Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Sleeping Beauties Roll Call & Meetup Venues

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Sleeping Beauties Roll Call & Meetup Venues

Event Info:
    September 26th, 2017 New York City - St. Ann’s and the Holy Trinity Church
    September 27th, 2017 Annandale-on-Hudson, NY - The Fisher Center for the Performing Arts at Bard
    September 28th, 2017 Newton Centre, MA - First Baptist Church of Newton
    September 29th, 2017 Naperville, IL - Residence Hall/Recreation Center on the campus of North Central College
    September 30th, 2017 Milwaukee, WI - The Riverside Theater
    October 1st, 2017 St. Louis, MO - J. Scheidegger Center for the Arts at Lindenwood University
    October 2nd, 2017 Missoula, MT - Dennison Theatre
    October 3rd, 2017 Portland, OR - Newmark Theatre

October 5th, 2017 Toronto, ON - Koerner Hall
    October 6th, 2017 Sarasota - Selby Public Library

I'm watching this thread to try to keep it up to date with the people and places that you make mention of. If noone has made any comments, I just added a close by pub of some sort that seemed like it would be open before and after the show. I'll replace these with better suggestions as they are made.

These meetups might change up to the day of the event, so keep an eye on whatever shows that you'll be going to. If you have suggestions for improvements, let me know.

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

September 26th, 2017 New York City Attendees:
    Meetup Place: Pre: Custom House Pub at around 4 PM. Post:Junior's (Meet first in front of church perhaps?).

Becca69 (+2) Pre (@4:00 PM) and/or Post.
    Beverly Marsh (+1) - Unsure if able to meetup.
    Explorer (+1)
    Lilja
    Phalucha (+1)
    RacerX45 - Pre, but unsure if Post will work.
    Ricky
    Zelig - Pre (Preferred)(@3:30 PM) and/or Post

Country
    Country Flag

September 27th, 2017 Annandale-on-Hudson, NY Attendees:
    Meetup Place: Traghaven Whiskey Pub ?

RichardX (+?)

Country
    Country Flag

September 28th, 2017 Newton Centre, MA
    Meetup Place: Union Street Restaurant And Bar ?

Attendees:
    Cit74 (+3) - Pre.
    Cymru3
    Explorer (+1)
    Heather19
    KingFan24 (+1) - Pre and/or post.
    Surly
    Zelig - Pre (Preferred)(@3:30 PM) and/or Post
    ZombieElvis (+1)

Country
    Country Flag

September 29th, 2017 Naperville, IL
    Meetup Place: Empire Burgers & Brew ?

Attendees:

Country
    Country Flag

September 30th, 2017 Milwaukee, WI
    Meetup Place: Safehouse ?

Attendees:
    AMD013 (+1)
    BDwyer19 (+2) - Can't meetup.
    GSVEC (+2)
    RichardsRareBooks (+1)
    Scroogs (+?)

Country
    Country Flag

October 1st, 2017 St. Louis, MO
    Meetup: Pre: Trailhead Brewing Company from 12-2 PM.

Attendees:
    CitizenX (+3) - Can't meet up.
    JCManske
    Marlie
    Sharki69
    TCCBodhi (+1) Pre and/or post show.
    ZarkSeven (+3)

Country
    Country Flag

October 2nd, 2017 Missoula, MT
    Meetup Place: Tamarack Brewing Company ?

Attendees:

Country
    Country Flag

October 3rd, 2017 Portland, OR
    Meetup Place: Bailey's Taproom ?

Attendees:
    JReitan47 (+3) - Probably can't meet up.
    MLG
    NeedfulKings (+1)
    RC65 - Probably can't meet up.
    Tacoma Diver (+1) - Maybe meet up.

Country
    Country Flag

October 5th, 2017 Toronto, ON
    Meetup Place: Duke Of York Pub @ 5:30ish PM.

