fundraiser
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!!!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome all!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi, new to the forum, fairly new to collecting the works of Mr King, and looking forward to sharing my inane ramblings with you all

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Andy! Hope you have a wonderful time here.

I'd suggest you visit Calvin's Corner. That's the place for collectors!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Andy! Looking forward to seeing some of your excellent question I've heard about

And nice work with the IT savvy, Ari

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post
    Hi, new to the forum, fairly new to collecting the works of Mr King, and looking forward to sharing my inane ramblings with you all
    Welcome!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Andy!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 371 of 430 FirstFirst ... 271 321 361 369 370 371 372 373 381 421 ... LastLast