Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 644 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 139 189 589 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,225 of 16086

Thread: Suntup Editions

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Suntup Press

Looking to add Paul’s Lettered Eyes Portfolio to my collection . I am after “X”. Anyone out there have that and may want to sell it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

A copy of the Lettered Edition of THE HAUNTING OF HILL HOUSE has become available for purchase. Available for order here:

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Again, the keyhole (I can't be bothered to look up the fancy word) is nuts.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    A copy of the Lettered Edition of THE HAUNTING OF HILL HOUSE has become available for purchase. Available for order here:
    And it’s gone.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Yea, the one on the lettered is very cool. But I will be very happy with the normal looking keyhole.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Yes; both editions are great.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

That's pretty cool Paul. I just don't have the wall space to properly display these or I would have a few in my collection already. But this will be a big hit.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That’s cool!!!!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Paul - thanks for keeping busy.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Oh, man. As primarily a UK edition collector, I love these covers.

Congratulations, Paul!

ETA: You have both the HB and PB covers of IT? I love those illustrations.

HBJ

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks all. Pleased you like these. They look amazing in person.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Oh, man. As primarily a UK edition collector, I love these covers.

Congratulations, Paul!

ETA: You have both the HB and PB covers of IT? I love those illustrations.

HBJ
    Yes, HB and PB. Two different artists. These are both favorites of mine.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I absolutely love UK editions. I always seem to end up liking those more than the US covers. I mean, compare something like The Dark Half. So much more going on in the UK edition!
    I'm in the same boat as Mike but may have to spring for the IT's and have a little collage with all three covers. Pet Sematary too. Misery....ah hell!
    Congrats Paul!

My Mood
    Cool

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I had lunch with Paul last Friday. Always a pleasure to talk about King, Misery and many other topics.
    Paul--had a great time!

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Pasiuk57 View Post
    I had lunch with Paul last Friday. Always a pleasure to talk about King, Misery and many other topics.
    Paul--had a great time!
    Good to see you again Mike!

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just ordered a print for the IT UK HB from the covers collection. It looks wonderful. Can't wait!

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by vincent View Post
    I just ordered a print for the IT UK HB from the covers collection. It looks wonderful. Can't wait!
    Thanks for the order Vincent!

Country
    Country Flag

I want to have lunch with Paul too!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Pre-orders for lunch with Paul will open up on Monday at 9am. Order early while supplies last.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Pre-orders for lunch with Paul will open up on Monday at 9am. Order early while supplies last.
    Read the fine print before ordering:

Lunch is on you
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Lololol

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Sold out.

Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I had lunch with my dog. She ate her liver supplement pill wrapped in a piece of cheese and I had a liver sausage sandwich with lettuce and the rest of the cheese on 100% whole wheat bread with Miracle Whip dressing.

So there!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I had lunch with my dog. She ate her liver supplement pill wrapped in a piece of cheese and I had a liver sausage sandwich with lettuce and the rest of the cheese on 100% whole wheat bread with Miracle Whip dressing.

So there!
    Miracle whip!?! Give me real mayo or give me death

Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 644 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 139 189 589 ... LastLast