Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: All I want for Christmas - 2018

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

:rose: All I want for Christmas - 2018

Well, kind of self explanatory but what the hell right? Share your realistic/unrealistic wants, needs and desires in the form of a Christmas present under the tree this year. Who knows, Santa may just hear you and fulfill your wish.

Stranger shit has happened.......................................... .................

I'll start. I would like a signed first/first of "Insomnia" one of my favorite, King books. I placed a bid for one on ebay that had a custom slipcase and, as I later realized, a questionable signature. Oh well, nice try right? lol lol

Now you guys chime in. peace in the Middle East? Trump getting impeached? Warm & fuzzy pajama's? A new car? a favorite book? Let us know and post it hear. The powers that be may be charitable and generous and maybe, just maybe there is a Santa Claus, Constant Reader..........................................lo l

Ho, ho, ho and a very happy holiday to all my TDT.Org friends!!!!!!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

.............................The Yankee's sign, Manny Machado!!!!!!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

I need 3 things. Nice first edition of IT, Artist edition of songs of Susannah. And my only missing S/l The Gunslinger. That last one will take me forever to save and buy!

Oops 4 things. Peace on earth! Long live the king!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I want to help the kids in my home town. Who cares about what I want. I do a toy drive every year to help (me and my wife run it) and last year we helped 88 families for the holidays. That’s what I love
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

I hope that everyone gets what the want and more importantly what they need this holiday.

I'm getting a (the) super huge collecting goal for my birthday but it's coming in-time for Christmas so I really can't complain.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

I want humans to treat each other with respect. That's huge, but that's all. It would change the world. Personally, I'm lucky enough to have a good job, healthy family that I love with all my heart, and some wonderful shelves to round it out and remind me that I have it pretty damn good.

If I had to allow a little greed to escape and get some air, then I guess I'd love to get a Suntup numbered edition of Misery (with rights). Or a coffin edition of The Stand.

But really, I'm all good.

I hope you all are as well.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I am with you Jeff. But if I am going to "selfish" for a sec, a better Stand First, a Salems' Lot 2nd. Other items are just too expensive.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    I hope that everyone gets what the want and more importantly what they need this holiday.

I'm getting a (the) super huge collecting goal for my birthday but it's coming in-time for Christmas so I really can't complain.
    Is that the lettered Regulators? If so congrats. If not, I wonder what else it could be but congrats on getting it.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post

Is that the lettered Regulators? If so congrats. If not, I wonder what else it could be but congrats on getting it.
    We shall see
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Iron Maiden tickets for the August 2019 concert in Indy.

something something world peace, clothes for orphans and socks for the homeless
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Gunslinger Apprentice Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Firstly, I want good health for my family. Will spare y’all the details, but my parents are both battling, and my wife and I and our two sons have been sick with some bug or another since Thanksgiving. A little respite for us and some good days for them would make all the difference.
    In book world, I’d love any flat signed trade edition in the Dark Tower series. I had a line on Wolves, but the seller backed out. Now I’m out of money due to buying Christmas presents and of course, Suntup preorders....

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!

I never in a million years would have thought this would actually work, but lo and behold a signed 1/1 of "Insomnia" arrived at my door this morning!!!!!!! I'm unsure if I have permission to disclose the wonderful perpetrator of this magnificent surprise gift, but rest assured he/she has my undying gratitude!!!! I'm a bit unfamiliar in the role of recipient, but thank you, thank you THANK YOU!!!!!!

I'll let the giver disclose their role themselves in this Christmas Miracle. Again, many, many thanks. Yes, TDT.Org there IS a Santa Claus!!!!!! lol

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    HOLY CRAP!!!!!!

I never in a million years would have thought this would actually work, but lo and behold a signed 1/1 of "Insomnia" arrived at my door this morning!!!!!!! I'm unsure if I have permission to disclose the wonderful perpetrator of this magnificent surprise gift, but rest assured he/she has my undying gratitude!!!! I'm a bit unfamiliar in the role of recipient, but thank you, thank you THANK YOU!!!!!!

I'll let the giver disclose their role themselves in this Christmas Miracle. Again, many, many thanks. Yes, TDT.Org there IS a Santa Claus!!!!!! lol
    Wow. That's awesome. A true Santa.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

It's nice that Bill and Tommy got their wishes!

You guys deserve it.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh man, I am having a shamefully oppulent Christmas!!!! In addition to some other wonderful gifts I received a Yankee hat signed and dated by the legendary, Don Larsen!!!!!! For those heathens who do not follow the Yanks, Mr. Larsen is the only Man/Yankee to ever throw a perfect game in the World Series!!! He has always been a hero of mine for that one day of perfection. I can't treasure it enough nor thank my wonderful family enough!!!

Merry Christmas all!!!
    !

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Sweet!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!