Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 141 of 182 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,525 of 4536

Thread: PS Publishing - Stephen King Anniversary Editions

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Pretty sure all my books from Sub Press are hand numbered/lettered?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    Could have just been a few editions I'd seen from them then, Heath. I just assumed it was their practice for all their publications. What I get for assuming LOL.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Could have just been a few editions I'd seen from them then, Heath. I just assumed it was their practice for all their publications. What I get for assuming LOL.
    Centipede Press print their numbers/letters nowadays.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Captain T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Centipede Press print their numbers/letters.
    Ah, thanks, Tim. Got my publishers mixed up
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing's Avatar

Okay, folks . . . lock and load. I've finally managed to get back onto the Tower, thanks to Alec, David and Jerome. I'm painting a big red target on my t-shirt so just adjust your sights. I'm eager (well, maybe interested is a better word--at least in light of one or two comments brought to my attention) to get your thoughts. Rest assured that I'll be listening. We've already spotted one or two processes that had fallen below preferred standards and we'll get 'em sorted out. Promise. Sounds as though, for a start, we need to address our numbering (and just for the record, it was me who numbered a lot of those copies and I was NOT drunk -- more's the pity). We'll be moving forward--slowly but surely. And anyone who doesn't get a response then write me at editor@pspublishing.co.uk

On with the show. Best wishes as always, Pete

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Got my Night Shift today with the requested number (#4).

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Pete, when will you be putting gift editions of Sleeping Beauties from CD up for order?

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I sent TWO separate emails when I ordered NS requesting my number. At the time, I felt bad for being a paranoid pest. Book just showed up. I requested 53 which it says on the packing slip and the book is number 770. Anyone get my number by any chance? I'm giving it a week or two and then this copy is going back.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Anybody have #170 for Pet Semetary. IT is missing in action! i would love to have my number back.

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Got my Night Shift today with the requested number (#4).
    Kinda coincidental that the Dallas folks are just separated by 3 numbers.

By the way (and I'll put it in the right place as well) does anyone have the Christine #7 (have 394 to trade) & Pet Sematary #7 (have 239 to trade)?

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

HI Pete, good to have you back..

Any expected date on the Gwendy's from CD?
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing's Avatar

Thanks, Stroppy--good to BE back. It's been a demanding couple of weeks but I do understand the frustrations. And, of course, I do apologise. We've learned a lot and we'll make damn sure we get things right next time.

We're still waiting on the GWENDY slipcases (the regular edition copies went out last week).

Best

Pete

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Pete,

What is the plan for these reprints? Is there an end in sight? NIGHT SHIFT just shipped. What are plans, whats next? and does it end? i thought they were anniversary editions, but i am confused.

Thank You!

Hi--the reprints will continue as long as Steve and his agent approve our doing them. They did start as anniversary editions but they've shifted a little into non-specific reprint editions. Nobody seems to be particularly disinterested or even annoyed by them. They're really celebratory editions, with the PS team trying different approaches--see our three-book edition of 'SALEM'S LOT as an example. I would never slag off editions of the same book by different publishers--we all of us (in particular Rich and the guys at CD, Bill and the Subterranean gang and Nicky, Mike and me) have our own thoughts and ideas as to how to make a project special, It's great fun. Right now, the signature pages for the deluxe lettered edition of 'SALEM'S LOT have left PS Towers, bound for Neil Gaiman. We'll just have to wait and see who else is going to sign them.

Bit of a drizzly day here on the Yorkshire coast--hope it's better where you folks are.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Pete any info on Sleeping Beauties gift edition order page going up on the site?

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I would like to know that as well

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Order page for Sleeping Beauties is up:

http://www.pspublishing.co.uk/sleepi...erm=2017-06-16

Gunslinger Apprentice picontin will become famous soon enough picontin will become famous soon enough picontin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ordered!
    P2

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Pete any news on the Thinner slipcases that may be made available or am i too early in the process.
    Thanks Dave

Ps was at Easington coast last week. Not far from you i think.

Traveler Rogge is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

I tried to order sleeping two times, both times I got error during the payment process. Someone else with the same problem?

Hi folks--I thought I'd pop in to say hello and to thank whomever's responsible for wishing me a happy birthday. Means a lot. Still having a little trouble with getting onto the site and leaving messages so please don't think I'm beingt rude or ignorant. I might have some information about various things soon but first off let me celebrate my birthday . . . just as so many of you are celebrating it for different reasons. Best wishes--Pete

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Happy Birthday, Pete! And, America, too!

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Hi Pete any news on the Thinner slipcases that may be made available or am i too early in the process.
    Thanks Dave

Ps was at Easington coast last week. Not far from you i think.
    I'd like to know this as well.....

Thanks for the kind words, everyone. We were very touched.

It's about 135 miles from Easington to PS Towers. Next time you do that, call in and we'll make you a cup of tea!

I'm aiming to send out the empty THINNER cases next week. Wait until you hear from us (to verify you've made a donation to charity and to give us your address and then we'll send a case your way).

Best wishes

Pete

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pete at pspublishing View Post
    Thanks for the kind words, everyone. We were very touched.

It's about 135 miles from Easington to PS Towers. Next time you do that, call in and we'll make you a cup of tea!

I'm aiming to send out the empty THINNER cases next week. Wait until you hear from us (to verify you've made a donation to charity and to give us your address and then we'll send a case your way).

Best wishes

Pete
    What? Have these already been up for sale Pete? Are they gone?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 141 of 182 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 ... LastLast