Attendees:
    Phalucha (+1) Pre and/or Post
    Surly
    Tony
    Webstar1000 (+1) Pre and/or Post

Country
    Country Flag

October 6th, 2017 Sarasota, FL
    Meetup Place: Patrick's Pre-Show @ 2:00-4:30 (Prizes at 4:30!).

Attendees:
    Barlow (+2)
    Br!an
    CitizenX (+1) - Pre
    Don Maitz - perhaps Pre
    EXPLORER + 1
    Randall Flagg (+1) - Pre & Post
    Roseannebarr (+1)
    Webstar1000 (+1)

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    October 5th, 2017 Toronto, ON Attendees:

Phalucha
    Surly ?
    Tony
    Webstar1000
    My wife will be with me here too. I am good with meeting up for sure
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

October 5th, 2017 Toronto, ON Attendees:

Phalucha
    Surly ?
    Tony
    Webstar1000
    You can remove the question mark, I will definitely be there.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

September 26th, 2017 New York City Attendees:
    Meetup Place: Custom House Pub? Ricky's?

Becca69
    Beverly Marsh
    Explorer (+1)
    Lilja
    Phalucha (+1)
    RacerX45
    Ricky
    Zelig
    That should be Junior's, not Ricky's
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Pretty funny. It was getting pretty late when I did that. I see where I got Ricky's from. LOL. "Ricky's" certainly didn't look like a normal meetup place, but I figured someone knew better than I did. Thanks for the correction.

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Meetup: Trailhead Brewing Company?

Attendees:
    CitizenX (+3)
    TCCBodhi (+1)
    ZarkSeven (+3)
    Depending on my work schedule, I am a firm maybe for St. Louis. I'll know more the week of the 25th and hope to meet up with all.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Pretty funny. It was getting pretty late when I did that. I see where I got Ricky's from. LOL. "Ricky's" certainly didn't look like a normal meetup place, but I figured someone knew better than I did. Thanks for the correction.
    I figured. And I'm (+2)

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Meetup: Trailhead Brewing Company?

Attendees:
    CitizenX (+3)
    JCManske
    TCCBodhi (+1)
    ZarkSeven (+3)
    I won't be able to do a meet for this one. Not enough time. I will be in Sarasota with my wife and am open to a get together. Lunch on Saturday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wish List
    Christine S/L

“Everyone isn’t bad, Mama! Everything isn’t a sin!” - Carrie

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I figured. And I'm (+2)
    Steve and Jacob coming? It's gonna be a party car.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    I figured. And I'm (+2)
    Steve and Jacob coming? It's gonna be a party car.
    Steve, no; Jacob, maybe. Also a friend from Queens.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

ok maybe poor form here (say sorry)....given my new job working 5pm to 2am I cannot attend ANY of these...but if you get SPARE signed copies, I will likely buy them for Betts...let me know if you have any to sell.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

October 6th, 2017 Sarasota Attendees:
    Meetup Place: Tavern On Main ?

Barlow
    Becca69 (+1)
    CitizenX (+1)
    Roseannebarr (+1)
    Webstar1000 (+1)
    I'll be there.

Thanks to one of the most awesome members on this site!

EXPLORER will have a good idea where to meet.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead barlow will become famous soon enough barlow's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have 2 friends who will be coming as well.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

September 28th, 2017 Newton Centre, MA Attendees:
    Meetup Place: Union Street Restaurant And Bar ?

Cit74 (+3)
    Cymru3
    Explorer (+1)
    Heather19
    KingFan24
    Randall Flagg (+9)?
    Surly
    Zelig
    I'll be a plus one for the meetup.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks like I may be going to Sarasota. There are two places very near the library where the event is that look interesting.
    Tavern on Main

and Duvals Fresh Local Seafood

Check the map out, but be aware one place nearby appears to be a bar only, and another place doesn't open until 5PM.

Since seating is first come, first served at the King event, perhaps lunch/cocktails before, and cocktails afterward would be the way to go.

https://www.google.com/maps/search/B...9!2d27.3376639

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast