Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 113 of 113 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113
Results 2,801 to 2,807 of 2807

Thread: The Wind Through the Keyhole-Collecting Discussion

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    Sorry for bumping this up but I've read in the past that the Grant release was controversial here for quality reasons. I was thinking of maybe purchasing the AE sometime in the future depending if it's still in stock then but how is it put together? Like was the glue weak or something?
    One of the problems had to do with the dust jacket sticking to the book. I know it happened to at least a few members copies. When I received mine, the book cover stuck to the dust jacket, and I ended up with green spots on the inside of the jacket. I was able to exchange it from DMG for another copy, but the replacement book had the exact same issue. So I just gave in, and accepted it for what it was.

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, I thought it was something like that. Ah, well.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    Sorry for bumping this up but I've read in the past that the Grant release was controversial here for quality reasons. I was thinking of maybe purchasing the AE sometime in the future depending if it's still in stock then but how is it put together? Like was the glue weak or something?
    I have the AE and it seems fine to me.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

My AE had no problems.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I bought an AE from Grant 3 weeks ago for $75 and it was perfect when I removed the shrinkwrap.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I just negotiated a signed copy from our own, AKC!!! A truly dedicated and honest seller amongst us in the tradition of Ralph, David and et al!!! Looking forward to it's arrival!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I just negotiated a signed copy from our own, AKC!!! A truly dedicated and honest seller amongst us in the tradition of Ralph, David and et al!!! Looking forward to it's arrival!!
    Thanks for the kind words Bill...

It is truly an honor to be thought of and included with the likes of Ralph, David, Jerome, Rick, and et al.....I do my very best to be a valued contributor to the TDT.org family.

Enjoy the book!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 113 of 113 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113