Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 664 of 890 FirstFirst ... 164 564 614 654 662 663 664 665 666 674 714 764 ... LastLast
Results 16,576 to 16,600 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jnbball View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    For those wondering, we're pretty much done here now. Retailers are out the door, and the remarqued books should all be packed tomorrow (though maybe not actually picked up until Monday if via USPS).
    Don't suppose you have any extra Shining AE's just laying around?
    Bad Moon Books has 4 copies left and Dark Regions Press has 2 copies left.

THE SHINING

The Shining by Stephen King Deluxe Special Edition (PREORDER)

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    For those wondering, we're pretty much done here now. Retailers are out the door, and the remarqued books should all be packed tomorrow (though maybe not actually picked up until Monday if via USPS).
    Bad Moon Books has 4 copies left and Dark Regions Press has 2 copies left.

THE SHINING

The Shining by Stephen King Deluxe Special Edition (PREORDER)
    Excellent, thank you.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    All caught up!!! Yahoo, I assume that your statement includes Turn out the lights? Slipcases for CTCC and HIS, Reading Stephen King, Joe Hill A little silver book, shining in the dark, shivers viii, six scary stories - thats just the first page of my orders....

not counting sleeping beauties....

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Any plans to release a Shining porfolio as well?

And WHEN CAN WE BUY Night shift???
    Probably (don't know for sure though). Also I have no idea about Night Shift.

None

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My Gwendy's t-shirt arrived today. They're pretty cool! Nice work, guys!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Sleeping Beauties gift is sold out.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    My Gwendy's t-shirt arrived today. They're pretty cool! Nice work, guys!
    Pretty sure I ordered one of those too.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I received my copy of The Shining (GE) but haven't posted because I didn't think I have anything useful to add - by now, everyone here knows about the special features and production details. Still, I feel bad saying nothing, because it's the first book I ordered directly from them (they pack like pros, always important), and because it really is great, so here I go:

Everything feels great in the hand, and the artwork (including jacket) is great. I don't know if it wasn't disseminated in advance like the rest of the artwork, but I don't recall having seen the GE limitation page before; that was very nice (Chadbourne strikes again!). In style and substance, this easily and clearly pounds the piss out of my beloved Folio Society's take, but then we already knew that.

I wasn't sure what I'd think about a white slipcase, and I probably wouldn't want too many of them (partly because I think I would begin to find them bland en masse, partly because I'm afraid to let them touch anything), but I'm enjoying this one (and it matches the contents, to my thinking) and it looks nice next to the others in the series. The silver and blue foil look great on the white as well.

...now just waiting for Night Shift, along with everyone else.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    I know I sound like a broken record, but what about Gone Girl lettered?

(oh and PS Night Shift)
    I'm bumping this.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

I'm still missing a few, but I finally found a place in the office to display our Stephen King aftermarket slipcases:

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice, Brian.

You don't have a spare Talisman & Black House case kicking around in there, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Nice, Brian.

You don't have a spare Talisman & Black House case kicking around in there, do you?
    Definitely a Dan question!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    If we don't get all the '60s and '70s uncollected pieces I'll be so disappointed.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    If we don't get all the '60s and '70s uncollected pieces I'll be so disappointed.
    Have faith in CD. I'm sure everything will be there.

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Excited -- after 8 days, my Shining AE has finally escaped the package purgatory of Greensboro, NC, and is on its way north. Can't wait to see it!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    I'm still missing a few, but I finally found a place in the office to display our Stephen King aftermarket slipcases:

Brian
    How did you get Hearts in Suspension and Charlie the choo choo! I am still waiting for mine

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Nice, Brian.

Definitely a Dan question!

Brian
    Cheers Brian!

Dan, where for art thou...?

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Brian
    How did you get Hearts in Suspension and Charlie the choo choo! I am still waiting for mine
    I think Brian might have some connections....

Only one person can give permission for that, so send your good thoughts his way.

Brian

Yeah, I know a guy who knows a guy! (Those are actually the first two finished cases, which they send us for final approval!)

Brian

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I know a guy who knows a guy! (Those are actually the first two finished cases, which they send us for final approval!)

Brian
    Brian, which one of my kidneys do you want for the FDNS traycase and the UK 11.22.63 case (dammit I didn't even know that one existed!)? I have all your missing ones btw.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post

Brian
    Brian, which one of my kidneys do you want for the FDNS traycase and the UK 11.22.63 case (dammit I didn't even know that one existed!)? I have all your missing ones btw.
    I need those two as well, also the UtDs and I didn't even know there was a Wind through the Keyhole one.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

How many/what are they? Too many to name? (I've never researched the "orphan" short stories.)
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Only one person can give permission for that, so send your good thoughts his way.

Brian
    Surely these details have been finalized by now?

Maybe not...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 664 of 890 FirstFirst ... 164 564 614 654 662 663 664 665 666 674 714 764 ... LastLast