Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 288 of 388 FirstFirst ... 188 238 278 286 287 288 289 290 298 338 ... LastLast
Results 7,176 to 7,200 of 9676

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    NO BCE....ON THE OTHER HAND THESE WOULD BE INTERESTING TO GET SIGNED....
    Spoiler:
    Not even one of the signed Full Dark, No Stars BCE Bruce??

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    NO BCE....ON THE OTHER HAND THESE WOULD BE INTERESTING TO GET SIGNED....
    Spoiler:
    Not even one of the signed Full Dark, No Stars BCE Bruce??
    You know as well as i do...There is always an EXCEPTION TO THE RULE.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

In ALMOST every case, a signed/inscribed BCE is worth far less a US trade 1st.
    Yes there are a few exceptions. FDNS BCE is one, Secret Windows would be another (no true trade 1st, thus confusing...tough to tell what you actually have).
    I'm sure there are other examples.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    In ALMOST every case, a signed/inscribed BCE is worth far less a US trade 1st.
    Yes there are a few exceptions. FDNS BCE is one, Secret Windows would be another (no true trade 1st, thus confusing...tough to tell what you actually have).
    I'm sure there are other examples.
    Yep, that's why I'm asking. The seller wants $150 each but offered to sell the 3 for $300 but only Cujo is in nice condition. What would you counter? He wants to sell them together or I'd only buy the one.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    I'm considering a purchase:
    What would you say signed, dated ('82) and inscribed book club editions would be worth? Firestarter is VG, Cujo is NF and Dead Zone is VG- to Good+ but the signatures are fantastic. They are all to the same person and there is an article included about where they were signed.

i just bought an old bce of cujo for $100 i love the old signatures and inscriptions. if you decide to pass let me know. i agree with Tippy dont pay much more than 100 or 150. Unless you love them and have to have them!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

As mentioned, unless you love them, pass. Of course send the info to Glenn. He might want to love them.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

As mentioned, unless you love them, pass. Of course send the info to Glenn. He might want to love them.
    LOL

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Folks, have been off a while and am unsure on the marked value of a couple of things. Maybe you can help me out.
    Thanks a lot & Cheers

Little Sisters of Eluria, The - Artist Edition F/F
    'Salem's Lot - Centipede Gift (Shrinkwraped) F/F

Bag of Bones 1/1 signed F/F
    Revival 1/1 signed F/F

The Dead Zone 1st/1st F/F
    Firestarter 1st/1st F/F
    Cujo 1st/1st F/F
    Creepshow 1st/1st F/F
    Dreamcatcher 1st/1st F/F
    Rose Madder 1st/1st F/F
    Hearts in Atlantis 1st/1st F/F
    Joyland 1st/1st F/F
    Blocade Billy 1st/1st F/F

Carrie , PS Publishing Gift edition F/F
    Thinner , PS Publishing Gift edition F/F

__

The Gunslinger, Unfolded and perfectly mint Dustjacked
    __

Set of all 5 Backmann Books, US 1/1

Rage (F-)
    The Long Walk (F)
    Roadwork (F)
    The Running Man (F)
    Thinner (F / F)

---

Set of all 5 Fantasy & ScienceFiction Issues (Gunslinger) (F to F-)

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    I'm considering a purchase:
    What would you say signed, dated ('82) and inscribed book club editions would be worth? Firestarter is VG, Cujo is NF and Dead Zone is VG- to Good+ but the signatures are fantastic. They are all to the same person and there is an article included about where they were signed.
    The value's in the inscription, not the book. I agree with Rick ~ $150, but if the inscriptions were unique / idiosyncratic in some way, it could increase the worth for inscription collectors (like myself).

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Priest,

when a member asks for estimates on a few items-five or less, most people want to help.

There are a few jewels in your post, but perhaps you should put them up for sale and simply find out.

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well then ;D
    Did not want to scare anybody with the amount of items, but as I indeed consider selling most or some of them an evaluation would be very helpful.
    So i kindly ask the crowd for help.

Appreciated if anybody could help me out to find current values.
    Shorten the list for now;D

___

Revival 1/1 signed F/F

Help is very much appreciated.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    Appreciated if anybody could help me out to find current values.
    Revival 1/1 signed F/F

Help is very much appreciated.
    Little Sisters of Eluria, The - Artist Edition F/F - $250
    'Salem's Lot - Centipede Gift (Shrinkwraped) F/F - $200
    Bag of Bones 1/1 signed F/F - $200
    Revival 1/1 signed F/F - $200

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks a lot!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Now I'll take a go at a few:

Rage (F-) --------------------------------$750+
    The Long Walk (F)-----------------------$400
    Roadwork (F)-----------------------------$500
    The Running Man (F) -------------------$175
    Thinner (F / F)--------------------------$200+

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Now I'll take a go at a few:

Rage (F-) --------------------------------$750+
    The Long Walk (F)-----------------------$400
    Roadwork (F)-----------------------------$500
    The Running Man (F) -------------------$175
    Thinner (F / F)--------------------------$200+
    It's weird to look at my collection and realise that a set of four paperbacks is in the top 5 of being the most valuable.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

The 'Salem's Lot is worth ~ $300
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    I agree with Brian But that's mostly because I just bought his for ~$300

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    There is a sealed one up on eBay that has some damage to the case - currently $202.50 - you may want to watch this to evaluate.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    There is a sealed one up on eBay that has some damage to the case - currently $202.50 - you may want to watch this to evaluate.
    Yeah but that has the Traycase and prints. In F/F it should be $750

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Yeah but that has the Traycase and prints. In F/F it should be $750
    Ah, good point. Thanks.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Link to 'Salem's Lot on ebay?

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Salems-Lot-S...0AAOSwpINZZxnB

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Salems-Lot-S...0AAOSwpINZZxnB

John

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a pretty decent 1st/1st trade edition of "IT" I'm thinking of selling, anybody know what there going for these days?
    Thanks

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

+ Reply to Thread
Page 288 of 388 FirstFirst ... 188 238 278 286 287 288 289 290 298 338 ... LastLast