Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 645 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 517 ... LastLast

Thread: Suntup Editions

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Of course, the most requested # is 19. No surprise there.

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Good ol' 19.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If the cover sheets were from the Dark Tower books, I would understand why #19 would be insanely popular.

I'm surprised that #1 is not the most requested # to be honest....

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Captain T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    If the cover sheets were from the Dark Tower books, I would understand why #19 would be insanely popular.

I'm surprised that #1 is not the most requested # to be honest....
    That's the next most pop.

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Those are fantastic. How many covers are going to be done? Is there any deadline on ordering?

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    Those are fantastic. How many covers are going to be done? Is there any deadline on ordering?
    Thanks Richard. Right now there are 15 total covers confirmed. Two of those are from S/L books. I have a few more in the works and just waiting on confirmation from the artists.

There's no deadline for ordering, but you should try to get an order in soon as they have been selling well so far. The Remarque subscriptions are almost gone. All the details are on the site here.

Cheers.

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Thanks Richard. Right now there are 15 total covers confirmed. Two of those are from S/L books. I have a few more in the works and just waiting on confirmation from the artists.

There's no deadline for ordering, but you should try to get an order in soon as they have been selling well so far. The Remarque subscriptions are almost gone. All the details are on the site here.

Cheers.
    Two are S/L? Interesting. I missed that one, did you disclose which ones?
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, in a subtle way. Look at the part where it talks about forthcoming artists. They will both be spectacular. I have a sample print of one so far and I love it. It's the best reproduction I've seen of that cover. Actually I can say that about all of them. ;-)

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Christine and Firestarter are the two S/L.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Captain T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Christine and Firestarter are the two S/L.
    Those will be great! Along with the rest of course.

WTB:

Citizen of Gilead Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja's Avatar

I got this preview of The Cover Collection from Suntup Edition today and let me tell you, they are absolutely beautiful!

Lilja

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post

Cheers.
    Ordered. I went with the small subscription. Thanks again.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lilja View Post
    I got this preview of The Cover Collection from Suntup Edition today and let me tell you, they are absolutely beautiful!

Lilja
    Thanks Lilja!

Ordered. I went with the small subscription. Thanks again.
    Thanks for the order!

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Spent all weekend fulfilling orders for The Covers Collection. All orders will ship out today. If you ordered and did not receive a shipping notice, please let me know.

The Golden Ticket winner was chosen at random. We used a random number generator to select a number within the order # range. I don't recognize the winner as a member of the forum, but they could be. Just don't know for sure. This was a fun part for me, and I can see us doing it again. So if you weren't the lucky recipient, there will be another chance.

Here's a pic of what it looks like.

Spoiler:

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Got my shipping notice and am very excited!

Quick question - I had a portfolio box in the same order as my subscription, but the shipping notice only mentions the subscription. Does that mean the box will be shipping separately, or did it just not show up in the shipping notice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I receive a shipping notice for the first installment of my subscription yesterday! I am really looking forward to these.

I hope the Golden ticket winner is here on the forum, would love to hear their reaction.
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    Quick question - I had a portfolio box in the same order as my subscription, but the shipping notice only mentions the subscription. Does that mean the box will be shipping separately, or did it just not show up in the shipping notice?
    Hi Heath. The boxes will ship separately as there is a 6-8 week lead time on those. It does state that on the product page, but maybe it wasn't noticeable enough. I made it red now. Thanks for the order.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Per the site: Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of the Art Folio Box

(Paul was too quick)
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by racerx45 View Post
    I receive a shipping notice for the first installment of my subscription yesterday! I am really looking forward to these.

I hope the Golden ticket winner is here on the forum, would love to hear their reaction.
    I hope so too! Thanks for your order.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post

Per the site: Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of the Art Folio Box

(Paul was too quick)
    Great minds!

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oops! I definitely missed that and I take full responsibility. Thanks for the quick response!

For the record, I have no problem with the wait and it makes sense. Just didn't read the product page with enough care in my rush to place the order

Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Country
    Country Flag

Received the Covers Collection package today. Even the custom Suntup tape was awesome. Everything was packed nicely and just overall top shelf. They look fantastic! I put everything back into the nice packaging and box until the archival boxes are done and arrive. Amazing work Paul, incredible to see these in person.

WTB:

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Beautiful prints Paul! I somehow missed Rule #4 and immediately went swimming with mine. What do I do????

Country
    Country Flag

I received mine today as well. Very pleased. It's great to actually order something and get it in a reasonable time frame. Keep them coming. What is next?

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Pictures?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 645 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 517 ... LastLast